[Drama 2019] Confession, 자백

0ly40

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f382c679a82f4379afcdd0fa14ec3e78.jpeg?s=

2PM’s Junho And Yoo Jae Myung Face Off In Heated Moment On tvN Drama “Confession”

Get ready to see sparks fly between 2PM’s Junho and Yoo Jae Myung on the upcoming drama “Confession”!

tvN’s “Confession” is a new crime investigation drama about people attempting to uncover veiled truths that are hidden behind the law of double jeopardy. 2PM’s Junho will star as Choi Do Hyun, a character with a painful past whose father is found guilty of murder. Determined to prove his father innocent, Choi Do Hyun ends up becoming a lawyer in the hopes of saving him from the death penalty.

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae Myung will star as Ki Choon Ho, a former detective who refuses to accept a verdict from five years earlier and embarks on a quest to discover the truth. As the drama’s two protagonists, Choi Do Hyun and Ki Choon Ho will share a tense, complicated relationship—at times, they will face off as opponents, while at others, they will work together as allies.

On March 5, “Confession” revealed its first glimpse of its two stars together in an intense scene from the upcoming drama. The newly released stills show the two men staring each other down in a fierce standoff, with Ki Choon Ho blocking Choi Do Hyun’s path on his way out of a courthouse. Ki Choon Ho has an angry look in his eyes, while Choi Do Hyun glares back at him with an icy expression.

Confession.jpg

According to the drama’s production staff, Junho and Yoo Jae Myung displayed exceptional teamwork while filming the scene together. The two actors were reportedly full of energy on set, actively exchanging ideas about how to make the scene even better and meticulously planning out every detail beforehand. The production staff went on to tease that viewers can safely look forward to the chemistry between the two co-stars.

“Confession” will premiere on March 23 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, you can check out the latest teasers for the drama here!

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please make sure to submit license requests to Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Lots of potential.  Like both leads and have seen a couple of PD Kim’s works, Chicago Typewriter + Mother.  I still consider his On The Way To The Airport exquisitely shot.  Anticipating great cinematography for this drama.  Solid acting by the male leads always.

Good luckto the drama.

39da3a9621234264b80ab442925ad263.jpeg?s=

Watch: 2PM’s Junho And Yoo Jae Myung Break Each Other Down In New Teasers For tvN’s “Confession”

2PM’s Junho and Yoo Jae Myung put each other under the microscope in the latest teasers for tvN’s upcoming drama “Confession”!

“Confession” is a new crime investigation drama about people attempting to uncover veiled truths that are hidden behind the law of double jeopardy. 2PM’s Junho will star as Choi Do Hyun, a man who ends up becoming a lawyer in the hopes of saving his convicted father from the death penalty, while Yoo Jae Myung will star as Ki Choon Ho, a former detective who refuses to accept a verdict from five years earlier.

On March 8, the drama released two new teasers featuring its two leads carefully analyzing each other’s personalities. In Junho’s teaser, Choi Do Hyun examines a file on Detective Ki Choon Ho and reads aloud, “His nickname is ‘Alligator.’ He’s relentless, thorough, determined. An assiduous detective.”

He then puts the file down and wonders to himself, “Is he searching for the truth, or is he just obsessed?”

Yoo Jae Myung’s teaser similarly features Ki Choon Ho reading up on Choi Do Hyun. The detective reads, “Attorney Choi Do Hyun. A high school graduate who passed the bar exam with the second-highest marks in his year. His father is a convict on death row.”

He goes on to ask himself, “Is that why he became a lawyer? To defend a murderer?”

“Confession” will premiere on March 23 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the two new teasers below!

source:

~~~~~~~~~~
Please "like" the article and comment on it - to help get this drama to Viki.  Also, please submit license request forms.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

e844cb051cb041979a8e2208e2eb25f1.jpeg?s=

Watch: “Confession” Cast Introduces Their Unique Characters In Making Video

2PM’s Junho, Yoo Jae Myung, Shin Hyun Bin, and Nam Gi Ae gave a glimpse of their characters in a making video for tvN’s upcoming drama “Confession.”

“Confession” is a new crime investigation drama about people attempting to uncover veiled truths that are hidden behind the law of double jeopardy.

In the video, the cast poses for the drama posters. The mood is serious and professional as the actors portray their unique characters.

Talking about his character, Junho says, “Hello, I’m 2PM’s Lee Junho, and I play Choi Do Hyun in ‘Confession.’ He is a man who becomes a lawyer in the hopes of saving his convicted father from the death penalty. I will come to you as a lawyer who seeks the truth, so I hope you look forward to it a lot. [Choi Do Hyun and Ki Choon Ho] are really a lawyer and detective who come to face the truth. They will be in a dilemma about whether the truth or the verdict is important.”

When the production crew asks if there’s anything he would like to confess today, he wears a sheepish smile on his face before admitting, “Nowadays, I’m eating one meal per day. In order to become more like Choi Do Hyun, I’m trying to become skinnier. But last night, I had chicken. I lied to the staff today that I only ate one meal.”

The production crew jokingly demands an apology, and Junho bursts into laughter as he says, “What?”

Yoo Jae Myung says, “Hello, I’m Yoo Jae Myung, and I play the role of Ki Choon Ho in the new weekend drama ‘Confession.’ It’s nice to meet you. Ki Choon Ho is a passionate and upright former detective who will go to the ends of the earth to solve a case.”

The actor also makes a confession and says, “I wanted to look great in the poster, so this morning, I exercised, worked off a sweat, and struggled to get rid of my bloating.”

Next, Shin Hyun Bin introduces herself, saying, “Hello, I’m Shin Hyun Bin, and I play the role of Ha Yoo Ri. It’s nice to meet you.” She adds, “She’s a former reporter who is struggling to create a one-person media. She is Do Hyun’s family-like friend who has been with him for ten years. In the drama, you’ll be able to see me use a brighter, bolder tone.”

The actress also talks about today’s photo shoot. She explains, “Since I’m a former reporter, I wore clothes that are like those of a reporter. I wore a suit during the photo shoot. The title of our drama is ‘Confession’, so I should’ve expressed my inner thoughts, but…” Instead of finishing her explanation, she ends with an embarrassed laugh. Then she confesses she feels like she won’t be wearing anything formal like her current suit in the drama.

Nam Gi Ae plays Madame Jin, a skillful office assistant who appears at Do Hyun’s office out of the blue. She says, “She’s a woman who appeared in order to help Do Hyun.” She then breaks into laughter as she admits she acts graceful on set but acts like an old lady at home.

Watch the making video for the poster below:

“Confession” will premiere on March 23 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the newest teasers here!

source
~~~~~~~~~~

Please take a moment to "like" the article and comment on it.

10 hours ago, irilight said:

Indeed....

But who is subbing it? Anyone knows?  It is not on Viki.

Not sure. Request to Viki is still going on. Have you submitted a request? There's link some posts above. 

For me, I usually watch with Chinese subs, so I don't keep close update with English subs availability. 

I find it odd and interesting how Dohyun, while (obviously) looking younger, gives off the same weary, a-little-dead-on-the-inside vibe as Ki Choonho. His face tells me he's 30 but his eyes say that he's in mid- or late 40s and took one too many punches from life. Looks like it's going to be an entirely new role for him, different from everything he did before, and I'm really excited to see it happen.

Archived