[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

@deltos

@mellialuna

@aniola

@gogole mongol

what do you guys gonna watch now on? are you watching 2 moons? is it really good? I see from the thumbnail in youtube. And I think "does it have content" 

Someone knows the release date from the next History series? 

I just watched Addicted (heroin). didn't like much. and I'm afraind of getting emotional involved in a bad series and  waste my time, in the other hand I just want to a watch something that you know, make me experience feelings through the characters. feelings that I can't experience by myself being single by now

Sorry if I'm using the wrong thread for this kind of conversation. 

blame it on TOL, for making me feel emotional about wanting to live a love story

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tiny06 said:

what do you guys gonna watch now on? are you watching 2 moons? is it really good? I see from the thumbnail in youtube. And I think "does it have content" 

Yes I'm  watching 2M2 - I think it's fabulous !  The next History is suppose to release in Sept or October I last heard.I will fill in with Romil and Jugal ( Indian BL ):)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Romil and Jugal ( Indian BL ):)

What! O.O indian BL. I will check it out

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Yes I'm  watching 2M2 - I think it's fabulous !

If you're saying it's that good I'm gonna watch. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tiny06 said:

what do you guys gonna watch now on? are you watching 2 moons? is it really good?

More than the end of TOL, I was watching a Chinese Bromance series (The Untamed) which end also, it was 6 episodes per week (and 50 at total), so it's pretty empty now! :tears:

I'm watching 2 Moons 2, I'm not a huge fan, it's a little bit better than the first season, but there is a lot of tiny things I don't like!

I start MIR Live on the beach (it will be short and started Monday!)

I also watch 3 will be free, it's different from what I watched usually but so far I like it!

6 hours ago, tiny06 said:

It was normally sept oct, but it seems it will be later, but not official release date yet!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tiny06 said:

what do you guys gonna watch now on? are you watching 2 moons? is it really good?

Hi! Interesting question, sceptical answer! Well, i never been a 2M1 fan, except for Ming/Kit couple! For 2M2, it's a true drama to me, because it is filmed/released at snail speed. The troubles doesn't come from actors, some rookies who have to learn to correctly do their work, it is more with film making where the problems lies! It made me think as if they live into a chamalow world! I only focus on Beam role, the main reason i continue to watch the serie!

Addicted (Heroin) is a reference into the series for lot of peoples. Of course, it depend from everyone taste. However, into the chinese censored serie's world, it was a pioneer one for many (good) reasons!

Since the end of TOL, i try to catch on 3willbefree series. Apparently, this is mainly a thriller mixed with gay affair. A few well know actor and some unknow. As well respected thriller, some eventful moments. For sum up, easy to watch, waiting for the true love affair!

MIR Love on the beach is a pure BL one, nevertheless, it is a short serie (5 eps i believe). Our beloved Tee and Fuse are back. Just watch ep 1, a true good one!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, deltos said:

I will fill in with Romil and Jugal ( Indian BL )

I've watched the trailer, now i'm interested to watch whole series.

Spoiler

Is it possible to watch it fully for free somewhere?:ph34r:

10 hours ago, tiny06 said:

I'm all into 2m2 right now. I don't know about "really good", but i like it and it fill my

10 hours ago, tiny06 said:

wanting to live a love story

full for now.

As you can see we all here have a different from each other views about 2moons2. So you can watch and decide in which team are you.:D

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Our beloved Tee and Fuse are back. Just watch ep 1, a true good one!

I'm on cross path here. It all looks cute and sweet, but i still have this uncomfortable feeling what i had when i was watching MIR back then. It's so weird, i like and dislike them in the same time.:wacko:

• Like 2

On 8/24/2019 at 12:51 AM, deltos said:

I will fill in with Romil and Jugal ( Indian BL ):)

oooohhhh another one for my list. :) I'm watching "Untamed" at the minute and now on episode 18. I downloaded all the episodes and going to binge watched over the next few days.:D

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 11:39 AM, aniola said:

I've watched the trailer, now i'm interested to watch whole series.

Reveal hidden contents

Is it possible to watch it fully for free somewhere?:ph34r:

I've seen the first episode In Altbalaji but it becomes paying for the 2nd one!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/24/2019 at 4:33 AM, gogole mongol said:

chamalow world

sorry. I don't get what this expression means. 

On 8/24/2019 at 4:33 AM, gogole mongol said:

Addicted (Heroin) is a reference into the series for lot of peoples. Of course, it depend from everyone taste.

I thought more clearly about. and it's really up to your taste, if I analyse for the perspective that centers on the development of the couple itself looks something very heartwarming and I kind of story that seems to atract me(more like a fantasy, a situation everyone would want to live). but even in this matter there are some important mistakes in my opnion, like lacking a deep look into characters reasons for doing the things they do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tiny06 said:

sorry. I don't get what this expression means.

Chamalow world is metaphor for a soft world, like the sweet is!

1 hour ago, tiny06 said:

I thought more clearly about. and it's really up to your taste, if I analyse for the perspective that centers on the development of the couple itself looks something very heartwarming and I kind of story that seems to atract me(more like a fantasy, a situation everyone would want to live). but even in this matter there are some important mistakes in my opnion, like lacking a deep look into characters reasons for doing the things they do.

I always watch a serie without read his novel. So my opinion can be biased for some who have read it and knows the deep thoughts for each characters. My reference is in the hands of serie's realisator/director. I am not interested for which reason someone will do this or that. Because it is also in the hands of writer (his concept, his fantasy, his view about reality and fiction, and others details on his own). I mainly watch BL serie/movie for the emotion quantity they can give to me while i watch it! I'm not at all into psychoanalysis attitude, this is not my job, and i feel i'm not able to do that. I can have thoughts about what i saw, however, it is not my purpose to talk about it. I'm more into an hedonistic way to watch BL serie/movie! So everyone is free to appreciate BL depending of what he/she is searching in it!

• Like 2

Hello Friends !

Thoughts after the finale of Theory of Love:

I believe that as far as acting, plot lines,  production values and overall watchability, this will very clearly rank highly in our pantheon of BL series .  

A couple of things I caught, which I suspect many of you picked up on as well. Did you notice that when Two confronts P'Un with, "I overheard you say you were heartbroken, and the person just became unavailable, "  he never even thinks that it might be the elegant Lynn that P'Un wanted?  P'Un was really swarmed by the ladies at his photo booth during the Creative Arts/Film Festival, so why would Two assume it was HIMSELF and not Lynn?    Interesting.    (Methinks because that's what he secretly hoped it was.)

As for Third and Khai, I was starting to think we should all just write to Third and gently demand,  as his friends, that he get a good counselor and move on -- hopefully to someone that loves him back.    BUT.... episode 12 told us that, in fact, Third had already faced the reality that moving on was not much of an option . To paraphrase him on the beach trip:  "yeah, I've met a lot of very good people. But it turns out in fact that I'm stuck, loving a jackass like you."      
(Dab corner of moist eye here.)

This tells us that he'd be willing to keep it all inside, so as not to risk the whole friendship.
That was obvious by mid-series. 
But I do much wonder, could he simultaneously (consciously or unconsciously) have come to the conclusion that he was willing to WAIT for Khai?  A wait that may never bear fruit.  But willing to wait for him emotionally and physically, nonetheless --and because his gaydar was maybe, just maybe, triggered by Khai during the whole bitter-sweet and ugly events surrounding the "testing ?"    What Khai did,  by being so sweet and frankly intimate with Third (I consider sensual sausage eating as intimate, by most standards around the world) was to give him a glimpse of what Khai was capable of -- even though it felt like betrayal at the time.   

And how about that Bone?   What a model of Thai male chivalry he became !  He could so easily have exploited the discovery of the future Groom's affair - shattering the engagement, and then positioning himself (and his broad shoulders) to be there for Prof Pann as she recovered.   But he did not.   He went out of his way to help fix things instead.  

Interested in your opinions on these thoughts.
Edited by Robin
  • Like 4

@Robin 

thanks for sharing your opnion. that stuff you said about Third waiting  for Khai physically, emotionaly is such a phase we go through when trying to forgetting a crush, when is someone near to us like a friend, is more evident.

I beleave that could be the case. 

about P'Un and Two. I beleave there are some better evidences during the series that make more sense about he assuming that. in fact, gotta watch the whole series again to clear some doubts

• Insightful 1

7 hours ago, tiny06 said:

about P'Un and Two. I beleave there are some better evidences during the series that make more sense about he assuming that. in fact, gotta watch the whole series again to clear some doubts

Will do too because obviously I also thought why he thought about himself and not Lynn.

I like the small details in episode 2! It was smart!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching the 1st episode. I tried my best to keep myself out of spoilers as much as possible. But in BL world, even if one is inside the Lan sect's Forbidden Lands (U know who has been watching what :D).. Yeah you can complete it.  Ha.

ZYu4IBp.png

I was chuckling this whole sequence. when all his movie reviews are so.. hmm.. the story of his own life na. LOL. I like it that within a few minutes we already get a gist of whats going to happen.

Zk7b9XP.png

I controlled my urge to count the number of times this one showed up. Its like someone is testing my memory skills. :joy:

nJDFCKs.png

Seeing Third is both funny and pitiful (of how he is hopelessly in love) at the same time. But I hope the story is not too moody. I like the 1st ep for keeping a few surprise laughs here and there, which is making me hold on. I am still keeping one foot out the door. Episode 2 will be the decider for me.

• Like 1

The 2nd ep went by quickly. Fortunately, the lucky me, I dont have the pain of waiting.

0mOgqWi.png

Haha How to hate this guy. Well Third I feel you.

sFNuKIS.png

The movie sequences cracks me up (its like the writer him/herself watched all for inspiration LOL). Keep them coming. And the references used, I want to watch it all.

a3FNJgJ.png

Its palpable how the struggle feels real with Third. I like the contrast of, when seen from Third's POV, it feels like a long road with no end seen But from Khai, I feel like I am watching a funny rom-com. I am already impatient with wanting more of the few minutes of Khai's jealousy (though he didnt know it was what it was heh.)

DM1yQ8f.png

The difference between his real cry and the fake cry, Gun's acting surprises me again (I was surprised with him in The gifted series before). When he is sad, he makes me sad and when he is being funny, I laugh. Thats good acting. I am pulled in becoz of Khai. Seriously I want to know how much more dumb can he be, before he realises. I hope its not too late for him.