[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Ok, i've finally started to watch ToL, and after first episode i can say that all i want now is a lot of ice-cream and chocolate to help me go through the rest of the episodes.:lol:

Good luck it's only the beginning.

I didn't know that you haven't start yet!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I didn't know that you haven't start yet!

I wasn't able to watch first episode right away (because i wasn't at home that day). And after reading how angsty it was i just couldn't force myself to click play-button.:D And so have continued for 1,5 months.))

But turned out it's not as depressing as i thought. I don't hate Khai, and i don't feel broken every time when Third is crying.

On 7/2/2019 at 12:32 PM, gogole mongol said:

I never appreciate Lelouch movie, so i must say this one had an internationally big success (Lelouch always think he is a great "cinéaste" (movie maker)).

My grandpa loved the movie "Un homme et une femme" (along with "Les parapluies de Cherbourg").:)

I personally like the music from this movie (but almost don't remember the plot)).

Spoiler

• Like 2

5 hours ago, aniola said:

My grandpa loved the movie "Un homme et une femme" (along with "Les parapluies de Cherbourg").:)

I personally like the music from this movie (but almost don't remember the plot)).

The problem with Lelouch is since 1966 (Un homme et une femme release's year) (he started in 1957 with a short-movie), i think he always make the same movie! He is the realisator (filmmaker) of the french middle-class (petit bourgeois, the more selfish class), which doesn't represent to my eyes what France population is! Even if plots can be different, his way to show us the qualms of all his characters is constantly repetitive. If you look at his (very long) filmography (something like 57 movies, without counting his work as actor, scripwriter, technician), he think the french cinema world will collapse when he will die! He had a few big success, one Cannes Palme d'or, however, he is (to me) the more soporific realisator i know! A few Lelouch fidels follow him since the beginning!

ps: ''Un homme et une femme'' plot: A scriptgirl (his husband is dead) meet in Deauville a car-racer pilot (his wife commited suicide), so they love each other, they split up, they love each other again...........

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, gogole mongol said:

Is it because you read the novel before to watch the series?

Sorry for delay in responding...went on a mini - vaca and the beach did not have wifi- so...

yeah my reaction was based on reading the novel...however there is always so much in these novels - you wonder where directors will draw the line - what will they include and what will they exclude and secondly how will they present what they include - so placement goes with adaptation in my mind...I wasn't surprised to see them - just see them so soon... I mean let's be frank...the novels are not pulitzer works of fiction -'and can be read in a few hours...so a good director actually make it better in the series....:joy:

• Like 1

hi guys! i just want to tell you if any of you want to read the english translation of "theory of love" novel you guys can go to my blog, full chapter 1-76 end with 2 special chapter, here's the link, thanks!

https://fluffywhitegirl.wordpress.com/2019/07/11/theory-of-love-ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ-thailand-bl-series-download-novel-english-translation/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yeorum cassie said:

hi guys! i just want to tell you if any of you want to read the english translation of "theory of love" novel you guys can go to my blog, full chapter 1-76 end with 2 special chapter, here's the link, thanks!

https://fluffywhitegirl.wordpress.com/2019/07/11/theory-of-love-ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ-thailand-bl-series-download-novel-english-translation/

It says it’s password protected

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Saint is in Paris...right now ! 

Spoiler

Unfortunately, so far from my place! Some meeting pics to view soon? I'm still puzzled about attitude recently show in a meeting (you easily guess who is concern with)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately, so far from my place! Some meeting pics to view soon? I'm still puzzled about attitude recently show in a meeting (you easily guess who is concern with)

Spoiler

No more word on that interview ...still looking.

• Like 2

About ep 7, things now are clear. This is for me the beginning of the final battle for love. I don't want to know now who will win, i will follow ep after ep, the different moments, hoping this reverse situation will bring lot of tears/questioning,/action/angst and other ''pleasant'' moments a love affair can bring to satisfy my emotion's quest!  Observing the real Off progress in acting, i wait and hope to not found out the final point too fastly. This ep 7 seemed an easy going one, so finally, it is to me the real start for what the serie's director called The Theory of Love, at least, the vision he wanted to do with it! 

• Like 3

On 7/15/2019 at 7:33 AM, Yeorum cassie said:

Hello! Avid fan of TOL the series here and I would very much like to read the novel. Unfortunately your translation is password protected, is it possible for you to send me the password?
This series is fantastic! Offgun is one of my OTPs

• Sad 1