[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

So the highlight of episode 38 was the mysteries Ms.Ko I hope she becomes the fairy Godmother for SY.

@marrez1  I think SY said to Ms. Hong she is not going to seduce him but she will make sure the engagement never happens and that's all that Ms. Hong cares for and the relationship between SY and SH is over.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Man ep 39 was full of crazy love the preview let the :heart: begin

Ms. Hong getting angry and for what? what did she expect to happen once SY ends thing with SH, isn't that what she wanted?.

4 minutes ago, howa said:

Ms. Hong getting angry and for what? what did she expect to happen once SY ends thing with SH, isn't that what she wanted?.

Right? she really annoys me,she is angry because her son brush her off and that must be evil  SY fault!

I watch this drama daily and still look forward to it everyday but I'm probably in the minority here but I just don't like So Yoo.  The character is what many drama would portray  as the villain. I know its drama land and characters in dramaland do things rational people wouldn't do. 

1. she breaks up another relationship ( yes its just one sided). 

2. Leaves the person she really likes. Instead of just telling him it won't work out cause of their differences she says she likes someone else. Hurting Se Hyun and driving a wedge between him and Seo Joon.

3. doing it for money ( I know its not for her own greed, to help her mom). 

4. don't care who else she hurts and can only see her own needs.

Also she is a pretty dumb character. She can do anything to help her mom.  she can stoop so low as to sell her soul to the witch lady then she could have swallowed her pride and ask to borrow money from Seo Joon.  Her pride keeps her from borrowing from Seo Joon but her pride is OK with making a deal with the devil.  LOL, makes sense.

1.She broke up nothing he  had zero interest  everyone knew this he even told SY part of the reason he was going to marry the other girl is because of her.

2.You think she wanted to do that ?His mom is the root of all this evil she  would have just made SY life much worse.Also she could have just turn ti around on her blaming her for everything.

3.Yes she is doing it for money SJ already knows how desperate she is it a nasty situation made much worse because o fSH mom once again.I am not saying what she is doing is right she knows its not since how much she struggle with .

4.Thats not true at all its being shown how much pain she has being in for the last  5 or so episodes.

2 hours ago, howa said:

So the highlight of episode 38 was the mysteries Ms.Ko I hope she becomes the fairy Godmother for SY.

@marrez1  I think SY said to Ms. Hong she is not going to seduce him but she will make sure the engagement never happens and that's all that Ms. Hong cares for and the relationship between SY and SH is over.

I know but when the truth breaks out I see Ms Hongs blame it on So-Yu, it will be a real mess for her, anyway she has already accepted the money for her mother's treatment, I hope that this plot will pass quickly, she has the impresson to have messed up

1 hour ago, glacee said:

Also she is a pretty dumb character. She can do anything to help her mom.  she can stoop so low as to sell her soul to the witch lady then she could have swallowed her pride and ask to borrow money from Seo Joon.  Her pride keeps her from borrowing from Seo Joon but her pride is OK with making a deal with the devil.  LOL, makes sense.

For her SJ never liked JY and the only reason he is getting engaged to her t because he knows how desperately YS needs this job to save her mom, 5000$ a month for her mothers treatment is not easy to come by just by doing a part-time job, she already told SJ that she wants to make drama with him and he knows money is important to her so he might not get hurt that much, SY after Ms. Hong offer is sure that she will never agree or accept her to marry SH, so taking the offer to ruin the engagement and not seducing SJ will only hurt her and SH since SJ acknowledge that SY and SH belong together. So for her to take the money will save her mothers life and that is her priority, SJ wouldn't marry JY to save her job and SH will never find out what a terrible human his mother is, she is the one who will suffer the most.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Can we please talk about this idiot throwing some hot soup? SJ had to to protect SY from getting burned by it. :angry:

I don't know what degree of burn she might have caused him, but what she did should keep her away from him if she has some sense. But she will never feel any sort of guilt because her main target was SY, so it is friendly fire. life goes on.

The way SY eats is annoying, she took a good bit then she started nibbling, if she doesn't want to eat just film her back, it annoys me seeing her being so cautious around food, just eat and consider it your lunch or dinner for that day. She kept on chewing the same piece like forever. That piece of chicken remains on the plat whishing if she was never been slaughtered for the sake of people who do not appreciate her sacrifice, rest in peace piece of chicken you have died in vain.

SY said a lot of stupid things that even SJ knew she wasn't being sincere and he chose his friendship over her,  but she did the right thing asking SH to move on. Actually, I really feel sorry for SH, nothing in his life was his choice but SY. His mother planned everything for him even his friendship with SJ was his mother plan, working in the company and getting a promotion. Every aspect of his life is planned the only thing that he actually earned was SY friendship and love, that kept him going and made him happy and now he has to give her up to SJ like he always did I presume. I'm sure his mother made him a servant for SJ and not a friend, seeing him devastated like that makes me for sorry for him.

I think he believes he lost his mother to SJ and not that his mother is trying to give him everything that belongs to SJ and she thinks what is she doing the best for her son not knowing she is actually hurting him. Ms. Hong has no right getting all worked up over her son being devastated it what she did to him made him that way, searching for real love and affection that he never got from his mother and not money and power that he never wanted. When she found out why he was like that she didn't care about his feelings, she only cares about how will he look at her if he found her truth.

Ms. Hong wanting to know what  Ms.Ko did with her money or who she gave it to is none of her business, but for her to meet her match is a good thing, someone who hates her as much as the hate she is spreading is great, but for Ms. KO to revile herself early in the game is not great or a smart move, if she just waited a little bit it would have been better. Sk husband will regret treating her like this if her aunt gave her everything, he acts as if he is the perfect husband and all he is is a piece of garbage.

dJIBqcn.png

Mi-Ri deserves better she could find someone her age or younger with money and no stupid family and who will love her, she is the whole package. SJ wouldn't mind if his remarried and Bulldozer is now all grown up and lives with her husband and child, so for her to let her dad live a lonely life is unfair.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:45 PM, howa said:

The way SY eats is annoying, she took a good bit then she started nibbling, if she doesn't want to eat just film her back, it annoys me seeing her being so cautious around food, just eat and consider it your lunch or dinner for that day. She kept on chewing the same piece like forever. That piece of chicken remains on the plat whishing if she was never been slaughtered for the sake of people who do not appreciate her sacrifice, rest in peace piece of chicken you have died in vain.

Sorry to cut your post. 

Still, in reference to the chicken that sacrificed its life....:lol:!  This is off topic but....a rooster is a chicken, right? Or are hens the only chickens? So when we say fried chicken does that mean fried hen or fried rooster or both?

7 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Sorry to cut your post. 

First, you cut down any post for the parts you need as you please.

7 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

a rooster is a chicken, right? Or are hens the only chickens? So when we say fried chicken does that mean fried hen or fried rooster or both?

Second, from what I know only females chicken are eaten because their meat is not hard or thick as the meat in the male, the roosters they are kept around for breeding. 

Archived