[Drama 2019] Confession, 자백

0ly40

23 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not sure. Request to Viki is still going on. Have you submitted a request? There's link some posts above. 

For me, I usually watch with Chinese subs, so I don't keep close update with English subs availability. 

ah... I see...

Yes, I have been submitting license requests to Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/16/2019 at 8:39 AM, irilight said:

But who is subbing it? Anyone knows?  It is not on Viki.

I will be sharing subtitles by K-Plus Asia, regardless whether Viki has been licensed for streaming it or not. However, I won't do it if Netflix will stream it.

Is there Viki's channel page for the drama? I could not find it when trying to search.

Now I definitely decided that I wanted to watch this drama! Judging by the teasers, it will be exciting and dramatic. And it seems like the whole drama will be investigated by one thing that I especially like. Well, Choonho looks great here! I think it will play its role by 100%!

PS When in the teaser the photo of the victim was shown, it became terrible. How many divorced maniacs in Korea ???:scream:

10 hours ago, Ahmad Kamil said:

I will be sharing subtitles by K-Plus Asia, regardless whether Viki has been licensed for streaming it or not. Is there Viki's channel page for the drama? I could not find it when trying to search.

Sadly, no page on Viki for this drama.

The teasers and highlight video are so promising that I cautiously desire to have high expectation. It also features Yoo Jae Myung which impressed me for his role in Forest of Secrets/Stranger, besides Kim Chul-kyu PD who directed Mother & Chicago Typewriter. However, the screenwriter Im Hee-Chul has no past credits (rookie?), but Forest of Secrets was also written by a rookie writer, Lee Soo-Yeon.

Here are translated character poster and teasers from K-Plus:

53806400_2058183470965128_36105725080145

54521290_2058183514298457_86439387290958

53685637_2058183607631781_83708595802252

54278277_2058183647631777_37747616344975

Sorry to ask, do we know who will provide subs?  The previews look great.  Thank you for the subbed script reading.

Nam Gi-Ae has often give excellent performance as a supporting actress.  She was fantastic in PD's Kim's Mother.  She made a difficult figure relatable and sympathetic.  I couldn't be happier that she is 1/4 of the leads.  PD Kim has a way with visuals, his dramas are surreal in how pretty they are.  The previews are crisp, lighting is fantastic.  I was trying to see what was on the film negatives but couldn't make out those peaks and valleys.. does anyone have an idea what it is? 

Yoo Jae Myung and Junho's smiles BTS are precious.  Junho's character is a heart transplant recipient. Wonder if that is significant in the whole story.

Looking forward to watching it.

16 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Sorry to ask, do we know who will provide subs?

K-Plus Asia will be streaming this drama. I could not find any information whether it will be on Viki or not.

I haave asked Netflix Asia and VIU, and they won't stream this drama. I don't know if it will be available on Netflix for other regions though.

As for VIU, they have not acquired licenses for tvN's Saturday-Sunday dramas for a while, since Mr. Sunshine, Room No. 9, Memories of the Alhambra, Romance is a Bonus Book and the latest, Confession.

1 hour ago, Ahmad Kamil said:

I haave asked Netflix Asia and VIU, and they won't stream this drama. I don't know if it will be available on Netflix for other regions though.

As for VIU, they have not acquired licenses for tvN's Saturday-Sunday dramas for a while, since Mr. Sunshine, Room No. 9, Memories of the Alhambra, Romance is a Bonus Book and the latest, Confession.

Mr. Sunshine, Memories of the Alhambra, Romance is a Bonus Book are on Netflix Asia, not Room No.9 though. So probably because Netflix has the license that VIU isn't able to get the license. Could some other company got the license then.... hmm...

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Confession, 자백 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Lee Jun Ho, Yoo Jae Myung & Shin Hyun Bin - Premieres TONIGHT

Thanks @light0312 for sharing those

videos and still images.

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Mr. Sunshine, Memories of the Alhambra, Romance is a Bonus Book are on Netflix Asia, not Room No.9

I initially assumed that this drama will be on Netflix too, since they obtained license for 3 out of 4 latest tvN Saturday-Sunday dramas, while Viki got license for Room No. 9. Let's wait & see if it will suddenly appear on Netflix or Viki. I wish to watch it tonight or tomorrow.

Archived