[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I think I get it now regarding So Dam: she is not Eun Byul's mother, but for some twisted reason, started breastfeeding her without the permission of the parents, and that is just creepy and gross and anyone who feels that it's okay because the mom is working etc, sorry, mom is still mom, and gets to choose who breast-feeds her baby.  So Dam has to ask first.  This is like a kidnapping in my mind.  

He is not only innocent but very involved in her life way too fast, him waving happily like that makes you wonder if he that pure or he is just deeply in love.  

Since the day she dragged SoYu in one hand and carried her stuff in the other hand, I started calling her the hooligan whenever I see her.

6igeC5X.png

She shows her horror and then her hooligan intimidate her and then she acts all nice, You know what to do wink wink.

fFou7rk.png

The father is torn between two women but he will never hesitate to choose MiRa. SoDam what did you do exactly? The preview was a great one can't wait for few hours to see it without a sub. Neeeeehahahaha. Ms. Hong taking an extreme measurement to explain to her son WoW.

What is SoDam story? and Why Se-Hyun only appears like Batman and not like Bruce Wayne?. But he seems to be the kind of a person who holds a grudge for long!. Ms.Choi is he really running the company or he just hangs around?.

Yoon-Tae the son-in-law is stupid, his assistant tried to record so he placed the phone in front of him and he asked him about his remarks so it could be used as a reference, the way Yoon-Tae acted made me wonder if he is dumb couldn't he just hit the pause instead of acting up like I don't know what to do.

My favorite scenes from today episode are all Ms.Hong, she spent the day worrying and running and acting as a refined woman and she is nothing more than a thug and low class. It was great seeing her getting some exercise done today instead of planning how to stab her boss in the back.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

This girl is so dumb, yes keep attacking the one person how is trying to help you I am sure everything is going to go well down the road.

I agreed with you at the beginning but after watching todays episode 18 Raw, I think she has the right to misunderstand him, he brought trouble and more complications to her life. Whenever he gets involved things get worse for her so he has to deal with it if he is going to insert himself into her life

11 minutes ago, howa said:

I agreed with you at the beginning but after watching todays episode 18 Raw, I think she has the right to misunderstand him, he brought trouble and more complications to her life. Whenever he gets involved things get worse for her so he has to deal with it if he is going to insert himself into her life

She  is doing mostly all of this stuff  herself.She never told anyone her mom is sick and made it like she was out for money second she keep meeting the other dude knowing how psycho his mom is then they got pic taking together and that causing a scandal.

He was trying to help her out with all this but does not seem to see she is creating this issue herself.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

He was trying to help her out with all this but does not seem to see she is creating this issue herself.

Did you watch episode 18?. He made things worse and he made her hate her world!.

13 hours ago, howa said:

Did you watch episode 18?. He made things worse and he made her hate her world!.

Eh She went along with the plan she knew he was trying to help her, the other dude garbage mom , his dad and others  is what messed it up.

I really cant wait until they start dating/fake dating,I really hate all the characters around these 2. :rage:

What a shameful husband that Choi Seo-Kyung has, Bang Yoon-Tae overstepped on his boundary going behind her back and managing her business because he is her husband so he can do whatever he wants and she is last to know? is that even legal? and for her to not even tell him off properly and tell him it is not about money?

Mo Tae-Woong is he filming a drama?. The little thing is wondering for sure what it is wrong with this weirdo?. She is brave for keeping it together while this crazy man screaming

U1z1Nio.png

What if they used Hong Se-Hyun to get Choi Seo-Hyung pregnant using So Dam as a surrogate? Ms. Hong is evil so I do expect that much from her so she could take over everything. Maybe So Dam being against her sister relationship with SH is that or because Ms. Hong was involved in the matter

I hate that this brotherhood is doomed because of greedy mother or a girl.

LayVW71.png

Will he say the same thing once he finds out that his precious son is sick that he wishes if the ones were sick are this one. He deserves to live on the agony for being a bad father and cheating husband

HG5OFq2.png

That dad is nasty.  

Also, I was sorry for So dam for a minute, but she got herself into this mess by not stopping the the breastfeeding when she was supposed to.  It's not her baby.  Any wet nurse in the world will tell you that you stop when the parent tells you to stop,

Anyone who is associated with the Choi family is trash, for her to come back after this she is nothing more than a doormat.

QIWcfMm.png

She does get younger by the time or she is a vampire.

tm3FgaJ.png

How dare he?. He is the one who had an affair and she a victim of the irresponsible father, she is the only one who takes care of him if she left who will be there for him?

qd6lixl.png

Look who is talking, her husband words are adding an insult to her injury if he was a good husband he wouldn't have lived with her family, he mocks her as if he is doing great by himself without her he is an intruder, he is there because of her. She should divorce the entire family and just became a monk.

Spoiler

615hI2w.png

Ms. Hong if she was openly evil in front of her son it would be easier for him to understand her anger instead of going behind his back and ruining SeYu life.

So far I'm really enjoying this drama, even though I can predict how it will end up. I just hope it doesn't  disappoint me like all the other dramas I've watched lately.  I can take the angst if it's believable and supports the plot. I like the heroine's interactions with both guys - but she's got a long row to hoe ahead of her. So far I like that she's spunky in spite of her circumstances. She's only money-obsessed because of her mom's illness so I'm rooting for her. But I don't like So Dam' s story. Even though she also did it for her mom, I can see that she's going to be the downfall for her family. She's going to make it very hard for her sister.

Mr. Choi should just marry her she will make him happy even though he doesn't deserve to be happy but MiRi will keep him busy.  Seo Kyung I hope she has something up her sleeves and I don't mean cheating.  Nothing much happened but Ms. Hong is the puppetmaster Mr. Choi is not even running his own company because he is lazy.

Archived