[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

On 5/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, aniola said:

I've watched the trailer 4 times and all i can see is ANGST.:ph34r: LBC and HICTM spoiled me and I'm afraid now that i won't get enough sweet OffGun/KaiThird-moments.:lol:

IF it's closed by the book, there is indeed a lot of angst. That's why I hope it's not too close.

I'm happy Earth is in the series. I saw a lot of pictures with the cast on IG so I figured he will be on the series.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, aniola said:

I like watching him getting better. He did well in Our Skyy.

So do I. It was with Our Skyy that I though I'll give him another chance because he had made a great job there!

On 5/24/2019 at 11:20 PM, gogole mongol said:

It seems a new level have been made for Off and i'm sure this new serie will prove it!

I hope so, and with the trailer I don't have a lot of doubt!

On 5/24/2019 at 9:10 PM, deltos said:

I read the book and there were places it bogged down so hopefully he skips over them...LOL

Yeah me too, I didn't really like it! But with the trailer and the cast I can't wait to be next saturday!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

IF it's closed by the book, there is indeed a lot of angst. That's why I hope it's not too close.

I'm happy Earth is in the series. I saw a lot of pictures with the cast on IG so I figured he will be on the series.

If you remember... ( Novel Spoiler)

Spoiler

Kai found out that another guy  was interested in Third and got jealous. So there was some angst there because Third was ignoring Kai. So I figured they cast  Earth in that role which is nice to see him finally in something and get some exposure. 

Earth was a little more than a walk-on  in LBC so this is good. There's that scene in the trailer where Earth is talking to Third and the other three guys are jus standing there..:joy:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mellialuna said:

IF it's closed by the book, there is indeed a lot of angst.

As i never read the novel, i didn't expect anything from the series (to be close or not), i just want my emotional dose, made as life is, from bad and good things. The worst and the best can alternatively succeed (as it was into LBC series) when there is an equal balannce and i appreciate it because it is my main pleasure source: high emotions! When actors are good, it's like a luxury gourmet degustation! I have no problem with bad/happy ending, because i first respect the serie's director filming way, and in second, i don't want always same ending (sad of joyful) which can made me boring before the end of the series. I also appreciate open ending which gives to everyone, to find out the possible end needed at start!

13 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I'm happy Earth is in the series.

As you, i'm glad to see again Earth, who deserve his presence as a true actor. Just hope the new cast didn't include a few trouble-makers to constantly tease him (as lot of LBC BTS show us in the past)!

Leave it for you to think. #Don't go hard.

Theory of flirting with you theory of love
Every Saturday 21:25 pm Channel Gmm25 | 23:00 pm On line TV

#ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ
#GMMTV

Brother,, who is this?

#ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ
#GMMTV

Oh... I'm poor. Is there anything else? I will be sad. I still have obstacles. #Sad in sad in sad.

#ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ
#GMMTV

#theory flirt you see you!
At 21:25 pm Channel Gmm25 | 23:00 pm On line TV
#GMMTV

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mellialuna said:

You read my mind, I was looking for this information :)

thanks

It did not disappoint...loving this series.

5 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

THEORY OF LOVE EPISOD 1

(ENGLISH SUB)

This has not been subbed yet.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Very intresting start with this 1st ep! Heart break and tear drops already on screen! Enough to satisfy my drama quest.

Of course, we all knows Gun is a top/good actor, but now, Off follow his steps! I appreciate White presence, even he is not too much on screen into 1st ep, but i guess this will change with ep 2! I also like the humour touch inside the subject. More than positive beginning. Thumb up!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Very intresting start with this 1st ep! Heart break and tear drops already on screen! Enough to satisfy my drama quest.

Of course, we all knows Gun is a top/good actor, but now, Off follow his steps! I appreciate White presence, even he is not too much on screen into 1st ep, but i guess this will change with ep 2! I also like the humour touch inside the subject. More than positive beginning. Thumb up!:thumbsup:

Fully agree !  I think it's going to be an enjoyable run. Trapped ends in another week so having another quality series to follow is refreshing.  I have to say that Gun did loose the Drama Queen crown this week to Chris from Trapped...however I'm sure Gun will get it back next week !!

And TOL will be subbed by Gmmtv ( they have learned finally ) and it won't take weeks...looks like the turnaround is just a couple days. It is  posted to YouTube same day without the subs. With 2moons2 just around the corner they had to respond because 2M2 is going to be aired with subs on Youtube - no waiting. 

See EP.1 's Theory: https://tv.line.me/v/8592360  new episode every saturday 21:25 on the 23:00 GMM25 channel.

D8Nm4_hVUAAgr_C.jpg

The Toet sentence gives you the best "pain to the nipple"???

D8Oc0WlUwAIx3iv.jpg

Spoiler

D8Oc0WkU8AAHiLb.jpg

Spoiler

D8Oc0WlVUAAHdlV.jpg

Spoiler

D8Oc0WkUwAAO2Qu.jpg