[Drama 2019] Confession, 자백

0ly40

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have watched episode 12? The ending even more shocking than previous episode. Apparently episode 12 is even more intense. How am I going to wait for another 6 days? This waiting is torturing me and it's only Monday.

I've watched the preview for episode 13 more than 10 times. I'll just assume that "Everything happens for a reason" and we know that CDH very smart so he must has plan for every actions he take.

EDIT: TVN just release the stills. Seems like CDH has been framed for the murder. FACE PALM. 

Though the preview keeps misleading us, but they never showed CDH in prisoner uniform. In fact, they showed us CDH in a hospital room. Maybe it's just a flashback scene, but it might also in a current situation because they always use different filter in flashback scene. And I think CDH's scene in episode 13 didn't use any filter.

Btw, K+ have uploaded episode 11 with subs. I've watched it last night but I'm going to watch it again as I missed few translation because I was too focused on Junho's acting instead of the subs.

14 hours ago, zaireen said:

Anyone have watched episode 12? The ending even more shocking than previous episode. Apparently episode 12 is even more intense. How am I going to wait for another 6 days? This waiting is torturing me and it's only Monday.

I've watched the preview for episode 13 more than 10 times. I'll just assume that "Everything happens for a reason" and we know that CDH very smart so he must has plan for every actions he take.

EDIT: TVN just release the stills. Seems like CDH has been framed for the murder. FACE PALM. 

Though the preview keeps misleading us, but they never showed CDH in prisoner uniform. In fact, they showed us CDH in a hospital room. Maybe it's just a flashback scene, but it might also in a current situation because they always use different filter in flashback scene. And I think CDH's scene in episode 13 didn't use any filter.

Btw, K+ have uploaded episode 11 with subs. I've watched it last night but I'm going to watch it again as I missed few translation because I was too focused on Junho's acting instead of the subs.

Watched it RAW. Will need subs for more info, but I saw the preview and those stills too.

Honestly I'm wondering why they spoiled that/gave it away because those pictures really make it out to look like CDH fell into a trap. So hopefully there's something more to it, like he knew about it and went along with a plan in mind. Otherwise a bit of me will be disappointed, yea.

I think Chief Ki will play a huge role next episode, running around a lot. This is where I'm so pumped and grateful for the bromance. And seems like Choi Pil Soo turns around too, and he should because they're targeting him and his son!

I have rewatched because of paying attention to Junho's naturalness in his acting too. 

I've previously seen some comments about the acting of the actress playing Han YuRi being below the other 3 leads and while I get it, here it really screamed out. Especially in the beginning of ep 12 after Junho's tearful car crying scene and then cut to hers breaking down with Madam Jin. So far her crying hasn't convinced me in the past scenes but I let it go. This time I was really jolted out of that emotional moment. Thankfully when the friends met up to speak about what they just learned she rectified that with her tear-stained face.

On 4/30/2019 at 1:41 AM, tofuetoffee said:

Watched it RAW. Will need subs for more info, but I saw the preview and those stills too.

Honestly I'm wondering why they spoiled that/gave it away because those pictures really make it out to look like CDH fell into a trap. So hopefully there's something more to it, like he knew about it and went along with a plan in mind. Otherwise a bit of me will be disappointed, yea.

I think Chief Ki will play a huge role next episode, running around a lot. This is where I'm so pumped and grateful for the bromance. And seems like Choi Pil Soo turns around too, and he should because they're targeting him and his son!

I have rewatched because of paying attention to Junho's naturalness in his acting too. 

I've previously seen some comments about the acting of the actress playing Han YuRi being below the other 3 leads and while I get it, here it really screamed out. Especially in the beginning of ep 12 after Junho's tearful car crying scene and then cut to hers breaking down with Madam Jin. So far her crying hasn't convinced me in the past scenes but I let it go. This time I was really jolted out of that emotional moment. Thankfully when the friends met up to speak about what they just learned she rectified that with her tear-stained face.

Now you mentioned it, I feel it too. She’s good as bright Yuri, but I couldn’t feel the pain when I watched her sad scene. It’s so different when I saw CDH crying, I feel the pain and I wanted to hug him. 

And her scene with Park Shi Kang when he told him about her father and CDH not too convincing as well, for me. And if we were to compare her “shocked” expression with CDH’s expression when CKT told him about his father ordering the murder, we can see the different.

Anyway, I kind of love it when CDH always ended up “speechless” with Yuri, but no ones managed to outsmart him in arguments including Prosecutor Lee who’s so obsessed with him.

And in episode 11 where he met Chairman Oh, CDH managed to trick him with just 1 question. CDH and his “crafty tricks” as said by Prosecutor Lee.

Just finished watching ep.11 and 12... If you need to know the conversation of certain scenes while waiting for English subs, please let me know. I'll translate from Chinese subs.

I am guessing CDH is in the situation similar with his father 10 years ago. He is taking the blame in exchange for something. Remember that CPS was stabbed and seriously injured. I am sure that guy with Jenny Song works for the baddies and he is the one who shot Jenny and demanded CDH to hold the gun.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just finished watching ep.11 and 12... If you need to know the conversation of certain scenes while waiting for English subs, please let me know. I'll translate from Chinese subs.

I am guessing CDH is in the situation similar with his father 10 years ago. He is taking the blame in exchange for something. Remember that CPS was stabbed and seriously injured. I am sure that guy with Jenny Song works for the baddies and he is the one who shot Jenny and demanded CDH to hold the gun.

To me, judging from the latest promo picture from tvn, it looks like he was frame for the murder just like what they did to HJG. Someone knocked him out, killed Jenny and and put the gun in his hand. Jenny know too much and she made the wrong move when she met DH. It triggered the bad guy and they afraid if Jenny will tell everything to DH so she must be eliminated. SH also had the same fate like Jenny when she tried to blackmail the politician (forgot his name). Luckily for DH, he has Chief Ki who always put his trust on him and I'm sure he will try his best to investigate the case. 

Looking very briefly the comments while trying to avoid possible spoilers I feel excited and can not wait to see ep.11 & 12 .I am waiting for eng subtitles but its 9 pm Wednesday s and both episodes are still raw :bawling::bawling:

On 4/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, zaireen said:

Anyway, I kind of love it when CDH always ended up “speechless” with Yuri, but no ones managed to outsmart him in arguments including Prosecutor Lee who’s so obsessed with him.

And in episode 11 where he met Chairman Oh, CDH managed to trick him with just 1 question. CDH and his “crafty tricks” as said by Prosecutor Lee.

That scene was so awesome. My other favorite scene is when CDH cooly turned off the mic after Prosecutor Lee confronted him. Burn!!

P/s: I screen recording episode 11 from K+ and uploaded it into MEGA. I can share the link to anyone who is interested (but you’ll see few notifications popping out). 

(T_T) yes, please

On 4/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, zaireen said:

P/s: I screen recording episode 11 from K+ and uploaded it into MEGA. I can share the link to anyone who is interested (but you’ll see few notifications popping out). 

Hey, that would be great ! I skipped your whole messasge because of spoilers but I saw another user quote this.

I really wish the discussion could be bigger because I love the show but atp we are basically going to be behind a week at the rate the subs are released ;; such is life

On 5/3/2019 at 7:09 AM, meijiOrO said:

That scene was so awesome. My other favorite scene is when CDH cooly turned off the mic after Prosecutor Lee confronted him. Burn!!

(T_T) yes, please

On 5/3/2019 at 11:30 AM, disembody said:

Hey, that would be great ! I skipped your whole messasge because of spoilers but I saw another user quote this.

I really wish the discussion could be bigger because I love the show but atp we are basically going to be behind a week at the rate the subs are released ;; such is life

On 4/30/2019 at 8:40 AM, zaireen said:

Now you mentioned it, I feel it too. She’s good as bright Yuri, but I couldn’t feel the pain when I watched her sad scene. It’s so different when I saw CDH crying, I feel the pain and I wanted to hug him. 

And her scene with Park Shi Kang when he told him about her father and CDH not too convincing as well, for me. And if we were to compare her “shocked” expression with CDH’s expression when CKT told him about his father ordering the murder, we can see the different.

Hi Zaireen,

Sorry, I think I wrote to you on Twitter and got the episodes wrong ... I meant please share the link to Ep 11 and 12 with English subs (not 9 and 10)! You could share it in email to growingbeautifully88@gmail.com  Thanks for your kind offer to share!

On 5/3/2019 at 11:56 PM, Growingbeautifully said:

Hi Zaireen,

Sorry, I think I wrote to you on Twitter and got the episodes wrong ... I meant please share the link to Ep 11 and 12 with English subs (not 9 and 10)! You could share it in email to growingbeautifully88@gmail.com  Thanks for your kind offer to share!

6 hours ago, zaireen said:

Done!

Hi Zaireen,

Can you also share the link to me? Love this show but cant find the sub for those 2 subs anywhere. Appreciate your help. Email sharingiscaring.id88@gmail.com

Thank you!

23 hours ago, zaireen said:

Done!

Hi Zaireen, 

Could you also share the link to me? I'm waiting the sub of ep 11 and 12 for so long.

My email: nhanlnhuyen@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Ep.13 recap ~ part 1

Spoiler

DH let himself be taken away without a word. In the interrogation room, Ki asked the officer in the next room for the microphone to be turned off. Then he asked DH to speak freely. DH asked for time to think. Ki said fine, just answer me one question. Did you kill her?... DH replied, yes I killed her... Ki: Do you expect me to believe that?... DH looking calmly straight at him: That's all I can tell you for now... Ki: Fine, why did you kill her?... No answer from DH... Ki stood up and yelled: I have no time to entertain you exercising the right of silence... He got out of the room. THe others asked him what he said. So he told them what he heard. The Team Leader did not believe it also, and he also asked for what reason then if he really did kill her. Ki said he didn't want to say. Team Leader said "or are you two planning something I don't know of?"... Ki expressed his strange feelings, that he didn't believe DH killed the woman, just like he didn't believe his father shot the guy. That what happened now is exactly the same as 10 years ago. He recalled when DH called him about his meeting with Jenny. Then also Mark Choi in the car which he saw leaving the place, so they checked CCTV.

DH's father on hospital bed. He dreamed about the guy whom he shot, getting up from the table. He woke up and his stomach bleeding.

Morning. Ki reached the station and asked for CCTV result. Team Leader updated him the last spot the car is seen then no more traces. Ki wondered if they should check Park's whereabouts. He went to the cell and looked at DH who remained still as stone. When he left, DH took out a picture of his father, with the words "If you don't confess to the killing, Choi Pil Soo will die" (I knew it!!)

Jin and YR at the station requesting to see DH. Team Leader said he refused to see anyone, then asked them to leave. Ki came out just then. So Jin and YR asked about DH. He assured them he is fine. They are startled by the reporters swarming into the station. They managed to stop them from entering further.

In DH's office, Jin and DH expressed their disbelief that DH would kill anyone. Although Jin said to trust Ki, YR is still very agitated. Jin encouraged YR to wait for Ki. Jin started talking about who might be the one who killed Jenny and framed DH. YR stated Park and Oh.

At the station, Ki anxiously asked for the gun report. TL asked him to be patient, maybe in the afternoon. Ki took out report of CPS case and realized that at that time, he didn't get to see the final result of the gun report. He decided to go to the CSI office himself.

At the CSI office, someone handed him the report from CPS's case, and it stated that negative traces of gunpowder found on CPS. He wondered why they didn't get it, even though the guy said if there is an examination, they would definitely have sent a copy, as well as the prosecutor. Ki assured the guy they didn't get one then. "Are you sure you sent it?"... The guy said "I can't remember 10 years ago, but I told you that if we run the examination, we would surely have sent the result"... Ki asked what about the result for DH? The guy told him it's the other sheet. The result was also negative.

Ki went back to station and showed DH the result. "You didn't fire the gun"... DH flashback to when he entered the warehouse. He saw someone on the chair and called out while approaching the chair "Miss Jenny..." but then someone knocked him unconscious from behind... Ki asked why do you give a false confession? DH asked Ki what is the result of gun report for his father? Ki showed him and said that he didn't get it back then, it must've been sent directly to the prosecution office. Such report is to complete an investigation, not a conclusive evidence though. DH said that the more complete the investigation material is, they can be better used to become a conclusive evidence. He said that back then, this report isn't discussed at all. Ki told him that since CPS confessed, there was no need for it to be discussed. What do you want to do now?.... DH said I want to still go down this road... Ki was stunned "what are you talking about? we have evidence you didn't fire the gun?"... DH said "It's not that bad taking the blame".... Ki: do you think that makes sense?... DH: "Detective, please do me a favor."

That was the first 16 minutes. Sorry I have to go for now. Will continue second part later.

Archived