Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, dramaninja said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have to say SJ sister and dad really do love him seeing his sister keep breaking down like that is hard to watch

 

EP 74 is up!

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e74.html

 

I really hope the proposal thing is not so complicated. I sort of blamed SY, or maybe she was caught in surprise, but still I am the kind of person that cannot tolerate interest exchange in intimacy  relationship.

 

When SJ proposed, she asked "If I said yes and get married to you, can you kick Ms Hong out of LX?" This is a joy killer to me! This is the most important moment in SJ's life, why does SY has to exchange it with SJ for their marriage? Like I said, I really think SY made lots of bad or unwise decisions, even though she is the No.1 lead. I don't agree with her on the timing of asking it, but I understand where she is coming from after SD told her about the bathroom trick Ms Hong pulled to get her surrogate.

 

Well again, SJ's generosity to SY is limitless, he just would do anything for her happiness. Next ep SY and Ms Hong will confront again, but now I already have this sense of failure on SY because she did not even win the evil witch once!!! Every time SY gets bullied by Ms Hong so much and can only cry and stare at her without any solutions! I have to fast forward it because I cannot watch the same situation again and again for one more second! However.........asking SJ to kick her out at the proposal......Just ......makes me very uncomfortable. I dont know whether in the split second SY has already been through what her marriage life is going to be as LX's heir's wife so Hong has to be out of the picture, or she would just grab any opportunity to get rid of Hong? I am a romanic, I  dont like linking romance with such a power move.

 

Edited by Yi Gui
Not spoiler anymore
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

About the new girl: Very interesting because she surely get the "manipulative schemer" look in her like a younger Ms Hong, and she is the one the famous match maker found for Ms Hong as SH's potential love interest. She looks attractive and seems trying hard to flirt with SH so deliberately, I really feel she is very shady and suspect about her intention here. But SH does not look interested in her that way when responding her flirtation. It would be a good surprise if the new girl HN  actually wants to sabotage Ms Hong ~:naughty:

 

I heard Ms Hong said "I want to partner with you again, or do you want to just watch it by side?" I am not sure who she is talking to, I really hope it is not SY, cause I cannot stand SY conspires with Ms Hong again! At this point, there is not any legitimate reasons for SY to collude with Hong for anything at all! Please writer it is not SY she is talking to! And just let the two adorable leads get married already without so much contingency!

 

Edited by Yi Gui
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Why SY is talking to Ms Hong in private again? Doesn't she know how toxic the woman is? I really cannot understand what leverage Hong still has on SY, seriously? It was already nice of SY not slapping her in private, why she is still talking to the evil witch? Your poor boyfriend is dying to marry you and is really DYING, and you are still thinking about get something done with your marriage? Something is twisting my stomach here......I dont know, I just cannot see SY is surrendering to Ms Hong again for her threats, because she is not supposed to have any left! If it happens, it is really hard for me to feel for SY any more~ Tragic background and experience does not warrant you to make bad decisions every time, not to mention making use of the man who is desperately in love with you again...?

Edited by Yi Gui
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chdom said:
  Hide contents

SJ proposed. I don’t understand what SY said. Did she mention Ms. Hong as SJ was about to put the ring on? 

 

Spoiler

When SJ proposed, she asked "If I said yes and get married to you, can you kick Ms Hong out of LX?" 

 

  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yi Gui said:

 

Spoiler 

  Hide contents

 

I really hope the proposal thing is not so complicated. I sort of blamed SY, or maybe she was caught in surprise, but still I am the kind of person that cannot tolerate interest exchange in intimacy  relationship.

 

When SJ proposed, she asked "If I said yes and get married to you, can you kick Ms Hong out of LX?" This is a joy killer to me! This is the most important moment in SJ's life, why does SY has to exchange it with SJ for their marriage? Like I said, I really think SY made lots of bad or unwise decisions, even though she is the No.1 lead. I don't agree with her on the timing of asking it, but I understand where she is coming from after SD told her about the bathroom trick Ms Hong pulled to get her surrogate.

 

Well again, SJ's generosity to SY is limitless, he just would do anything for her happiness. Next ep SY and Ms Hong will confront again, but now I already have this sense of failure on SY because she did not even win the evil witch once!!! Every time SY gets bullied by Ms Hong so much and can only cry and stare at her without any solutions! I have to fast forward it because I cannot watch the same situation again and again for one more second! However.........asking SJ to kick her out at the proposal......Just ......makes me very uncomfortable. I dont know whether in the split second SY has already been through what her marriage life is going to be as LX's heir's wife so Hong has to be out of the picture, or she would just grab any opportunity to get rid of Hong? I am a romanic, I  dont like linking romance with such a power move.

 

 

Spoiler

I   think its time SJ turn his attention to her anyway he pretty muchh ignore what his sister and SH said she did for some reason.

 

Hong hurt to many people and will continue to hurt them they SY and SJ cant never be fully comfortable until she is gone  she will try and destroy him anyway.

 

I hope she can get his dad on her side.

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, dramaninja said:
  Hide contents

I   think its time SJ turn his attention to her anyway he pretty mcuh ignore what his sister and SH said she did for some reason.

 

She hurt to many people and will continue to hurt them they cant never be comfortable because she will try and destroy him anyway.

 

 

You are right on this point. but I am afraid it would be a bloody bath to take her down. I just really want SJ to have a longer time enjoying his relationship without knowing all these ugly stuff and his disease. Now with his father's permission for marriage, it is the happiest moment of his life~:confounded:

Edited by Yi Gui
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting way out of control ... Ms Hong has ultimate advantage over the Choi family.she knows about SJ'S illness .This will be used by her to control the Choi family .Poor SJ ,seems like he will be the last one to know that he is dying:cry:. If he gets to know this now,he will be crushed ,it's painful to watch..And He really needs to go after Ms hong now...even though it will be like a bloody fight ,it's time to take action . someone needs to stop her:triumph:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SY ruined a moment that could have been sweet.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're all blaming SY for ruining the moment of SJ's proposal, but I think she's right, as long as Ms Hong is around, SJ and SY can not be happy, that's obvious, she controls so many people so easily and can hurt so easily it's depressing. I do not know how SJ will react but he needs to know that Ms Hong is her  number enemy 1 and that she is doing everything for SH. I also wonder how they can beat her, I just hope that will not be born with the help of the new girl, she just arrived, I want to see SY and SJ fight against Ms Hong, despite SJ disease. SJ does not seem to realize how bad she is, I wonder how he will see her true face.:rage:
I also hope it was not SY that Ms Hong was talking on the phone, I do not think that SY will accept that, she has suffered so much and even if it is she, maybe she will use this means to take revenge

If not in the summary of this drama, it is said that SY will fall deeply in love with SJ when his illness is known, so maybe her feelings will be stronger at that moment.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was like *GASP* at the point where SJ proposed and then went "oh" when SY asked him to take down Ms. Hong. I mean, yes, that was a whole mood killer but SY does a point. As someone else mentioned, if Ms. Hong is not removed, their relationship will continue to be at risk and so will the power threshold of SJ's family. I hope that SY will come COMPLETELY clean and tell SJ everything she knows, from SD's planned surrogacy to her own business about seducing SJ and stopping his engagement (which we all know is from Ms. Hong's doings). 

 

I have a good feeling that KHN's addition to the drama is all from Ms. Hong too... Setting her son up with another rich lady whose dad is a competitor... A political marriage that will bring down Choi's family power and increase the Hong's by a great amount. I mean, look at how Hanna come in and just dumped a whole English book on SY... What a LOVELY lady, huh... Poor SY translating word for word kind of pains me. And I kind of went to myself... "Wait, why not bring to SJ and have him read it for you?" But of course, SY always has her own back! (You go girl.)

 

Does anyone else think BYT is an idiot for trusting his ex-wife and not his own sister? I think he's a complete idiot... He's an idiot for trusting his ex-wife and to think that he's got a shot at being chairman... Nah...

 

And I feel like SD is going to tell SY that something's up soon. I mean, Seo-kyung basically cried in front of her, which obviously means something's wrong and judging from SY, she will get to the bottom of it. Seo-kyung made a good point to the chairman though, they should tell her about SJ's illness. I'm sure she would've stood by him more since they both love each other.

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   @marrez1 @xprosperity

 

She could have waited after she said yes and they had a nice time and she could have talked to him honestly on another day about Ms. Hong wrongdoing, but now if they were asked how did he propose to you she will tell the story toward her answer which was "If I said yes will you take Ms. Hong down?". Now their marriage is about Ms. Hong and not about them both, even in this sweet moment, Ms. Hong managed to ruin it without actually being involved.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, howa said:

   @marrez1 @xprosperity

 

She could have waited after she said yes and they had a nice time and she could have talked to him honestly on another day about Ms. Hong wrongdoing, but now if they were asked how did he propose to you she will tell the story toward her answer which was "If I said yes will you take Ms. Hong down?". Now their marriage is about Ms. Hong and not about them both, even in this sweet moment, Ms. Hong managed to ruin it without actually being involved.

 

My point exactly :thumbsup: !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, howa said:

   @marrez1 @xprosperity

 

She could have waited after she said yes and they had a nice time and she could have talked to him honestly on another day about Ms. Hong wrongdoing, but now if they were asked how did he propose to you she will tell the story toward her answer which was "If I said yes will you take Ms. Hong down?". Now their marriage is about Ms. Hong and not about them both, even in this sweet moment, Ms. Hong managed to ruin it without actually being involved.

Sure but you have to understand  the moments leading up to that it may have been perfect for him but it was not for her because of what her sister told her and they where visiting her mother.

 

Its just how it is.

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Sure but you have to understand  the moments leading up to that it may have been perfect for him but it was not for her because of what her sister told her and they where visiting her mother.

 

Its just how it is.

I agree. If not then, when? The marriage is still about them though, in my belief.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

EP 75 is up

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e75.html

  Reveal hidden contents

I think SJ found out he is sick and in the preview I see his dad is rush to the hospital because of hing she said something to him,

 

Spoiler

Oh my gosh. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to pop it open and watch it but... Who would be able to tell that sweet boy he's sick...? I'm sad.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xprosperity said:
  Hide contents

Oh my gosh. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to pop it open and watch it but... Who would be able to tell that sweet boy he's sick...? I'm sad.

 

Spoiler

SJ put it together himself it seems and went to see his doctor.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:
  Hide contents

SJ put it together himself it seems and went to see his doctor.

 

Spoiler

I couldn't contain it and just skimmed through it. It seems that SJ knows about his illness now and will likely shy away from SY in the coming episodes. The chairman was also rushed into the hospital, and I hope that Ms. Hong will be taken down. It doesn't seem like SY accepted SJ's proposal? Or will do when SJ kicks Ms. Hong out of LX...?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, xprosperity said:
  Hide contents

I couldn't contain it and just skimmed through it. It seems that SJ knows about his illness now and will likely shy away from SY in the coming episodes. The chairman was also rushed into the hospital, and I hope that Ms. Hong will be taken down. It doesn't seem like SY accepted SJ's proposal? Or will do when SJ kicks Ms. Hong out of LX...?

 

 

Spoiler

I am almost certain SJ would somehow back off on their marriage, and it is SY's turn to insist on their relationship and move forward to the next level. Because SJ's principle for SY is consistent, he just wants to make her happy and protect her along the way while helping her achieve what she wants. With his illness, he is not able to do either. So he definitely will stop moving the marriage forward and probably try to keep away from SY, maybe with some unconvincing excuses. However, secrets in this show wont live long, I think SY will also find soon, maybe from SD or anyone. Then the two will have to have some really honest talking about their future. Breaking it or going ahead......although we all know they will be together eventually, the dramatic tension is still gut-wrenching to see

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...