[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Wow Gun impress me here !

And has:D  has great legs...

20 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Never heard of this serie, thanks for posted it:thumbsup:

There are a lot of Thai variety shows where actors appear...this one is always funny !

• Like 2

On 6/14/2019 at 8:40 AM, mellialuna said:

So do I. We need to understand because it's been 3 years in Third's point of view but in a series we need to go to the point also. 

Is it time for Kai's wake up call yet ? And I'm about to take Third to task too !   Actually, that we can feel this way about characters speaks to actors behind the characters...they are doing a great job...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Actually, that we can feel this way about characters speaks to actors behind the characters...they are doing a great job...

It's good to read that! It goes directly to what i expect from the series! So i wasn't really worried, as Gun push Off in the good way. And he still have the most sexy lips!

13 hours ago, deltos said:

Is it time for Kai's wake up call yet ? And I'm about to take Third to task too !   Actually, that we can feel this way about characters speaks to actors behind the characters...they are doing a great job...

After 3 episodes I'm into this show (not deeply, but enoughly to watch raw on saturday)

The story is simple but the feelings are so realistic (I know this state when you try so hard to the point you know it's better to quit)

10 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

as Gun push Off in the good way.

Agreed! It was already the case in Our Skyy

10 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

And he still have the most sexy lips!

13 hours ago, deltos said:

And has:D  has great legs...

Oh yessss (to both) :wub:
He never was my style because he really seems so young but his acting is so impressive. I love to watch him!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

He never was my style because he really seems so young but his acting is so impressive. I love to watch him!

IMO, Gun is certainly the most busy/active as young actor into thaï entertainment industry. It seems his career start in 2006, playing a little child character! Then follow a long movie/serie/TV show list . With such an experience he build up, he is able to play any role with strong credibility for each. He reminds me a famed french actor (Gérard Depardieu) in the same vein when he was a lot more younger, because for now, he turn to alcoholic addict, unable to correctly play! Back to Gun, as you, i appreciate to watch him, whatever it is a movie/serie. I never had attraction for him, except for his lips, which are for me, the most exciting of the whole asian BL sphere! As we said now, he is bankable!!! He don't have to overplay to be convincing into any role. When i see tear drops on his face, i need to take him in my arms and console him until he smile again!  Ha ha ha, maybe i've deep inside a secret crush on him!!!  :phew:

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Have learn a new thai word for "stop" from the serie:

หยุด=H̄yud (google translation, but it sound similar)

Is it right?

I thought is similar to the vietnam Word... who is go or get out, but i don't know...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Have learn a new thai word for "stop" from the serie:

หยุด=H̄yud (google translation, but it sound similar)

Is it right?

Thai-eng translator says you're right,;) only it's pronounced more like "yut".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, aniola said:

only it's pronounced more like "yut".

It is exactly what i heard ''yut'', cause i heard it too into LBC FM song which refrain says ''yut, yut''. At first i was thinking they said "yaou''r''t, as thai have problem to pronounce "r" letter, but it was hard to understood what a milky '''you't'' comes to do into a love song!!! So i finally think it must have another signification, and ask a little help from my friends! So thanks to you all for your concern about a dramatic problem  ha ha ha

• LOL 1

This third ep made me have two opinions: at first, after watching one time, i felt it was less emotive than the two first, but seeing it again, i better saw that Third was into lot of suffering, cause live with the one you love and you don't get reciprocal feeling, it can be a perpetual torture, and to see him cry made me feel a pity for him. Another hard time is with the hysterical girl, that add unpleasant moments, and more, the words Khai have to express what he feel for friends. Is it deliberate or a subliminal message. As Third didn't know the right answer, it add more pain to the actual one. How tormented state he have to passing through! 

• Like 2

I'm sure I'm not the first to see the symbolism in the cups. I was was excited when Kai gave Third the bag...I figured he had r-e-p-l-a-c-e-d the cup not repaired the cup...My first thought was what a cheap bastrd...2nd thought was, he doesn't see Third as anything more than a cup that can be fixed...glue will do it...and we all know glued cups don't last long... so we'll see how long Third lasts before the handle breaks again..

The screaming girl...perfect casting...she was right out of reality  TV. Like Taylor Swift said,  " You need to calm down"  Something tells me though, she's coming back... oh joy...

screen-shot-2019-06-18-at-2.38.52-pm.png

screen-shot-2019-06-18-at-2.39.43-pm.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, deltos said:

The screaming girl...perfect casting...she was right out of reality  TV. Like Taylor Swift said,  " You need to calm down"  Something tells me though, she's coming back... oh joy...

You killed me with laughs with this part of your comment!  Effectively, the actress who play Fuschia (or something like that) does a more than perfect acting as hysteric! She was the hysteria herself! And his hair style is something great!!! She is ready for any witch role with this incredible look! Added with a hot tempered character, she have a real place into entertainment thai industry!!! I'm still laughing while i type on keyboards...:joy:

18 hours ago, deltos said:

I'm sure I'm not the first to see the symbolism in the cups.

Yep, Khai is out of his world. Unable to see the Third closest love while pretending act with his heart toward his friends. No gay radar into his brain? Yes, cup symbolism is evident. No problem if i hurt you (consciously or not), i will repair with glue!

So, it's well if he react as a stupid one, if not, we didn't have this serie  ha ha ha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1