[Drama 2019] Moment of Eighteen / 18, 열여덟의 순간

0ly40

i love 11 & 12 episode. :wub:

i think subin mom act rationally because she just shocked to see her daughter hug with a guy. :grimace:thats why she got angry and she also high expectation for subin. maybe she think subin naive.

junwoo mom not so angry because they get caught with nothing intimate happen. :P

i know first love usually it didn't work out but but please JTBC, dont give us sad ending or short happy ending. i will sue YOU!!!:angry:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my Lord Soo-Bin's Mom was crazy:crazy: I mean I get she is still reeling from her ex-husband's betrayal but for goodness sakes don't take it out on Soo-Bin like that:rolleyes::angry::huh:

I'm so proud of Jun-Woo for protecting Soo-Bin - it was endearing makes me want a Jun-Woo for myself too LoL! He's very mature & understanding for his age, his mom did a good job raising him:D

I like how he respects Soo-Bin & doesn't encroach or force her to do anything to make her uncomfortable. Unlike in "Love Alarm" where the guy practically corners the girl:rolleyes: On the other, it looks like someone is out to get Hwi-Young. 

It's sad that Oh Je got outed like that... I'm scared what will happen next. As issues like this are not well received in conservative South Korea...and they're known for school bullies too.. 

Ro-Mi's done a complete 180, it's so sudden LoL. Whatever, I'd take it. She's nicer to Pil-Sung now eheh. 

The whole Romeo-Juliet thing is so overdone. I don't know what's wrong with Jun-Woo's dad? He looked like he wanted nothing to do with him, which is a shame. Honestly I'd never understand good kids with bad parents.. 

sad episode last night. even i only view spoiler on jtbc youtube and dont understand what they talk about. i'm feel the sad aura there. :cold_sweat:

finally oh je speak the true about his feeling. it's hurt me also because i really love dahee and oh je couple. but what can i do. love can't build with force. thanks oh je to speak the true. 

scene at the stairs, can we prepare to see kiss scene tonight? opss...:sweatingbullets:

last nite was very heart breaking...

i cannot hold the tears:bawling:

i understand how soobin's mom getting shocked, and her expectation to soobin is very high..

about study, life, anything..

when he asked junwoo whether they slept together,,OMG.. my heart felt hurt:heartbreak:

yeah she didnt trust junwoo (bcoz she didnt know junwoo well yet), didnt she trust her only daughter??did she?

then junwoo's father.. how could he said that?

seems like junwoo is the thing that he regreted so much from his past..

whatever,, junwoo will be forever ur son..

Goddd....im so emotional with this episod...

i cant...

plis writer nim, junwoo really deserve a happiness...:tired:

Hwiyoung seems starting to grow some conscience now.. it looks like he got the wrong answers on his test on purpose to see what his parents would do to keep him on the top tier of the class.

And he also gave his phone to subin so she can communicate with joonwoo.

Ahh... What a gem of a drama. Episode 13 just tore my heart out with the whole thing with Jun Woo's dad.

I am also liking the new Hwi Young. He still acts like an richard simmons sometimes especially to Ki Tae but after finding out that his parents had been behind the manipulation of the test scores, he has decided to grow more mature and make his own decisions (PS he is bigger than his dad now, so watch out Dad!)

I feel for Oh Je being outed but with good friends like Jun Woo and the girls, I think he will make it through the crisis.

Still on the fence about Sang Hoon. Good or bad - he makes Hwi Young's life miserable.

Ep.15 preview

Why joonwoo still seems so sad?

Looks like joonwoo can't go to the art school because of his bad record (being transferred & accused of stealing the watch)

So i think he will ask hwiyoung to clear his name

And according to the ig, soobin's mom is going to ask joonwoo'mom to transfer school..

I like how Da-In didn't guilt trip Oh Je, 'cause that's the last thing he needs. Hwi-Young seem to be on a path of self destruction I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid. His parents should get their act together! 

I like that Jun-Woo became the bigger person & helped Hwi-Young, eventhough it falls on deaf ears.. And Jun-Woo's better off without his Dad.. His dad doesn't deserve him seriously.. 

I find the focus on Jun-Woo/Soo-Bin to be dragging the plot line down.. It's too heavy for a young teen couple for goodness sakes! 

It might not happen but I hope Soo Bin calls out on her mom.

Tell the mom to face reality and not pretend that there's nothing wrong between the her and her husband.

And also that Soo Bin wants to live her own life and not her mom's life.

I see the breaking point for Soo Bin will be Ep 15 next week. Enough meddling by her mom. Soo Bin has been showing signs of rebellion (in a good way) by making up her own mind about seeing Jun Woo.

But Jun Woo is too good a guy and keeps telling her to go home because he made a promise with her mom.

Just watched ep 13 myself. Best scene of the drama IMO is Mr. Oh giving Soo Bin’s mom the business. Truer words have never been spoken although they fell on deaf ears.

Although Soo Bin’s mom is a caricature in this drama, I know mothers just like her. My wife was one of them. What is it with mothers and their insane obsession with grades. Just so they can brag to their friends?

I went to school with a kid who made a perfect score on the SAT and was valedictorian of our class. He also flunked out of college his freshman year and now works at a chemical plant.

My own father barely graduated high school. However, he could quit one job on a Friday and be at another new job on Monday because he was one of the best in his profession where we lived and had a reputation.

In the real world, academic achievement means jack squat. Employers hire based on skills and qualifications. Not if someone made straight A’s in high school or even college.

/soapbox

Sorry for the rant.

I have this feeling from the last scene of the preview of ep 17 that Jun Woo will ask Hwi Young to tell the truth behind the watch incident so he could be cleared in school and change SB mom's way of thinking about Jun Woo personality/image. 

I hate how SB's mom didnt even consider the feelings of other people like JW's mom, SB, and JW himself. 

I find this drama so close to reality. Which is sad. 

Archived