[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

Hi!  

Why would we be offered a chance to read the novel, online, and in English translation, then find it is password protected?    Cruel twist.  

Then, someone says, "the password is dm," and it does not work.  Even crueler twist now.   

Does ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND A REAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS NOVEL ?  

Many thanks in advance! 

(And please, no cruel twists if you can avoid it.  I have been struggling to Clean & Clear and repair storm damage to my house and garden and I really could use a break in the evenings reading this novel. Thanks)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robin said:

(And please, no cruel twists if you can avoid it.  I have been struggling to Clean & Clear and repair storm damage to my house and garden and I really could use a break in the evenings reading this novel. Thanks)

I can't help for novel, just says welcome there and send you courage for your home!

• Like 1

This ep 8 is a true good one, a heavy one, again with a few new surprises, while some are strengthened. Even Shawee become a more important part of the casting! Khai learn many new things that will be part of his close future life, until these things change (if they will). This time, tear drops moved to a new face! I will not give a sight to ep9 trailer, i prefer to watch the complete ep, waiting for new surprise! 

A little Khai humility after his hospital stay, made him look as a more gentle guy for Third, because if Third need to stop his feeling for Khai, he is nevertheless still his friend. After have been a selfish boy, Khay find out he only hurt Third for years. Thanks Shawee to bring back Khai to reality! And how strong Third's love to Khai is (i think, dispite intentions to stop it, he secretly and deeply still love him). Interesting Un/Two relation development, because we all knows now  his Lylinne relation is just friendship for a long time! It seems this serie save my summer season time!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

A little Khai humility after his hospital stay, made him look as a more gentle guy for Third, because if Third need to stop his feeling for Khai, he is nevertheless still his friend. After have been a selfish boy, Khay find out he only hurt Third for years. Thanks Shawee to bring back Khai to reality! And how strong Third's love to Khai is (i think, dispite intentions to stop it, he secretly and deeply still love him). Interesting Un/Two relation development, because we all knows now  his Lylinne relation is just friendship for a long time! It seems this serie save my summer season time!

Yeah I agree ! Hoping they bring An and Too to the table...to enrich the BL aspect of the series....:joy:

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 3:29 AM, deltos said:

I'm sure I'm not the first to see the symbolism in the cups. I was was excited when Kai gave Third the bag...I figured he had r-e-p-l-a-c-e-d the cup not repaired the cup...My first thought was what a cheap bastard...2nd thought was, he doesn't see Third as anything more than a cup that can be fixed...glue will do it...and we all know glued cups don't last long... so we'll see how long Third lasts before the handle breaks again..

Have just started watching this, so in catch up mode.

I agree about the scene. As soon as I saw the repaired cup I thought : "Seriously ! You had it fixed. Couldn't even fix it yourself".

I understand that love is weird at times but I cannot see any redeeming features in Khai at all. He is truly awful in the way he treats everybody and his manner with Third is appalling. I don't even follow Two's argument that Khai just doesn't realise that there is someone who truly loves him. I don't think Khai would give a monkey's as his attitude to Third is not even as a friend. Nobody would impose all these awful tasks onto a friend.

Please, Third, go get a life and find someone that actually cares about you.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 11:11 PM, gogole mongol said:

Just finish to watch ep 4, and the less i can say is Third made a big mistake and be mistaken about the talking between Khai and Bone in the bathroom. It is as to shoot himself in the foot! (BTW, that's just my opinion). I guess this will create some high voltage tension and to harm between the gang unity. It is still so hard to see tear drops on Third's face!

I watched the episode last night.

Khai is so shallow as a personality he is frightening. He did all those things for Third as an experiment, never with the understanding that he would be playing with his friends feelings if Bone were right.

Did it never occur to him that either Third was into him - in which case he must be in turmoil - or that he wasn't, in which case, coming on to him might actually revolt him and he could lose Third as a friend ?  The answer is probably ,no, because Khai doesn't think in emotions he uses the word 'friend' without understanding the meaning of the word. Third is in his life to do all the dirty work as a general slave. Somebody to be with when needed but instantly dumped if somebody else comes into the picture. At least Hannibal Lecter is polite :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

They even used a real walking plaster! This series is more and more perfect!!!

Even the hospital room was in a real hospital...not to mention those shots of blood and the wounds were so real..my stomach jumped...the production quality of this series is so high !! When you have good production and a good story...you move from a mediocre series to an outstanding series...this one is definitely the later...

• Like 2