[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

Just finish to watch ep 4, and the less i can say is Third made a big mistake and be mistaken about the talking between Khai and Bone in the bathroom. It is as to shoot himself in the foot! (BTW, that's just my opinion). I guess this will create some high voltage tension and to harm between the gang unity. It is still so hard to see tear drops on Third's face!

• Like 1

Get ready to load. LINE Sticker A pleated theory she's not a Sticker of ordinary, but it's a Big Sticker.

D9ZZDjGUIAAIxDD.jpg

LINE Big Sticker A theory of her special! Reload today get credits 50 coins > Download VIA LINE STORE: https://lin.ee/3mLUuRJ/sknj  > or via sticker Shop (in app): http://lin.ee/8KS4Ec8/sknj 

11 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Just finish to watch ep 4, and the less i can say is Third made a big mistake and be mistaken about the talking between Khai and Bone in the bathroom. It is as to shoot himself in the foot! (BTW, that's just my opinion).

It was my first opinion, then I get Third's feeling.
He loves Khaï for 3 years and once he began to believe it's not only one-way love, he learns it's only a test. So I get why he is so disappointed and angry!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mellialuna said:

He loves Khaï for 3 years and once he began to believe it's not only one-way love, he learns it's only a test. So I get why he is so disappointed and angry!

If Khai need to move from girl to boy, waiting for a real love, and if his choice goes to Third, he think this last one is straight, so, it is normal to test him to know he (eventually) can gives his love (to a boy)! I think serie's director voluntarily put this situation, to make us fall in doubt. Well done, it works  ha ha ha:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Just a couple of tidbits....this show will air on Saturday...OG is back on ( they were just there two months ago)

And this is just a cute OG compilation - recent stuff..

Enjoy...Epsiode 5 is about to get fiery !!!

• Thanks 2

On 6/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, gogole mongol said:

If Khai need to move from girl to boy, waiting for a real love, and if his choice goes to Third, he think this last one is straight, so, it is normal to test him to know he (eventually) can gives his love (to a boy)!

That's Khai's point of view, and I get it. Even if I don't saw that like a test to find true love, or be ready to give his love to a boy! But in Third's point of view, it's just him being played!

On 6/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, gogole mongol said:

I think serie's director voluntarily put this situation, to make us fall in doubt. Well done, it works  ha ha ha

True! 

Some necesary angst to come and some time apart for Khai to realise what he take for granted can be lost (or may can't be repaired)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Some necesary angst to come and some time apart for Khai to realise what he take for granted can be lost (or may can't be repaired)

Very true...Next week...the nail and the hammer...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mellialuna said:

That's Khai's point of view, and I get it. Even if I don't saw that like a test to find true love, or be ready to give his love to a boy! But in Third's point of view, it's just him being played!

This is exactly how i saw that fourth ep. Must have one eye open for Third POV (point of view), and the other one for Khai POV!

12 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I was waiting for angst(s), so i appreciate and like how things evolve! I feel like a father or a big brother and need to console Third in my arms  ha ha ha (i have great handkerchief collection for him to dry his tears):D

For now, not yet seen 5th ep, waiting for eng sub...

ps: Yes Khai take a big risk the way he "play" with Third, but every lesson have a cost...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I was waiting for angst(s), so i appreciate and like how things evolve!

Wait no longer...( will Third EVAH stop crying? ) Next week promises to make all of us bring comfort blankets for Third...and maybe just maybe Third will finally and (almost) completely wake up !!<_<

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Next week promises to make all of us bring comfort blankets for Third...

Is Third will be "homeless", while two friends can help and suggested to make a home?!!! With today's french heat wave, there is no problem for give my help too! So i well know Thailand actually is not a cold country!

2 hours ago, deltos said:

and maybe just maybe Third will finally and (almost) completely wake up !!<_<

Just hope things doesn't go too fast into this way (don't know how many eps this serie include?)!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Is Third will be "homeless", while two friends can help and suggested to make a home?!!! With today's french heat wave, there is no problem for give my help too! So i well know Thailand actually is not a cold country!

I don't so much mean blankets...but more to the hugs and pats and there there is will be better kinda comfort. Because, Kai is going to be an absolute richard simmons...he's going to the next level.

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Just hope things doesn't go too fast into this way (don't know how many eps this serie include?)!

Well it's like this.. which hurts worse: to gently pull the bandaid off or just yank it off and be done ?  It's like that !:joy:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I don't so much mean blankets...but more to the hugs and pats and there there is will be better kinda comfort. Because, Kai is going to be an absolute richard simmons...he's going to the next level.

That's why friends are made for (when time is come). Khai and Third are friends but each have personnal rules! Sometimes wrong contact made sparks, however sparks can ignite love...nothing ventured, nothing gained...

• Like 1

Preview for Episode 6

and the English sub of the preview.  Bone reminds me a bit of the TWM story arc..LOL. And have we talked about An and Too ?  Hummm.

Spoiler

English translation:
Too: here he’s coming now prof.
Pan: Does he come to study not frequently?
An: Why does it take too long?Do we have wait to shoot the movie until tomorrow?
Too: You are so richard simmons.
An: I’ve heard you are sick right? I bought you porridge and some pills.
T: I don’t think you are okay now.
K: She is Paew, my girlfriend.
Paew: Hello.
T: I’d better go now.
K: third... Where does he go?
Too: I don’t know.
K: Third has disappeared from my life recently.

• Like 1

A little "aparté", because there is french words in ep.5 and french is known to be a complicated language.

Just you know the translation of what the women say in french is A man is a woman (Un homme est une femme), while the original title is A man and a woman (Un homme et une femme).

So close, while such different stories. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Not yet seen ep 5 (just got eng sub), however, i noticed the french movie title into ep 4, and i was almost sure the translation will not follow the original meaning. I never appreciate Lelouch movie, so i must say this one had an internationally big success (Lelouch always think he is a great "cinéaste" (movie maker)).  Thanks to add this little perfect point!

ps: yes, french language is a (very) complicated language, even for frenchies first  ha ha ha!!! I know lot of peoples who stop to learn it, because to complex and illogical in many ways! So it is one of the best sophisticated and poetic language i know!