Gangnam Scandal

WE41859728_ori.jpg

강남 스캔들

Episodes: 120

Network: SBS

Airdate: November 26th, 2018 - May 17th, 2019

Airtime: Mon - Fri @ 8:30 KST

Synopsis:

Eun So-Yoo works as a stylist. She struggles to make enough money to pay for her mother's operation fee. Due to a case, Eun So-Yoo gets involved with Choi Seo-Joon. He is rich and from a chaebol family. Eun So-Yoo pretends to love him for his money, but she falls truly in love with him. Choi Seo-Joon has an in incurable disease. He is more interested in playing around than working and he doesn't believe in true love.

Cast:

Shin Go Eun as Eun So Yoo

ac1d42da-d7df-4d17-9a81-e58de5258806.png

Im Yoon Ho as Choi Seo Joon

85499316-e82e-4c66-b505-51a8283c1bfc.png

Seo Do Young as Hong Se Hyun

f73daa4b-0977-4fd1-9194-1de39079afec.png

Hwang Bo Mi as Myung Ji Yoon

cb00b12f-7a62-4160-b58f-086c29b689bd.png

source: hancinema

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcomind Drama 2018] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들 - Mon-Fri 8:30 KST - Premieres on November 19th
  • Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nov 8 2018

Shin Go-Eun and Im Yoon-Ho cast in SBS weekday morning drama series “Gangnam Scandal”

Gangnam-Scandal.jpg

Shin Go-Eun and Im Yoon-Ho are cast in SBS weekday morning drama series “Gangnam Scandal.” Shin Go-Eun will play lead female character Eun So-Yoo and Im Yoon-Ho will play lead male character Choi Seo-Joon. The script has Eun So-Yoo pretending to love Choi Seo-Joon for his money, but she actually falls in love with him.

“Gangnam Scandal” first airs November 26, 2018 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Monday – Friday 8:40AM time slot after “I Am The Mother Too.”). (source: asianwiki)

• Guest changed the title to [Upcomind Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들 - Mon-Fri 8:30 KST - Premieres on November 26th

teaser 2

Nov 19 2018  (asianwiki)

Teaser trailer #2 for SBS drama series “Kangnam Scandal”

Kangnam_Scandal-T2SM111.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 added for SBS drama series “Kangnam Scandal” Shin Go-EunIm Yoon-Ho and Seo Do-Young. The drama series is a weekday morning series that will take over SBS’ 8:40 AM time slot after “I Am The Mother Too.” Story for “Kangnam Scandal” follows a woman who needs money to pay for her mother’s surgery and goes after a wealthy man to solve her problems.

I started watching it and I was reminded of Cheongdam-dong Alice with plot poor girl faking love to the rich boy. The mother of her boyfriend shower scene was awkward in Kdrama and unusual for me. The actor who plays the second lead is always the nice sweet gentleman who is pure and never gets the girl again, I never have seen him in other roles just the good friend and the one who loses the girl. I think I'll have the second lead syndrome, symptoms are showing.

2 hours ago, howa said:

The actor who plays the second lead is always the nice sweet gentleman who is pure and never gets the girl again, I never have seen him in other roles just the good friend and the one who loses the girl. I think I'll have the second lead syndrome, symptoms are showing.

Actually, if I’m not mistaken he was the lead in Spring Waltz. I had second lead syndrome for Daniel Henney in that one. 

I liked the the first episode! Excited to see how the story unfolds. Let’s all watch happily!

I thought this part where he was dancing was cringy and then he went and handed over things that don't belong to him as gifts like handing over a candy, didn't cross his mind that his sister might have mad a mistake?!

I'm confused if he really has a disease or if its just his being a playboy and not wanting to work is the illness. If he truly is sick I wonder if it is something that was misdiagnosed. Either way currently he is not my favorite character. I was not pleased at his giving away someone else things or holding on to a suit case he knows does not belong to him. 

I really prefer the second lead but I have a feeling for a brief moment he may go bad based on his mother possibly and jealousy over the lead getting the girl he likes. 

7 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

a suit case he knows does not belong to him

No one told him that yet, but about his disease when he was in the car he was feeling kinda sorry for himself, so I think he knows that he is sick that's why he had good info in the meeting and was being attentive to his dad.

i thought the "incurable disease" got something to do with his behavior. since many plot summary often wrote "terminal illness" or "illness" or "sick" or "sickness" so i thought for it written as "disease" is going to be something not health related. but as i watched him being attentive to his dad and when he was in the car, i might consider the disease is going to be about health

Archived