[Movie 2020] Innocence, 결백 - Shin Hye-Sun, Bae Jong

meechuttso

20200203_m_pje_1000002.jpg

3306c367b2a7c17d48e15d18e00c3d19f64a0805

6c2874ae77e81e2339a331ea5327e32f2a9362c5

Innocence  | 결백 (潔白) 

Korean Movie

Genre: Legal Drama

Premieres Everywhere in SK: 2020 June 10!!!

Runtime: 110 minutes

Crank-In Date: Early December, 2018

Director: Park Sang-Hyeon (박상현)

Produced by: Idioplan (이디오플랜)

Distributed by: Cinegru (씨네그루) & Kidarient (키다리엔티) and Sony Pictures

Screenplay: Based on a true story (well, at least characters inspired by one)

https://movie.daum.net/moviedb/main?movieId=126126

https://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=180378

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/영화결백/

Cast

Shin Hye-Sun ("Ahn Jung-In" 안정인) - Defense attorney

Bae Jong-Ok ("Chae Hwa-Ja" 채화자) - Mother of Jung-In and murder suspect

Heo Jun-Ho ("Mayor Choo" 추시장) - Small town mayor

Hong Kyung ("Jung-Soo" 정수) - Jung-In's younger brother, devoted son

Han I-Jin ("Choi Suk-Goo" 최석구) - Country-side cop, adversary of Jung-In

Tae Hang-Ho ("Yang Wang-Yong" 양왕용) - Country-side cop, friend of Jung-In

Locations

Seoul (city) and Bo-Ryong and Chung-Yang (country-side), South Korea

Storyline / Synopsis

An elderly woman with Alzheimer / dementia becomes a suspect in a poison murder case.

Her daughter, Jung-In, an ace attorney at a law firm takes up the defense to uncover the truth behind the incident's hidden secrets and prove the innocence of her unjustly accused mother.

The daughter who had left home at a young age, and returns to defend her mother, isn't recognized by her own mother.

source

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Exclusive] Shin Hye-Sun, Thru "Innocent" First Silver-Screen Lead... with Bae Jong-Ok

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002740473

Actresses Shin Hye-Sun and Bae Jong-Ok to work together in movie "Innocent".

According to movie reports on the 8th, Shin Hye-Sun and Bae Jong-Ok have confirmed on the movie "Innocent" (Directed by Park Sang-Hyeon) and are in the midst of detailed schedule fine tuning. "Innocent" is a legal drama about a lawyer who is trying to prove the innocence of her unjustly accused younger sibling. Shin Hye-Sun is the lawyer, and Bae Jong-Ok will take on her mother role. IdioPlan, which previously produced Kang Ha-Neul movie '재심', "New Trial", will also take on this work. As in "New Trial", "Innocent" will also be based on a true story.

For Shin Hye-Sun to take a lead role in a movie, this is a first. How deftly Shin Hye-Sun, who through 'My Golden Life', '30 but 17' and other TV dramas has compiled her skills and trademark, will portray the lead role is a point of interest. Her synergy with veteran actress Bae Jong-Ok itself is a sufficient point of attention.

"Innocent", for its woman-centric narrative, is also part of a glad development in the Korean movie industry's recent trends.

"Innocent" will finish up remaining casting and will enter filming by year end.

:scream::scream::scream:

Edit - Correction

Later article says Alzheimer mother accused of crime, not sibling.

Shin Hye-Sun thru <Innocent> Silver-Screen First Starring Role

[OFFICIAL] Shin Hye-Sun x Bae Jong-Ok to meet in 'Innocent' - December Crank-In.

Spoiler

영화 '결백'은 사람을 알아보지 못하는 치매 걸린 엄마가 독극물 살인사건 용의자로 지목되고 그런 엄마의 결백을 입증하기 위해 직접 변호를 나선 딸 ‘정인’이 사건의 감춰진 음모와 진실을 파헤치는 이야기를 그린 작품.

영화에서 신혜선은 서울지법 판사출신의 로펌 에이스 변호사 ‘정인’ 역을 맡아 누명으로 살인사건 용의자가 된 엄마의 결백을 입증하기 위해 직접 변호를 나서는 딸을 연기한다. 에이스 변호사로서 주도적으로 사건을 이끌어나가며 사람들과 언쟁을 펼치는 등 날카로우면서도 섬세한 연기를 기대하게 만든다.

신혜선은 서울지법 판사출신의 로펌 에이스 변호사 '정인' 역을 맡아 누명으로 살인사건 용의자가 된 엄마의 결백을 입증하기 위해 직접 변호를 나서는 딸을 연기한다. 에이스 변호사로서 주도적으로 사건을 이끌어나가며 사람들과 언쟁을 펼치는 등 날카로우면서도 섬세한 연기를 기대하게 만든다.

From various sources with slightly different wordings.

In the movie "Innocent", mother with Alzheimer's who can't recognize people becomes a suspect in a poison murder case, and her daughter who takes up the defense work herself in order to prove her mother's innocence, named 'Jung-In'. It is a story that portrays her uncovering of the hidden secrets and the truth.

In the movie Shin Hye-Sun is taking on Seoul District former judge and law firm ace lawyer, Jung-In role.... As an ace lawyer protagonist leading the case and gets into (verbal) altercations with people, etc., sharp-edged but finely detailed acting performance is anticipated....

:wub:

Shucks, I'm fresh out of Shin Hye-Sun defense lawyer pics.

Would you be nice and settle for a perfectly innocent, unjustly slain

tumblr_owihzmOaC41valxs7o1_400.gif&key=0 Prosecutor GIF? :innocent:

• 4 weeks later...

The movie 'Innocent' will start filming today (Dec 3).

YeroSeu.jpg

The article also mentioned name of other co-actors.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&amp;aid=0003353239

(from google translation).

Shin Hye Sun will act as a lawyer for Ace Lawyer, a lawyer from the Seoul District Court. She will act as a daughter to defend her mother to prove her innocence as a murder suspect. It is expected that the actor Bae Jong-ok, a representative actor of the Republic of Korea, will play the role of the 'narrator' ['화자' not sure about google translation of this wordof the murder case who is a mother of 'Jung In' and suffering from dementia, and show off her special chemistry with Shin Hye Sun. Also, actors such as Ko Chang-suk, Park Chul-min, Taehang-ho, and Hong Kyung, who were armed with strong acting skills, joined the big casts and stood on the solid cast of "innocence."

Shin Hye Sun said, "I am honored to be shooting with my esteemed seniors. It is not easy to reveal the mother's innocence in the movie, but I will do my best and work hard."   Bae Jong-ok said, "I am glad to work with great actors as well as great producers. I will make a work that can be deeply placed in the hearts of the audience. "

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2019] Innocent 결백 - Shin Hye-Sun, Bae Jong-Ok
On 12/3/2018 at 9:07 AM, immorethant said:

Also, actors such as Ko Chang-suk, Park Chul-min, Taehang-ho, and Hong Kyung, who were armed with strong acting skills, joined the big casts and stood on the solid cast of "innocence."

Thank you @immorethant

Let's put the cast with the faces we all recognize - this is a stellar cast indeed.

Ko Chang-Suk - 고창석 (one of my faves and currently working as chauffeur in 'Boyfriend'):

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/고창석

th?id=OIP.SqlAzlEedb9r_DqPMXWCdgHaFj%26p

Park Chul-Min - 박철민 ( Funny man in many roles - he was revoltingly funny in 2014 Inspiring Generation 감격시대 )

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/박철민_(배우)

th?id=OIP.4jVHB8ZvvA2U7rVEsAJ9JQHaFy%26p

Tae Hang-Ho - 태항호

http://www.mystic89.net/artist/hang_ho_tae

th?id=OIP.fU1qQ2X8IZSe1aGE9LaYOwHaLO%26p

Hong Kyung - 홍경

https://people.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=홍경&sm=tab_etc&ie=utf8&key=PeopleService&os=6120532

3500610_Jxf.jpg&f=1

:w00t:

Another new cast member.

'Prison Playbook' actor Han I-Jin, joins movie 'Innoncent', to work with Shin Hye-Sun

20181211131901_1280546_1200_1328.jpg

source

Han I-Jin's role of police officer Choi Suk-Goo, who gets entangled in the case after meeting Jung-In (by SHS) and emerges as her antagonist.... will increase tension.

HIJ is showing unique acting in each of his works ... claiming top supporting actor spot. Starting from theater to appearing in movies 'Default' (국가부도의날) , 'Taxi Driver' (택시운전사), 'Okja' (옥자), 'Prison', and drama 'Prison Playbook', has left a strong impression....

Cast in 2019 coming movie '뺑반' and upcoming OCN drama 'Trap' ... will continue to receive attention.

'Innocent' is a movie about....

Spoiler

극중 한이진이 맡은 형사 최석구는 정인(신혜선 분)과 만나 사건에 휘말리면서 대립관계로 나선다. 최석구는 특히 사건 사고 중심에서 극의 흐름을 이끌어 가며 몰입도를 높힐예정이다.

한이진은 작품마다 독특한 연기를 보여주며 관객들로 하여금 기대되는 차세대 조연 배우로 자리를 잡아가고 있다. 연극을 시작으로 영화 '국가부도의 날' '택시운전사' '옥자' '프리즌'과 드라마 '슬기로운 감빵생활'에 출연을 하며 강렬한 인상을 남겼다.

2019년 개봉예정작 영화 '뺑반'과 방송예정인 OCN 드라마 '트랩'에서는 사연이 있는 조선족으로 캐스팅 되어 영화관과 안방시청자들에게 주목 받을 예정이다.

한편 영화 '결백'은 치매에 걸려 사람을 알아보지 못하는 주인공 화자(배종옥 분)가 >독극물 살인사건 용의자로 지목되자, 그녀의 딸인 정인(신혜선 분)이 엄마의 결백을 밝히고자 직접 변호를 맡으면서 사건 뒤에 감춰진 음모와 진실을 파헤치는 이야기를 그린다.

:thumbsup:https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/한이진/

On 11/8/2018 at 11:52 PM, mylovekge said:

Thanks for this thread, @meechuttso

I read in one of the news articles that they are planning to shoot in the Cebu (Philippines). I hope its true though. So many versions of the article have already come out. So happy for uri Hye Sun finally landing the lead role! 

BTW, this isn't Cebu. I'm sorry for my noob Hangul reading skill. :sweat_smile: Thanks to,  @meechuttso

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Tae Hang-Ho will play the role of  'Yang Wang-Yong' who is old friend of Jung-In (SHS) since elementary school. He will help Jung-In digging the truth of the case.

Thank you, @immorethant.

Additionally, says he's also a police officer and one who will help her both 'materially and emotionally'.

Good, we could all use a loyal friend and hopefully reminds us that she is one who deserves such a friend.

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

BTW, this isn't Cebu. I'm sorry for my noob Hangul reading skill. :sweat_smile: Thanks to,  

You could just edit these posts, too, @mylovekge

54 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Additionally, says he's also a police officer and one who will help her both 'materially and emotionally'.

Thank you @meechuttso for info.  My Google translation got incomprehensible result on that.

54 minutes ago, meechuttso said:
2 hours ago, mylovekge said:

BTW, this isn't Cebu. I'm sorry for my noob Hangul reading skill. :sweat_smile: Thanks to,  

You could just edit these posts, too, @mylovekge

So if it's not Cebu, where is it? At first I think it's Cebu too (@mylovekge you are not alone here), so I keep wondering she has to be MC until end of year, so when she will fly to Cebu ?...ha ha ha (make myself embarrassed again :P )

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

My Google translation got incomprehensible result on that.

'물심양면으로 돕는'

Koreans love to contract everything into 2 syllables just for fun.

질 - substance, thing or material

정 - feelings

양면 - both directions

으로 - preposition, 'by way of'

돕는/도우다 - to help

</korean lesson>B)

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

'물심양면으로 돕는'

Koreans love to contract everything into 2 syllables just for fun.

질 - substance, thing or material

정 - feelings

양면 - both directions

으로 - preposition, 'by way of'

돕는/도우다 - to help

</korean lesson>B)

My brain just hemmorrhaged with this new information. :sweat_smile:

Time to get serious with these lessons, chingu @immorethant so we don't  keep mistaking 세부  (sebu) for Cebu all the damn time. :smirk: :tounge_xd::sweat_smile: worse for me, I was getting ready to welcome SHS with huge banners in my hometown. :smirk:

11 hours ago, immorethant said:

I think we all read the same translation from this.,:joy:

Actually the real meaning is this 

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181108091859304

look how silly I am, even asked if it's not Cebu, where is it?  actually there's no location mentioned at all in the news. :joy:

It's going to be funnier when we actually see them filming in... Seoul (like where else would we be? -SHS) :joy:

Archived