Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Moment of Eighteen / 18, 열여덟의 순간

They are so cute:wub:

On 8/20/2019 at 1:36 PM, petalsoft said:

Hi! Anyone know what song is playing in the movie theater scene from when they see each other to sitting down?

Ahhhhh....I seriously want them to release that bg song....:tears: it's so good I am singing that tune all the time in my mind:rolleyes:....

I started seeing the drama bcz of Kim Hyangi FL but all the actors are doing such a great job... especially ML:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

until now 4 ost already release. 

sorry its me again in this thread. :grimace:

i cant even explain how this drama makes me feel. their chemistry is just so refreshing  and amazing. i really love the story line and how things are turning. all characters makes the drama beautiful. like we went through at a young age

• Like 3

1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

until now 4 ost already release. 

sorry its me again in this thread. :grimace:

i cant even explain how this drama makes me feel. their chemistry is just so refreshing  and amazing. i really love the story line and how things are turning. all characters makes the drama beautiful. like we went through at a young age

Even I am going to be a regular lurker:D I have only listened first 2 OST moments and our story.... If you have links to other one please share:w00t:

Is the bg song released:wub:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, boredahjumma said:

Hello everyone, just dropping by :blush:

After watching Ep 10, anybody else think Oh Je is actually gay and attracted to Hwi Young? 

I think the same too. But then again I remember that scene where oh je was telling junwoo that he doesn't like the hierarchy in their class and that Hwi Young was at the top of the hierarchy soo idk lmao

• Like 3

Thanks for OST link @morningdew:love:

I also think he is gay...cuz you can see he doesn't feel cozy when he is with daeen and in recent episode he said he have no interest in any girls:neutral: poor daeen

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

i waiting for more light cute romantic scene. like holding each other hand. because before this JW always hold SB arm only:blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, elsanna said:

Thanks for OST link @morningdew:love:

I also think he is gay...cuz you can see he doesn't feel cozy when he is with daeen and in recent episode he said he have no interest in any girls:neutral: poor daeen

me too especially in ep 10 at the scene where they are playing with the sheep, oh je was staring at hwi young in atracted way

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

This is first time, i watch drama with handsome boy who like another boy. Haha....i cant stop laugh it:D

It weird

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

This is first time, i watch drama with handsome boy who like another boy. Haha....i cant stop laugh it:D

It weird

I seriously hope he is not gay:D cuz you know I wanted his dad and JW Mom together...LOL weird me:phew:

• LOL 1

15 hours ago, elsanna said:

I seriously hope he is not gay:D cuz you know I wanted his dad and JW Mom together...LOL weird me:phew:

Hahaha...big NO because oh je have little brother still baby and need perfect family. :lol:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Hahaha...big NO because oh je brother still baby and need perfect family. :lol:

Whyoooo:mellow:...cuz I feel he doesn't have a mother... that's what he is hiding if not being gay.. LOL I guess I am the only one with weird ideas:joy:

• LOL 1

On 8/22/2019 at 8:52 AM, glass_shoe15 said:

i waiting for more light cute romantic scene. like holding each other hand. because before this JW always hold SB arm only:blush:

Epi 11 is going to give us all the cutest moments we are waiting for:wub: gosh... Monday come fast:joy:

• LOL 1

On 8/21/2019 at 11:21 PM, glass_shoe15 said:

I'm a bit surprised to see this thread slower than the response to this drama on other social media. :lol:

Because the ahjummas here need to see abs first before picking up this drama. 

• LOL 3

On 8/23/2019 at 3:40 AM, elsanna said:

Whyoooo:mellow:...cuz I feel he doesn't have a mother... that's what he is hiding if not being gay.. LOL I guess I am the only one with weird ideas:joy:

I thought that too... it seemed really odd that he was carrying the baby and working?  Usually moms/grandmas would do that?  And compared to JW who seemed awkward when he was holding the child, OhJe was a pro...like he had done it very often.  Then there was that scene where a lady comes up and “mistakes” JW for the boy’s dad?  PDs and Writers don’t usually put scenes in like that for no reason.  Unless they were injecting humour.  Otherwise, it tends to be a foreshadowing of what to expect...that the boy is OhJe’s.  The other thing it could be is that the baby is really his brother... half brother... and mom had run away with another man and had a baby but didn’t want to look after him after he was born.  But I will say that OhJe’s glances at HY are also suspicious, so who knows, they may explore the gay angle after all.

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

Because the ahjummas here need to see abs first before picking up this drama. 

Not this Ahjumma. :D.  I like my men clothed so the story can sing with little distraction.  Yes I am a prude and quite Austenesque.  So far this story has my attention and I will watch to the end.  Character development has been nicely paced.  Gives me little sprinklings of nostalgia (retro dance and shared girlfriend giggles about first loves) without the cringe factor.  And for a high school drama it’s not easy to strike that balance.  This one has.

• Like 1

@jeijei hahah:joy: i am no anjumma...still in first year of college...and this is the only drama which is on my mind every day:wub: awww I guess their smiles have gotten on me:wub:

• LOL 1

So I haven't watched eps 9 and 10 yet but from what I saw in either 7 or 8, Oh Je has a crush on Hwi-young. I really like to see him with Da Heen but oh well.