[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

i HATE his sister very much! not trying to sound rude but she's just the perfect idiom for a pain in the richard simmons. i don't know if her character supposed to be annoying or is it just the actress but seriously... i think the description of "more interested in playing around than working and doesn't believe in true love" is more suitable for her. i don't see the male lead that bad of a slacker and a playboy anyway ugh

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he by himself makes his own sting operation and then when his job is done and he wants to leave, then police actually do their job and they ask him to come by but he never goes there, she is not allowed to leave until he comes but he never does but then she leaves with no explanation how she could leave without filling a report against her or what happened on the next day or her mother, I find this show confusing how it is blackmailing if she asks for compensation because he gave away things that she is responsible for. This show has a lot of idiots and immature and cunning people.

iyLQ4dR.png

The 2lead mother is acting in front of everyone but the ones who work in the dark for her.

l4hkyBP.gif

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I’m loving this! Waiting to see who the villain is. 

I think they will be for now from what I saw + the lead father girlfriend the actress but she was not added yet to the cast on the wiki

s43gmGD.png

I'm I imagining things or does he make this face whenever he is planning trouble.

lwDiQnN.png

That woman Hong is manipulative and the son-in-law is stupid he should have gone straight to his father-in-law instead of blackmailing her. I really like the lead girl but the plot is making me hate her because she will pretend to love him before actually loving him. The second lead guy is more of the additional cast than a second lead he only appears when there is trouble. If he didn't appear it wouldn't affect the drama like the second lead girl she didn't appear so it wasn't important.

SJ is weird is he planning to drag SY back to work for his awful sister SH again?. The brother-in-law YT is scared of his father-in-law yet he treats his wife like a dirt no wonder after the way her father is treating her like daughter-in-law he hates I really thought she was his daughter-in-law and not his daughter up until episode 5.

I really thought that SY and SeHy were dating when she said he asked her not to tell his mother,  SoDam has a one-sided love.  SJ is stupid and he is bored as SY said.

The father is a weird one, he has two daughters that he treats badly, a girlfriend that he hides and he is so sad for losing a woman who wants to steal his company and he trusts her so much that he breaks down over her. We feel awful over little things and people like Ms.Hongs plan to swallow a company that it doesn't belong to her?. If she so talented she should have started her own company!

I'm still not a big fan of the plot. The family eating together was nice but I wonder if it was because of the announcer being their guest so they had to keep appearance.

Seo Jun will end up writing his own novel about So Yu hard life "The tale of the luggage girl misery", I really thought he will imagen weird things like her in a club and being pulled by the hand by an old man offering her a drink, or being on a table waiting for her organ to be harvest but they didn't do that. I don't mind evil characters when they are openly evil, the ones I can't stand are the ones that even their own family are tricked by them, they pretend to be good until they gain the upper hand, that's when they show their true color. His mather told him to love but she will intervene behind the curtain, Seo Jun is really getting ahead of himself.

I'm really enjoying the drama it feels fresh and new, I wonder if there is a hidden birth secret?

One of two: His wife trust him so much or she knows he wouldn't dare to cheat. or who lets her husband with a much an attractive young woman alone?

TWivhAA.png

I know now why the 2nd daughter was treated like trash by her own father no wonder her husband is like this to her. Both Choi husbands are idiots especially the idol he is so stupid, he just got himself in trouble. They can't give us one decent rich family if the husband is good his wife is awful if he is bad he is either bad as him or insecure whether he is a father or a brother/*in-law. I think only in poor families they both will be decent!

The actress is immature but I will love it if Mi-Ri was actually really in love with Mr.Choi and she helped him to change into a human being and not only to be nice to his son.

The Eun  sisters dad is a trash and he deserves to be hit by a lightning every day, the ending was weird

The Eun sister dad, what a loser, I really expected from him as much as the best friend but noooooooooooooooooooooo, it was the cost of a meal in a restaurant I presume. What a loser

EHxXlSh.png

Even though it was by accident but her plan backed fired on her I couldn't stop smiling, the all mighty Ms. Hong lost this round and by accident. It serves her right. Now it is her sons future at the stake, but then she comes back?. I'm really hatting her Even more.

The Choi-SH I don't get her does she love her brother or it is about keeping appearance.

I want her to make this face in every episode.

tv3izol.png

Just saw today's episode and the preview for tomorrow.  The dad is quite nasty to his middle daughter.  He is the one who slept with another woman.  I find his behavior with his child gross and if he loses his company to Ms. Hong, then bwahhahahhahahahaha!

Archived