Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Confession, 자백

Recommended Posts

On 4/21/2019 at 12:24 AM, 0ly40 said:

preview p10

 

 

The final image of that preview make me worried. Did he find out something or is he in pain? I watched the preview multiple times and I noticed that his hand is on his chest (I might be wrong).

 

Imagine what must have happened to make him shed tears. All this while, he was so well contained with his emotions. He was seen last crying when he was at his father’s trial. At this point, I’m really worried about  his heart’s condition. 

 

Anyway, episode 9 was so intense. Don’t want to spoil too much and I’ll stop here. Will be watching the live streaming for subtitles version from KPlus tonight. 

 

On a side note, Lee Junho is doing an excellent job and brilliant acting in portraying CDH. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bedifferent

I wonder too how Choi Pil Soo will be able to signal to anyone to release the documents if anything happen to him or his son. I'm guessing he has more than one copy of the documents, most probably one with Prosecutor Noh, another one with Reporter Ha. But both of this people are dead.

As for the timeline, usually prosecution takes a while to finish. I'm guessing that CPS made the deal before death of Reporter Ha and Prosecutor Noh, with the promise that his son will get a heart transplant, not necessarily knowing that it will be from Prosecutor Noh. He died on the spot if I remembered correctly, so not on any life support.

I believe Kim Sun-Hee left the country as part of a deal. She was probably given large amount of money, but she got bored overseas and came back to Korea, lived quietly that no one knows about it, but when she started to make demands, she got killed.

I doubt that Nurse Jo wasn't keeping contact with her brother. I think she lied about this. She is covering up for him all these while. The disappearance of the drugs was only found out after Nurse Jo was arrested, and it seems that it's been disappearing in small amounts at a time, that's why it isn't discovered easily.

I can't remember the appointment of Reporter Ha, but there is another death of suicide of a police officer by the name Yoon Chul Min. So three deaths occurring in two weeks span ~ Prosecutor Noh (accident), Reporter Ha (sickness, but I suspect foul play), and Officer Yoon (suicide).

 

On 4/21/2019 at 8:23 AM, zaireen said:

Anyway, episode 9 was so intense. Don’t want to spoil too much and I’ll stop here. Will be watching the live streaming for subtitles version from KPlus tonight. 

 

 

On a side note, Lee Junho is doing an excellent job and brilliant acting in portraying CDH. 

Yes, ep.9 was intense, esp.towards the end. I was practically on the edge of my seat.

 

Brief recap of ep.9

Spoiler

- Han was not dead. Another officer came just in time looking for him, so JKT pretended to help him down as well. He was then taken to a hospital and that's where CDH and Ki went to see him after they couldn't find him at the prison. JKT was there in the room together with them though, pretending to check on Han's condition. CDH and Ki questioned JKT about his scar.

 

- JKT was reprimanded by his boss for creating new variables by trying to kill Han. He said he has no choice as Han was about to tell CDH on his real identity.

 

- Yuri and Jin worked together to find out whom might be the person Kim Sun Hee saw on TV. They came up with a list, and then there is the person running for congress Park Shi Kang. We see him campaigning, but when finished, he went to find his lover after ordering his assistant and driver to take the day off till the next day, and cancel all his schedule the following morning. When Yuri and Jin arrived at his office, they found out that Kim Sun Hee indeed called into the office under the name Solhwa but he refused to take her call.

 

- One new lady arrived in Korea. We don't know what's the deal with her yet, but someone pays her a lot to come to Korea. Her driver updated her that the person taking the case of Kim Sun Hee is the same one defending Han, which intrigues her. And she seems to know CPS, and pleasantly surprised to find out his son becomes a prosecutor.

 

- Yuri talked to her sunbae trying to figure out where the important documents her father wrote on might be at. She then remembered something and went to Jin's house, where the two ladies set out to search for the documents and true enough, they found the two documents by Officer Yoon and Reporter Ha.

 

- JKT has installed a bugging app on CDH's phone, so all his calls with Ki was heard by JKT, so he's always ahead of them. They figured out through search of cctv that he used another car to transport Kim's body, so he went to destroy the car, which was the facility's van, by burning it. Ki found the burning car.

 

- They went to his house but it was already wiped clean. A detective monitoring his house was also stabbed by him as he was leaving the house. Ki left to find the car which was spotted, while CDH stayed back, and found a secret entryway to a basement where JKT kept the body of Kim in a fridge. There, he also found the briefcase of Prosecutor Noh.

 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone interested on the last scene/ conversation between DH and Mdm Jin from episode 10?

 

I'll put the translation under spoiler since K+ already uploaded the subtitles version.

 

Let me know if you guys want other scenes translation.

 

Spoiler

 

 

MJ: What's so urgent that you asked to see me at this hour?

DH: I have something I would like to show you.

DH shows the pictures from NSH's memory card to MJ.

MJ: Why do you have this?

DH: I found the memory card.

MJ: Where did you find it? I was told that the memory card was missing from the camera they found at CKT's house.

DH: CKT told me where to find it.

MJ: Why would he? So what did he say?  Did he tell you he killed my son as he was telling you where to find this? Did he confess to you that he did it?

DH: Madam Jin...

MJ: Did he tell you why he killed him? Why on earth did he do it?

DH: In exchange for these pictures he made a request.

MJ: A request?

DH: He requested that I represent him. Madam Jin, please allow me to do this.

MJ: The fact that you got the memory card from him... Doesn't that meant you already accepted his request? If you don't represent him, would it be impossible for you to find out the truth?

DH: This is the only way for me, Madam Jin. I know it sounds like an excuse but it's not just for me. For your son,  and all the others who were wrongly robbed of their lives, I promise that I'll reveal the truth.

MJ: I, was a doctor. A cardiovascular surgeon.  No matter who the patients are, doctors only consider the value of human life when treating them. Even if the patient is someone who has committed a heinous murder. Even if he a heinous killer he still nedds a lawyer. You just need to do what you have to do as a lawyer. You should not need my permission to do so.

Mdm Jin walks out and stops.

MJ: I have one thing I want to ask you. What did your heart say?

DH: Sorry, what did you say?

MJ: The last surgery I performed was 10 years ago. At that time,  a heart from a patient who was brain-dead was donated and the person who received the heart transplant was given a new life. That brain-dead patient was my son. So, what did That heart say? Did my son's heart say he could represent the man who murdered him?

DH crying scene.

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zaireen said:

Anyone interested on the last scene/ conversation between DH and Mdm Jin from episode 10?

 

I'll put the translation under spoiler since K+ already uploaded the subtitles version.

 

Let me know if you guys want other scenes translation.

 

  Hide contents

 

 

MJ: What's so urgent that you asked to see me at this hour?

DH: I have something I would like to show you.

DH shows the pictures from NSH's memory card to MJ.

MJ: Why do you have this?

DH: I found the memory card.

MJ: Where did you find it? I was told that the memory card was missing from the camera they found at CKT's house.

DH: CKT told me where to find it.

MJ: Why would he? So what did he say?  Did he tell you he killed my son as he was telling you where to find this? Did he confess to you that he did it?

DH: Madam Jin...

MJ: Did he tell you why he killed him? Why on earth did he do it?

DH: In exchange for these pictures he made a request.

MJ: A request?

DH: He requested that I represent him. Madam Jin, please allow me to do this.

MJ: The fact that you got the memory card from him... Doesn't that meant you already accepted his request? If you don't represent him, would it be impossible for you to find out the truth?

DH: This is the only way for me, Madam Jin. I know it sounds like an excuse but it's not just for me. For your son,  and all the others who were wrongly robbed of their lives, I promise that I'll reveal the truth.

MJ: I, was a doctor. A cardiovascular surgeon.  No matter who the patients are, doctors only consider the value of human life when treating them. Even if the patient is someone who has committed a heinous murder. Even if he a heinous killer he still nedds a lawyer. You just need to do what you have to do as a lawyer. You should not need my permission to do so.

Mdm Jin walks out and stops.

MJ: I have one thing I want to ask you. What did your heart say?

DH: Sorry, what did you say?

MJ: The last surgery I performed was 10 years ago. At that time,  a heart from a patient who was brain-dead was donated and the person who received the heart transplant was given a new life. That brain-dead patient was my son. So, what did That heart say? Did my son's heart say he could represent the man who murdered him?

DH crying scene.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for this! It's Tuesday and the subs aren't here yet so I guess we'll have to survive on transcripts like yours here, so thank you (it was heartbreaking) :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, reut said:

 

Thank you for this! It's Tuesday and the subs aren't here yet so I guess we'll have to survive on transcripts like yours here, so thank you (it was heartbreaking) :)

 

@reut You are most welcome. I hope this helps. I'm quite surprised K+ uploaded the subtitles version for episode 10 this morning. They uploaded episode 9 quite late yesterday. 

 

Yes, it was so heartbreaking and heart torturing. And those lines by Mdm Jin were so powerful, but at the same it was a painful way for DH to learn about the truth. He's basically going to represent his heart donor's killer, and Mdm Jin's son on top of that. This drama lay out secrets and revelations in the most unexpected ways. DH looked so confused but devastated at the same time, and how shocked he was when he wipe his own tears. Seems like he didn't realize that he cried until he wiped the tears.

 

Anyway, do let me know if you need any scene's translation ;-)

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, zaireen said:

 

@reut You are most welcome. I hope this helps. I'm quite surprised K+ uploaded the subtitles version for episode 10 this morning. They uploaded episode 9 quite late yesterday. 

 

Yes, it was so heartbreaking and heart torturing. And those lines by Mdm Jin were so powerful, but at the same it was a painful way for DH to learn about the truth. He's basically going to represent his heart donor's killer, and Mdm Jin's son on top of that. This drama lay out secrets and revelations in the most unexpected ways. DH looked so confused but devastated at the same time, and how shocked he was when he wipe his own tears. Seems like he didn't realize that he cried until he wiped the tears.

 

Anyway, do let me know if you need any scene's translation ;-)

 

 

Well I'm really curious as to what Dohyun argued with Chief Ki about (in the scene not long before the last one) and what CKT said to make him lose his cool to that extend, but I'll wait for the subs, gotta savor the experience! :D If you say they've just been uploaded recently, it explains why we don't see the softsub yet (ripped by our gracious benefactor).

 

Oh and judging by the preview, Dohyun will still represent him despite his heart telling him not to do that. Or maybe his heart agrees with him that using CKT and catching all the bad guys with his help is more important than sending him on the death row and calling it a day.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, reut said:

 

Well I'm really curious as to what Dohyun argued with Chief Ki about (in the scene not long before the last one) and what CKT said to make him lose his cool to that extend, but I'll wait for the subs, gotta savor the experience! :D If you say they've just been uploaded recently, it explains why we don't see the softsub yet (ripped by our gracious benefactor).

 

Oh and judging by the preview, Dohyun will still represent him despite his heart telling him not to do that. Or maybe his heart agrees with him that using CKT and catching all the bad guys with his help is more important than sending him on the death row and calling it a day.

 

@reut trust me you’re going to love it! It’s worth your wait ;-)

 

DH seems losing his coolness and calmness easily now. I’m quite surprised his heart still managed to survive all the running, shocking truths, sleepless nights, endless investigations and stresses :sweat_smile:

 

I somehow agree with DH, represent CKT is the only way to find out the truth not only about his father, but also other victims as well. And we will get to see charismatic  Lawyer DH again. I kind of miss him in court scenes :D

 

 I hope that the sub will come out soonest so you guys can enjoy the drama.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi fellow soompiers,

we all know it's an awesome drama and I am glad its airing because lately I can not find many that I personally like.This one and Doctor Prisoner are the ones that I really looking forward to watch .....but .....its a big but ......since last week I had my subbed episodes on Tuesday so I could menage the waiting.Its a different story though with episodes 9 and 10.I keep refreshing all day ( its Tuesday 7 pm already in my area) all the sites that have Confession but the last two episodes are still Raw.

Have you seen it with subs somewhere?

I would really appreciate your answer chingus.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiklaminHo said:

hi fellow soompiers,

we all know it's an awesome drama and I am glad its airing because lately I can not find many that I personally like.This one and Doctor Prisoner are the ones that I really looking forward to watch .....but .....its a big but ......since last week I had my subbed episodes on Tuesday so I could menage the waiting.Its a different story though with episodes 9 and 10.I keep refreshing all day ( its Tuesday 7 pm already in my area) all the sites that have Confession but the last two episodes are still Raw.

Have you seen it with subs somewhere?

I would really appreciate your answer chingus.

For this show, you just kinda have to pretend the subs will always only be available 3-4 days later, maybe more. If it is available earlier, then it is a rare bonus. 

None of the legal streaming site is subbing this, which is why the delay. This issue was mentioned in earlier pages of this thread. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

For this show, you just kinda have to pretend the subs will always only be available 3-4 days later, maybe more. If it is available earlier, then it is a rare bonus. 

None of the legal streaming site is subbing this, which is why the delay. This issue was mentioned in earlier pages of this thread. 

 

If only I know how to rip and sync the subs as I have access to K+. But unfortunately, I don't know how :cry:

 

I'm hoping the subs will be out before episode 11 airing this Saturday.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zaireen Last night, when I look at Kplus on VOD, they still haven't upload episode 10 yet. I will watch it tonight after I came back from work. Thank you for the translation of that crying scene. So Mdm Jin gave the permission to DH to be CKT's lawyer but at the same time reveal the truth about the donor. I'm a bit confused about her revelation, is it because she was disappointed  at DH?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xcalibur07 said:

@zaireen Last night, when I look at Kplus on VOD, they still haven't upload episode 10 yet. I will watch it tonight after I came back from work. Thank you for the translation of that crying scene. So Mdm Jin gave the permission to DH to be CKT's lawyer but at the same time reveal the truth about the donor. I'm a bit confused about her revelation, is it because she was disappointed  at DH?

 

@xcalibur07 from my POV, yes. As a mother, I think she felt that way. Because when DH told Det Ki he's going to represent CKT, Det Ki totally against it. Det Ki told DH that Mdm Jin thinks of DH like a son. And Mdm Jin looks genuinely worried/ care about DH when he was about to go to CKT's house and when DH didn't answer her phone call. Not to forget when DH passed out.

 

So, I think as a mother she felt that it's wrong to represent her son's killer. But as a doctor, she respects DH's decision. It just that she's no longer a doctor and DH has her son's heart and as Det Ki said, she thinks of DH as her son and that made her reveals the truth to DH that way. She's emotionally unstable right now because she just found out that her son was killed and for 10 years she thought that her son died from an accident and that also leads her to make that revelations. 

 

But I kind of shocked when Mdm Jin left, just like that after dropping that bomb to DH. I just hope that DH can take that shocking truth but the preview shows that he's doing just fine so yeah. Nothing's going to happen to him, at least for now. There's more shocking truth that DH needs to face after this so I hope his heart can still take it.

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subtitles for episode 9 and 10 is out now. Enjoy everyone!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zaireen said:

But I kind of shocked when Mdm Jin left, just like that after dropping that bomb to DH. I just hope that DH can take that shocking truth but the preview shows that he's doing just fine so yeah. Nothing's going to happen to him, at least for now. There's more shocking truth that DH needs to face after this so I hope his heart can still take it.

 

 

 

I thought it was her lashing out at him in a "I'm not angry, just disappointed", motherly way. She wanted him to hurt too, maybe so he could feel at least on some level as conflicted as her about his decision. She is also getting a revelation after a revelation, each more painful than one before, so I agree that she isn't the most rational person these days and we can't expect her to be level-headed and careful with her feelings and actions. Although I hope she will snap out of it soon. Or more like, calm down  enough to start thinking straight again. As for Dohyun's new conflict with everyone about defending CKT, lol that might end up being moot again, just like it turned out with Jong Gu and his parricide case. Who knows if CKT won't get killed (or severely... deactivated) in the next couple of episodes. The scriptwriter seems to be fond of releaving Dohyun of badly smelling cases in this manner -_-

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also do believe she is disappointed with  Do Hyon decision.And because she is emotional hurt she wants to hurt him emotional too.Do Hyon had no idea who was his heart donor so I believe Madame Jin should not be so hard with him but I understand she is a mother who lost her son and for her Do Hyon is someone precious thinking that through him her son's heart is keep beating.We want to hurt someone emotionally and make him feel guilty only when he means a lot to us.

Tough days are coming for Do Hyun , when he will learn why his father accepted to admit a murder that he never did and how he ended up to be the receiver of the heart transplant.

Junho is one of the examples that prove that  idols can act also whey they work on their skills.

 

He got my attention in "Just between lovers" where he was playing very well the young melancholic young man with the painful past  .

I was loving his role in Chief Kim .My face was smiling every time I saw him playing the bad guy who always was one step behind chiel Kim. : )

Hope the trophies and medals are for a good reason LOL .It s a long time since my last post in soompi and I am a little behind .

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve watched live stream episode 11. Just when we thought that previous episodes shocked us to death, no, it’s not. Episode 11 was nerve wracking, even shocker IMO. I forgot to breathe, though I can only understand 10% of it.

 

Tonight’s episode marks the first time CDH screams and speaks informal to someone other than Yuri. He still speaks formal when CKT provoked him last week, but not on tonight’s episode. And, he ran. Oh poor his weak heart :sweatingbullets:

 

This is the first time I focused so much on courts scene and I waited eagerly for it. CDH as lawyer never disappoints me. He was so cool, and he looks the best when he does his job. He’s an amazing lawyer. No wonder that Prosecutor Lee too obsessed with him and CDH doesn’t even care about him even just a little. Poor prosecutor CDH ignored him just like that LOL.

 

I never expected CDH found out about Yuri’s dad so early. I thought they will reveal the secret on last episode. And I would have never guessed he found out this way.

 

Spoiler

So CKT told CDH that he was the one who saved his life. CKT told CDH that his father made him killed Yuri’s father. But I don’t think it’s true because Sec Hwang might have told CKT the wrong information and the real instruction came for Chairman Oh. Based on the timeline, CPS killed Colonel first before CDH got the heart transplants and Yuri’s father was still alive at that time. Or maybe CKT wanted to provoke CDH because CDH still couldn’t find Sec Hwang (this is just my theories and I always got it wrong LOL)

 

CDH seems doesn’t sleep at all after Mdm Jin’s ‘confession’ and he does looked physically tired, even his eyes showed that he’s been crying all night. At this point, I’m done worrying about his heart because he keeps facing painful/ shocking truths one after another. I’ll just pretend that his new heart as strong as CDH is B)

 

I cannot wait for tomorrow’s episode but At the same time I don’t want this drama end so soon. I still need my dosages of Lee Junho every week and to think about the withdrawal syndrome and probably he will enlist after this drama...... :bawling:

 

I’ll end my ‘rants’ here. I will watch K+ tomorrow night for subtitles but at the same time I want to watch the live stream for episode 12 as well and that means I won’t be able to watch the first 15 minutes for episode 11. I’m so invested in this drama and kudos to Lee Junho for that. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...