Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Moment of Eighteen / 18, 열여덟의 순간

if you watch episode 3 carefully, junwoo didn't cover her from the rain. he did that automatically when he heard the thunder which surprised both of them. its cliche but its cute still :) especially when he just throw away his precious bike and as a kid, he was the one who is scared of thunders

• Like 4

Cant wait to see this drama with subs (episode 4) 

I feel like teenager again. They look cute together. :lol:

I also surprise the male lead got number 1 in Top Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Actors. He so popular in korean? I event dont know wanna one group. 

@ongeverse

If that REALLY was the case then I'd hug her instead as @glass_shoe15 suggests! I mean isn't that natural when you're scared Idk LoL? 

Ya haven't heard of Wanna One? Okayyy.. That's fine 'cause not everyone's into K-Pop. They're now disbanded. They are from a survival reality show, Produce 101. 

• Like 2

Check out the top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Hotel Del Luna” – 26.47 percent
  2. tvN “Search: WWW” – 16.21 percent
  3. JTBC “Moments of 18” – 11.58 percent
  4. SBS “Doctor John” – 5.68 percent
  5. MBC “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” – 5.21 percent
  6. tvN “Designated Survivor: 60 Days” – 4.45 percent
  7. OCN “Watcher” – 3.62 percent
  8. KBS “Perfume” – 3.21 percent
  9. MBC “Partners for Justice 2” – 2.53 percent
  10. KBS “Mother of Mine” – 2.38 percent

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0isA0SHJ4Q/?igshid=1i3fucvm3tq0h

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Beautiful lyrics for the OST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

Beautiful lyrics for the OST

Thank you. I love their ost. 

Why joo won beat hwi young at thr end episode 4? I see spoiler in instagram. Nobody want to write spoiler here.:rolleyes:

• Like 2

I am trying to watch this but I can't seem to get through the first episode for some reason.  Perhaps that is because the ML has been unable to tell his story yet, and I find secrets frustrating.  This show looks good, so I will keep it on my watch list.

28 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Nobody want to write spoiler here.:rolleyes:

I have no spoilers to share but I hope that other people do.  I love spoilers!

• Like 2

Ep. 04 was sad... I have an inkling suspicion that dirtbag Hwi-Young could be behind it<_< Poor Jun-Hoo (their names are so similar:lol:)

On the other it's nice to see Jun-Woo smile more & it's all because of Soo-Bin. I love how the HR Teacher is like an ally to Jun-Woo. 

I was surprised by how fluent Oh Je's English was! I'm no Astro fan but is Moonbin educated abroad or something?? And it's OK Jun-Woo ah I sleep with the lights on too..^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Why joo won beat hwi young at thr end episode 4? I see spoiler in instagram. Nobody want to write spoiler here.:rolleyes:

@glass_shoe15 Because HW  ask his classmate/friend underling to pay  some thugs from diff school to beat the JW best friend which resulted in tragedy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@jongski

I hope Hwi-Young gets punished but this is a K-Drama & he'll probably get off easy. Even in real life, crimes in South Korea are taken lightly as well.. If Hwi-Young is behind the assault (which I think he is) he's considered a murderer. But his dad will buy him out of jail. 

• Angry 1

i hate to watch on going k-drama like this. :confounded:because u must wait to subs and suffering a week until

next week to see what whappen next episode :P

people like Hwi Young are always in our daily lives. :tears:

I hate meeting people like him :rage:

Spoiler

their official poster look ordinary. sorry i dont know to upload picture

The soundtrack of this drama is really good but still can't find the full songs anywhere .

its has not been release yet? i saw ig chishtoper (song tittle: moment) but like nothing info about this ost

@glass_shoe15 @Latte_Anyday Hwi Young  the cliche antagonist in mostly youth dramas. Young Rich smart but there's that reason behind the attitude. It's because  of strict controlling father. He contros his Son and his wife too - hence his mother was cryin. Plus HW has that skin disease atophy so he sratches his arms a lot. Of it doesn't excuse his behavior to JW. JW is searching for his father. ..but what if the father is.... HW father?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

60_9932099_main_image_new_1562825522411. ← Jin Woo's dad is this guy. Had JW at age 20 (his mom was 18).

Character description stated even though he wanted to be a good father he was too young & scared so he "ran away". They divorced when JW was 5 so maybe that's why he couldn't recognised JW when JW went to see him.

I'm enjoying this drama so far. JW is adorable in a very awkward way. And I was actually hoping he'd be good in studies so he can annoy Hwi Young even more, but...

• Like 3

Hi @mademoisellesia

Nice to see another familiar face. 

Er--Jun-Woo is good at running & art that count for somethin' no LoL? :P

Hwi-Young has a lot of enemies, so I wouldn't worry 'bout not havin' anyone stand up to him. Sang-Hoon for one:phew:

@jongski

Jun-Woo pointed out that Hwi-Young stopped scratching, does that mean it's only due to anxiety/stress? Hwi-Young's Dad abuses the wife too. 

Dude you can write your own makjang plot right there:lol: What makes you think that he's not Jun-Woo's dad LoL?! I mean I kind of see the resemblance. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Er--Jun-Woo is good at running & art that count for somethin' no LoL? :P

Hwi-Young has a lot of enemies, so I wouldn't worry 'bout not havin' anyone stand up to him. Sang-Hoon for one:phew:

Yes, they count for something, just not something that would irk Hwi Young (even more), no?—since it's not academic subjects which his parents are obsessed about. It's OK, coz I saw ep4 & Jun Woo "got him back" by spending more time with Soo Bin/making her smile. Sang Hoon at the moment is just a by-stander. Not really standing up to challenge Hwi Young or help anybody. Hwi Young also cut him some slack coz he acknowledges Sang Hoon is the genius. 

• Like 1

But Sang-Hoon's dad is like Hwi-Young's dad's boss LoL..? @mademoisellesia I do wonder why he won't spill the dirt, like what is he waiting for? 

Hwi-Young obviously feel threatened by Jun-Woo 'cause the things he said about him were true & that annoys him to no end:lol::P Now with his best friend gone, the tension/angst between them will get worse. 

I LoL at the locker scene where Hwi-Young/Jun-Woo were butting heads as usual, then comes Soo-Bin & she's like What're you guys doin'? And to me the boys just look they were goin' to make out or something ha. 

• Like 1

I already watch the latest episode. Their relationship are so cute.:D I feel like to pinch Jun-Wo cheek when he smile. 

I hope their can be a couple in next next episode. Not just good friend with something feel in their heart.:lol:

15 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Jun-Woo pointed out that Hwi-Young stopped scratching, does that mean it's only due to anxiety/stress? Hwi-Young's Dad abuses the wife too.

HwiYoung has atopy (eczema).  It has the tendency to flare up with stress.  So it would make sense that he scratches when he is anxious or stressed.  He’s a strange one HwiYoung.  He runs the school like he owns it, he bullies but he does it under the veneer of being helpful and nice.  HwiYoung is a control freak, probably driven that way by his Father (and to some extent his Mother).  JunWoo sees right through him.  Which is why he doesn’t like JW.  JW is very astute.  He is quiet but he notices things and he is quick to get to the underlying reason for the behavior.  He is actually more adult than his mom (I would say all the children seem more adult than their parents :lol:).  For the most part he seems to understand first before he acts.  Your normal teenage response to what transpired with the watch would’ve resulted in fist fights and name calling, but he is trying to understand why HwiYoung would do that.  That is of course until he worked out what happened to his Best Friend.  That tipped him over the edge.

I am really glad to have stumbled upon this little drama.  It has just the right mix of sweetness and reality, neither of which seemed overdone so it’s very grounded and I like it.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hey there! @nrllee

I know of Hwi-Young's skin ailment 'cause I suffer from a lil dermatitis myself. It's painful when dry & it makes me self-conscious, but yea it not only get triggers from stress/anxiety but also from using harsh detergents/soaps, diet that kind of thing. I digress LoL. 

Well kids are a reflection of their parents y'know. As for Jun-Woo, he's like Rory of Gilmore Girls. They both have immature single moms who had them when they were really young. Still, I admire Jun-Woo's mom for taking responsibility & not tossing him at an orphanage somewhere/abandon him like his Dad did... 

Jun-Woo is similar to me in that I observe rather than be an active participant. I still get a lot of people telling me "You're so quiet.." Yea that's 'cause you haven't seen me around those I'm close with LoL!:rolleyes:

There's only been 4 ep. out so far but I agree it's a nice watch. I just wish more would post on this thread it's quite slow in comparison to others-_-

• Like 2