Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

Recommended Posts

That Seo Kyung keeps getting verbal abuse from her father and husband and treated like a servant by everyone else, and is about to get a nasty stepdaughter show up too, and I think she might blow up into a villainess.

 

who else expects this?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tulip06 said:

a nasty stepdaughter show up too

Who??

I agree the way her dad treats her is disgusting, telling her to stop pretending that she is busy when she is holding a sick crying child was nasty.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally caught up on all 13 episode and all I can say is what in the world is going on.. Ms Hong is going to snatch up that company.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Ms Hong is going to snatch up that company.. 

Director. Choi trust her and believes in her blindly and that is weird, he cares more about the company and his only son, so he will do anything for both but nothing for his daughters

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, howa said:

Who??

I agree the way her dad treats her is disgusting, telling her to stop pretending that she is busy when she is holding a sick crying child was nasty.

He is also picking on her for getting fillers, but she got them because her step daughter tells her she looks old.

8 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I finally caught up on all 13 episode and all I can say is what in the world is going on.. Ms Hong is going to snatch up that company.. 

I hope so.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Father is going to be hit by a snake,I think her son will flip the sacript on her once he figuers out his Mom set up the love of his life.. Wait til he catches the other side of her face.. Ms Hong won't learn a lesson not until her son gives it to her.. She has a fixaction on him being set up with some rich girl.. Like the anchor girl whom both don't have a inkling to whats going on.. Something happen in they're past that Ms Hong wants to keep buried. I think it has something to do with those two girls.. 

 

Also do anyone have any idea why the sister told Mom that her eldest sister and Ms Hong son is a no no.. She knows something..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Father is going to be hit by a snake,I think her son will flip the sacript on her once he figuers out his Mom set up the love of his life.. Wait til he catches the other side of her face.. Ms Hong won't learn a lesson not until her son gives it to her.. She has a fixaction on him being set up with some rich girl.. Like the anchor girl whom both don't have a inkling to whats going on.. Something happen in they're past that Ms Hong wants to keep buried. I think it has something to do with those two girls.. 

 

Also do anyone have any idea why the sister told Mom that her eldest sister and Ms Hong son is a no no.. She knows something..

It will all get cleared up in a week or two, maybe.

 

I am a little creeped out by how the nanny is so obsessed with the baby.  is that normal?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tulip06 said:

He is also picking on her for getting fillers, but she got them because her step daughter tells her she looks old. 

 

Do you mean her half-sister? SeoHyung?

 

9 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Also do anyone have any idea why the sister told Mom that her eldest sister and Ms Hong son is a no no.. She knows something..

 

She has a crush on him I think.

 

9 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I am a little creeped out by how the nanny is so obsessed with the baby.  is that normal?

Sometimes it makes me wonder if it's her child and they adopted her, but they would have adopted a boy because of the Mr.Choi who seems to care only for his son. I started to get more suspicious especially after the aunt was asking about her food whether she is breastfed or a formula, but again how come no one in her family knows that she was pregnant or breastfeeding if she was. But maybe they used her egg to have the baby or it might be just that she really is attached and love the baby.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a hooligan minion that Ms. Hong have and orders around.

2z1nWOw.png

and the best father award goes to, oh yah no one in this show deserves the award, but the worst father award goes to definitely to Mr.Choi, for acting all cute and sweet and nice toward everyone but his daughters.

QVyQeEN.png

If his father saw this he will drop dead on the spot.

6weayIX.png

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tulip06 said:

It will all get cleared up in a week or two, maybe.

 

I am a little creeped out by how the nanny is so obsessed with the baby.  is that normal?

@tulip06  Sorry to respond so late but I was thinking the way that baby and her cling to one another and from looking at the color of the milk.. I think she was breast feeding her.. Yes non pregnant do have milk in there breast they have another name for it.. It's clear as liquid water..  

 

21 minutes ago, howa said:

She has a crush on him I think.

 

9 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I am a little creeped out by how the nanny is so obsessed with the baby.  is that normal?

Sometimes it makes me wonder if it's her child and they adopted her, but they would have adopted a boy because of the Mr.Choi who seems to care only for his son. I started to get more suspicious especially after the aunt was asking about her food whether she is breastfed or a formula, but again how come no one in her family knows that she was pregnant or breastfeeding if she was. But maybe they used her egg to have the baby or it might be just that she really is attached and love the baby.

@howa  Yes I thought that also but that part of her having a crush on him was cleared up because she has or had a crush on the baby father since she was in school.. This could also be another reason she wants to stay attach to that family..  I also wonder if she carried that baby for them.. Mother has no attachment with her so called child nor do she knows anything about her..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Yes I thought that also but that part of her having a crush on him

I mean the 2nd lead Hong and not the idol that is normal for girls to have a crush on an idol, but the question was about the second lead

12 hours ago, sava2sava said:

why the sister told Mom that her eldest sister and Ms Hong son is a no no.. She knows something.. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, howa said:

I mean the 2nd lead Hong and not the idol that is normal for girls to have a crush on an idol, but the question was about the second lead

 

i understood the question and I also thought she had a crush on Hong Son but I don't think thats it..  I just can't help but think Hong was involved in some kind of bad deed to there family and maybe threaten her to keep quite about it.. Why else would she be in such a big hurry to get the eldest sister fired for no reason or is she ashame of her past. It's something more going on then just sister having a crush..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I just can't help but think Hong was involved in some kind of bad deed to there family and maybe threaten her to keep quite about it

I think Ms. Hong never met the Eun sister before because her son was staying with his grandmother when they met.  She hates the So-Yoo because she thinks her son deserves better, so instead of coming off as a bad person she makes So-Yoo into a golddigger, so her son wouldn't look at her and she wouldn't lose him. Ms. Hong is not the kind of a person feels shame at all, she is a snake that puts out her poison and just wait for the result. But I do think that So-Dam likes Se-Hyun because her no is for someone who has hopes and not someone who knows the misdeed of Ms. Hong.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually starting to like the chemistry between Seo Jun and So Yu. They are growing on me. SJ is starting to feel/fall for SY.  If Ms. Hong does indeed scam SJ's dad out of the company, I'm hoping SJ matures and gets back up stronger with SY's help. But then I read the synopsis, and it looks to be more heartbreak down the line.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This little angel deserves better, both her parent is over 30 I presume so for them to act like a couple of teenagers, where one of them is doing nothing but posting his Instagram pictures and the other one is making a living and then never holds the child and then they both run around trying to figure things out is dump.

7F1Svq2.png

 

 

"I'm saying this innocently and there nothing behind it face", Ms. Hong always makes that face when she wants to act as if she just mentioning something that is a common knowledge and the tone of her voice changes with that face, she has many tones of voice that she use it with people, She talks respectfully with Ms. .Choi (and the people in higher up) and acts as if she is his right hand, one she uses to take to her son and the people she wants to win over like Seo-Joon and the announcer Ji-Yoon, one for her enemies and the people she looks down upon and the last one is for her people the minions and the hooligans.

gfVJ2o1.png

 

Doing this is unfair and I don't like it, when there is something so weird and I can't put my finger on it I hate it, what is going on?

YAVkxbO.gif

Spoiler

 

The look that Se-Hyun gave So-Yoo and Seo-Joon when he saw them together was unsettling and I didn't like it. The weird sister and the evil woman who doesn't deserve motherhood again goes around tossing her child on people and throws money on the issue.

29OHVqW.png

 

I don't recall her having a stepdaughter at all it is the first time I'm hearing of her and I didn't skip episodes, maybe because she is always treated badly I started to ignore her too.

 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:09 PM, tulip06 said:

stepdaughter

Spoiler


  khisKv5.png

 

Ok it is a good thing that he wouldn't think that she is a shopaholic any more but just a loving daughter

XuUIwIC.png

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO DAM I really the baby's biological mother ?? :dissapointed:I do not like this story too much  if it's true

  In the end she will have her baby back and her boss's husband ??:grimace:
  I know that HER boss is angry and arrogant, bad but it shows that it is because of her education, it is only to see how SJ is immature, they believe they both believe themselves allowed to do what they want. I would like her boss to take care of her child, even if he shouts a lot with her

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, marrez1 said:

SO DAM I really the baby's biological mother ?? :dissapointed:I do not like this story too much  if it's true

  In the end she will have her baby back and her boss's husband ??:grimace:
  I know that HER boss is angry and arrogant, bad but it shows that it is because of her education, it is only to see how SJ is immature, they believe they both believe themselves allowed to do what they want. I would like her boss to take care of her child, even if he shouts a lot with her

I am confused too.  Is So Dam really the child's mother?  How do her own mother and sister not know?

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...