Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Sorry to cut your message, you're right, she's perfectly right to do that and everything has been done in the rules but I think the main problem is that her husband was not aware, it's two that this must be done; Then I hope for her that she is the mother written in the records of the child in the United States, but I do not see a trial coming, but who knows? if she divorces, her husband may ask for custody of the baby, especially since we know that he seems in love with So Dam, despite her horrible behavior at this point I pity the storm that may befall her , may be losing the baby, she will start to change ? 

I agree with you on the point that keeping her husband unaware is totally unacceptable! They are both parents, so the ethical issues involved should be addressed together. However, she is filthy rich, rich people always have loads of money to hire good lawyers to win the custody. Besides, her husband is far far far away from smart...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Reveal hidden contents

Got another hug!

We want another kiss, no..., many many kisses:kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 3

This is unfair for SK really, now she will become a bank for the two women after she was an ATM machine. I was expecting it was her imagination but it wasn't. Her husband is disgusting she keeps pushing him and saying no and he seems set on getting her pregnant no matter what. Wouldn't be surprised if he tricked her and tried to steal her eggs and hired his ex as a surrogate.

Spoiler

SH drinking the whole thing why I'm not surprised at all but it seems he remembers, both of SJ and SY changing the contact name of each other on the same day was cute, YJ now is hanging more around SJ and SY instead on moving on and SJ trying to help SD with her career by getting her a modeling gig. Ms. Hong trying to get the shareholders on her side in the preview means things might get tough for the Choi family.

Mi-Ri did great, he humiliated her and looked down on her love, she should move on.

• Like 3

Soooo someone metnion in another place:

Spoiler

That SY told SJ thet she is afraid too of falling in love with him that is when he hug her.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Otherwise, talking about the other illegitimate sister I really feel bad for her, I feel that the golfer was paid to seduce her, I hope I'm wrong but seeing the smile of the ex wife in the preview  I unfortunately have the impession that I'm right,  I'm waiting to see what will tell her family, her husband, she's bothering me, she just wanted to be happy

@marrez1  I also feel bad for SK since she has never had anyone to love her.  But I said a long time ago, that I think the golfer may have been paid to seduce her too.  I hope we are wrong but as you said, the e-wife was happy to see them together.  A couple of episodes ago, she also told Yejin to make sure that SY took the golfer out to eat again after her lessons, so I was expecting her to try and get photos of the two of them together when they were hugging by her car in the last episode.  

I also have a really hard time understanding SD and SY's father and his new wife.  How can they be so heartless and cruel.  I don't know what he saw in her in the first place, unless it was her money.  It doesn't look like she has any money now since she is determined to blackmail SH to get some money and the dad could only give her 150.00 for the mom's treatment.  That was just a slap in the face to them.  The dad going along with the blackmail when it involves his daughter just shows what a terrible person he is.

• Like 4

I am hoping the golf guy is falling in love with illegitimate daughter (wow, that doesn’t sound right, but you know what I mean) even if he was paid to seduce her.  He may have begun the relationship as a task but then I believe he actually found her very cute.  Let’s see!  I could envision her being kicked out of the family home and he would let her stay with him....especially after seeing the rotten way she is treated.  But it would be a character low point for him to get paid to sneak around and rendezvous with her. (Unless his mother is sick and he needs to pay hospital bills.....oh, wait, his mother has passed already).

SJ giving out those warm hugs and nice text messages to SY is to hard to resist.  He has a warm heart and he thinks of others.  He’s a keeper.

SH has his own battles to fight with his mother.  I believe the light is dawning that all is not right with mommy dearest.  It’s possible that he drank the tranquilizer knowing what it was and pretended to fall asleep right away but heard his mother talking when she put him to bed.

Isn’t Idol hubby going to divorce the fake mother of his child!   The baby is WT’s and SD’s.  You can bet that Crazy Mean Bear didn’t take fertility drugs to have her eggs harvested (which you would need for the baby to be her biological child).   Idol hubby needs to take the baby to SD and reunite them but, wait,  her Idol career.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

With subs SY really annoyed me today with the things she said to SJ.

I know she scared and such but still he is not his sister he has zero to do with any of this.

• Like 3

Seriously and we still don’t know about the illness. 

SH why did he actually drink it? It appears the evil mother has been doing that for years. That is not something you would like hey let me put something into a drink so he blacks out. It’s like she didn’t even care what she was doing is so wrong. 

I think that illegemate daughter was set up. Like how convient is them to kiss in a parking lot? And they arrive right in that moment. 

I just hope she can divorce even if she wouldn’t get a dime. At least she could find a job or something to get rid of that invidual of father and that nonsense of a husband. 

Also SJ wanna be by force fiancée should let it go. It appears that she thinks if she gets him, they might lovey dubby. Or is there another agenda? Because why is she forcing it so much. 

SY and her mother should really sit down with that idol sister. And truly talk about things. Haven’t they learned hiding doesn’t do much. And truth will set you free or whatever it is. 

And yes I watched this without subs so bare with me. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

The fight between them was stupid and weird but the end was funny it reminded me of my childhood when I put an ice cube under my brother shirt.

XclXnZF.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@howa That was bloody hilarious. Now the question is will the husband stay? It appears he isn’t feeling her at the moment.  I think the putting a camera in a room was a smart move from him. I think he sees who she is now. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, desertflower said:

Isn’t Idol hubby going to divorce the fake mother of his child!   The baby is WT’s and SD’s.  You can bet that Crazy Mean Bear didn’t take fertility drugs to have her eggs harvested (which you would need for the baby to be her biological child).   Idol hubby needs to take the baby to SD and reunite them but, wait,  her Idol career.

Sorry to have cut your message, but I do not agree, So Dam is not mother, it's SJ's sister who is his mom, you say that probably she may not be using these eggs for the baby and so SO Sam is probably the biological mother? and even if it's true, again for me So Dam is not the mother, she did not want a child, I just see sister SJ scared I know she has a horible behavior can be going it change with SJ's upcoming illness ?!!!! she love her child also

I know that So Dam has also taken care of the baby gave him food and stop these crying, and love him very much but all that the other too will be able to do it, it is obvious that the husband seems in love with So Dam, Maybe they will be together and fight to have the baby, maybe they can have alternate custody after the divorce

After I think that in the drama we do not ever know, it looks like the drama I'm a mother too, there was a nice resolution in this drama, I can not wait to see

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@marrez1 In some aspect I do agree with you. I think divorce might happend eventually. But custody situation might be quite tricky in this whole situation.

Wait why did I think the baby was a she? I think So Dam does love that baby and clearly has a strong bond and connection. 

Also I think the Idol hubby does have feelings towards her. He seems like a sweetheart that is wee bit silly. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, mslilith said:

@howa That was bloody hilarious. Now the question is will the husband stay? It appears he isn’t feeling her at the moment.  I think the putting a camera in a room was a smart move from him. I think he sees who she is now. 

I'm not sure why they would be together in the first place accept she was able to help him with his career.  That woman has nothing going for her other than money.  She is not pretty, is too tall, older than him, and treats him like a child.  He has to almost beg for money from her.  Also, why did he pretty much give up his career, was it to stay home with Eun Byul?  Evidently, he wasn't being supported with his career because she was afraid he might leave her if he got too popular.  I would leave her in a heart beat.  I also think he has feelings for SD.  The only reason he would stay is because of money.  

There are too many people to hate in this drama.  Sk's husbands ex-wife and sister are probably the worst.  They are nothing but screaming vulgar leeches.  There is no way I would give them my credit cards after already basically supporting the ex-wife and being treated the way the treated her.  I would call the police and turn them in for blackmail.  Even if her husband gets mad he is not going to leave her because she has the money and it will affect his future.  They don't even treat each other as husband and wife.  I am also sure he has cheated on her in the past too, so although I don't condone cheating when married, I really don't blame her for wanting someone who really cares for her.  I just don't think the golf pro is the right one.  He should have stood up for her instead of just standing there.  He has made all the moves on her, and he is the one who grabbed her and kissed her.  I am sure he is a part of the set-up.  I think she is probably more afraid of what her father will do and or think about it, but what right does he even have since he doesn't treat her as his daughter anyway.  I wouldn't stay and put up with it all just because the Aunt wants revenge.  She has a right to have a life too.  

Edited by Pam_Van Fossen
Added Comments.
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I'm not sure why they would be together in the first place accept she was able to help him with his career.  That woman has nothing going for her other than money.  She is not pretty, is too tall, older than him, and treats him like a child.  He has to almost beg for money from her.  Also, why did he pretty much give up his career, was it to stay home with Eun Byul?  Evidently, he wasn't being supported with his career because she was afraid he might leave her if he got too popular.  I would leave her in a heart beat.  I also think he has feelings for SD.  The only reason he would stay is because of money.  

He is the real definition of a trophy husband, she wanted him so she did everything to have him once she did she had to lock him down so she gave him a doll (his daughter)  to play with and to keep him busy. She doesn't expect anything from him but to stay loyal to her. She is his sugar mommy and not a wife, there is no respect in their relationship. Give and take that is how their relationship goes she gets to have an arm candy and he gets to play with his toy and live a lavish lifestyle he is like Rapunzel rarely leaves the house. The little girl never spends quality time with her parent unless if her dad needs a picture and her mom need a reminder that she has a child.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, howa said:

He is the real definition of a trophy husband.

Sorry to cut your post but you are absolutely right about that.

• Like 3

Ep 63. I’m waiting for illegitimate daughter to get a backbone and end the crazy, stressful situations in her life.  Leave home, divorce useless hubby, get a job, become self sufficient, love herself.

Just my take on baby story:  Tall mean sister just admitted to SJ she didn’t have a child because she was scared to death of dying like their mother.

1). If Tall Mean Sister went through fertilization to harvest eggs...that process involves hormone shots everyday with excess weight gain and changes to the body, mood swings and lots of doctor visits.  This doesn’t sound like her.  Too self sacrificing.

2). She could not take fertility drugs because they would make her extremely furtile so having sex with Idol Hubby would absolutely create a new baby.  Which is not what she wanted.

3). Because to harvest eggs she needed to stop birth control and since she was NOT trying to get pregnant she would never make herself go through the fertility hormone shots and terrible mood and physical body changes that fertility drugs would create within her since she could not use birth control while eggs were being created for harvesting.  That doesn’t make sense. The baby is biologically So Dam’s and Idol guy.  She bought a baby.  She used her hubbies sperm for the SD surrogacy which is still considered valid when the surrogate provides the eggs.  I looked it up. Tall mean sister is not bonded with the baby.   It’s a tool to her.

SY is really falling for SJ and he is just the right amount of attentive and those hugs are a soft place to fall.  Watching the last hug, SY’s eyes closed and you could see her relax like absorbing his strength.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

SK now has the upper hand and she should play it right. I really hated her entire scene, she is being blackmailed by two actual adulters and a homewrecker and she is being pathetic and weak, her aunt forcing her to get pregnant from a man she hates is low. I don't understand what quilty does her husband has for her aunt to make him a chairman? If I was her aunt I wouldn't even have hired him as a doorman.

JY for the first time does good and SH is clueless even when the truth is in front of his eyes. He saw how SY acted in front of his mother and he is not even slightly suspicious. On the next episode, I hope nothing goes wrong with SD.

5M9cC48.png

• Like 2