Quantcast
Jin_mi

[Upcoming BL Drama - 2019] Theory of Love  | ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

11 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

But in BL world, even if one is inside the Lan sect's Forbidden Lands

:wub:

yeah ...

11 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I am still keeping one foot out the door. Episode 2 will be the decider for me.

Keep going, IMHO this series really deserves it ^_^

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 12:19 AM, tiny06 said:

Someone knows the release date from the next History series? 

It seems the release date from Deltos was more accurate, this week I've heard about october!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mellialuna said:

:wub:

yeah ...

Keep going, IMHO this series really deserves it ^_^

You are also watching? I am on ep 44 now. :D One of the best this year.

Yes I will continue coz I am at the curious stage now. Like when will Khai realize and also I hope Third will play a little hard to get when Khai realises he is in love heh. I feel like Khai is getting a lot of love easily Lol. He should do some work :ph34r: I will watch ep 3 tonight.

There is a new History series? Woah Thanks for d info.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Like when will Khai realize and also I hope Third will play a little hard to get when Khai realises he is in love heh. I feel like Khai is getting a lot of love easily Lol. He should do some work

Well... *biting my tong to not give any spoilers*:D But judging by your assumptions I think you will be satisfied with plot-going.

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

You are also watching? I am on ep 44 now. :D One of the best this year.

I finished already but sometimes I think to restart again ...

Agree!

• Like 1

So who knew they had ice skating rinks in BKK and that Gun is obviously very at home on the ice as well as the screen, This is a talented actor... I'm thinking a Thai live action film of Yuri on ice starring Gun...( click on the ?)

h36-hy7ik-9pbouy.mp4

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, deltos said:

Gun is obviously very at home on the ice

Yes, i was surprised to see him ice-skating so well too. Kinda envy him to be able to turn around so freely.:lol: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, deltos said:

Gun is obviously very at home on the ice as well

Mother Nature had been generous with Gun. Multi-talented (in addition to have the best lips of the BL world), i didn't knew he was able to join Holiday on Ice if his actor's career comes to an end! I clearly prefer him as actor, in this way, we have enough time to see him crying or to be blissfully happy while he is smiling! This little guy is big! Love him!

• Like 2

I really like intro for s2. So cute.^_^ (Also we laughed so much from part where Off gives Gun unlimited credit card.:lol:)

Oh, i literately had tears in my eyes from laughing when they played this hit-the-head game, especially from last part with Off-Earth.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

MAYA Awards 2019

(19 September 2019)

And the winners for BEST COUPLE are....?

รางวัล ดาราคู่ขวัญ (คู่จิ้น) ขวัญใจมหาชน ประจำปี 2562 ได้แก่

70588424_1352567784900719_86676879053779

Congratulations; Gun & Off...!! :love:

You did well in "Theory Of Love"...!! :kiss_wink:

Cheers...!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think that TOL is one of the best adaptations of a novel that I have seen to date. The amount of creativity that went into turning a novel from a page by page  regurgitation into a unique visual series is awe inspiring...they took a theme and wrapped it around the novel.  I wish more screenwriters would do the same instead of showing me what I already read.  This is a great example and the editing is spot on.

• Like 4

I LOVE gmm family, and especially adore Off/Gun (funnight goes WAY too fast) Tay/New, Krist/Singto, Oab and Chanagun.   Actually, I don't think there's anyone I dislike. TopTap Jirikit, Mek, Nicky-- Jenny and Godji-- but I don't just like the boys as couples.  I love them individually.  I haven't seen one thing yet where I don't like them.  Someday I am going to buy all the videos if I can. (SOTUS-related, Theory of Love, etc.)  Hate it when Attaphan cries, but know he's acting, and it's putting it lightly to say he is just 'good'.  Off is not much different--he has that kind of talent too. I have thought for a long time about WHY I like these people so much-and other than the talent (and various interest like Tay's many interests-his incredible photography-the appreciation for the history of his country--I have a lot of questions for him)and his brain and love of his grandma-their crazychaoticfunny energy is so much like GOT7's and MONSTA X--and I noticed that this is exactly what I'm attracted to. Pure dorkiness.  And I don't think there's anything they can't do work-wise.  (I am not fan-girling.  I am noona-ing. xD  I would say I'm  'P'ing, but that sounds strange. :lol: )

• Like 1