[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

No worries everyone. I know what this writer is up to. It seems that SJ is dying already but once that yellow liquid starts taking effect in his body. it would be like taking the elixir of immortality. SJna would start getting stronger and his eyesight would start becoming 20/20 and start running around like an Olympic athlete. SJ and SY will have a double wedding with his dad and live happily-ever-after. SH would later quit as chairman and pass the helm to the other chairman, I forget his name. SH would re-start again. There is a CCTV on every penitentiary so warden can see what is going on and will see that Hong is being beaten. Corrective measures will be done by the prison authorities. What else.. The End.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dondon binay said:

No worries everyone. I know what this writer is up to. It seems that SJ is dying already but once that yellow liquid starts taking effect in his body. it would be like taking the elixir of immortality. SJna would start getting stronger and his eyesight would start becoming 20/20 and start running around like an Olympic athlete. SJ and SY will have a double wedding with his dad and live happily-ever-after. SH would later quit as chairman and pass the helm to the other chairman, I forget his name. SH would re-start again. There is a CCTV on every penitentiary so warden can see what is going on and will see that Hong is being beaten. Corrective measures will be done by the prison authorities. What else.. The End.

How do you know all this ?

Well, I've been watching this since episode 1 and the way the writers present their story is always irrational. This is my opinion only after seeing each episode. There is a leaked photo that there is a double wedding of SY and SJ and his dad and Miri. I was just thinking this story I presented would fit nicely to the 3 episodes left in the drama and the eccentricity of the writer. With regards to SH. there was an episode that SH himself said that he would resign as soon as the company recovers and that he took the job as chairman again to help the company recover and be in a state that the company can run smoothly. With regards to Hong, I know as fact that penal institutions are installed with CCTV camera everywhere and the toilet is the only place where there is no CCTV so committing a felony inside a penal institution is a hard to do with anyone noticing, so I am assuming Hong,s life in prison will improve. I think of anyy else so the end.

Ep 121 is up

Spoiler

They are really dragging this he needed yet another shot and of course no preview,but I found the text!

백희의 구치소 방에 새로운 수감자가 들어오는데 다름 아닌 윤과장이다. 백희는 한 줄기 빛을 본 듯 윤과장에게 매달리지만 윤과장은 싸늘히 백희를 볼 뿐인데...
한편, 백희의 경고에도 기어코 회장실을 찾은 세현의 친부. 그 이름에 세현은 질겁해 눈빛이 흔들린다. 그때, 능글맞은 웃음을 지은 채 세현의 친부가 들어오는데...

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/Kangnamscandal/vod/57006/22000334281

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e121.html

SJ dad went back to his old self after beating himself up yesterday, he was still nasty to her and as usual he only changs his attitude when he needs something from her.

Han Na words to Ms. Hong was music to my ear and also Ms. Hong whining was amusing, she was crushed by the reality that she is not all that she is merely a worker at LX and nothing more.

The minions where are they?

Ahhh there was no preview in the end about next episode what’s gonna happen I need answers :dissapointed_relieved:can’t believe the dad is still being rude SY honestly I don’t even know what’s going on anymore love this drama 

@dondon binay I thought maybe you have seen the leaked ending or something :joy:

On 5/14/2019 at 9:18 PM, dondon binay said:

This will be the perfect ending that we all have been waiting and rooting for! :love:

90% of your prediction will materialize!  Godspeed to us all...Haha

That was such an amazing episode but it was quite funny how quickly SJ recovered from like nearly dying to playing golf I was like what but I am all for a happy ending they looked so in love so cute :wub: it made me so happy that the dad wants them to get married seems like he finally started to accept SY he even wrote a petition for HB SH’a mum when SY asked which was absolutely amazing seems like both the dad and SH mum are both starting to regret the way they treated people especially now that she is literally like a slave in that detention centre prison kinda feel bad for her :huh: I think I’m the last episode she will leave the detention centre early and go beg for SY forgiveness beg the wedding scene will be absolutely amazing though I’m so excited !!! Can’t believe SH dad showed up what a disgusting piece of crap he is! 

When I imagined the minion being in the same prison cell as Ms. Hong I didn't expect her to do what she did not even in my wildest dream, I really thought she will do exactly what her other cellmate has been doing to her, but I didn't expect the abusive husband act from her, I really felt sorry for her but with smile (sorry but she did far worst to SJ and SY) but when SY showed her kindness I felt bad for her when she cried.

E0Pez7z.gif

By the way, the W.C in the cell is clean and new!

What about the SY father and his mistress?. SY will live with SJ and the friend with her boyfriend, so what SD will get stuck with them?

gayduras if you find a good drama, after tomorrow's last episode, I would love to watch it with you again. Before I watch the drama Priest, it was a horror movie. It was really scary, to say the least. I am forever retired from watching a horror movie. I thought it was just some ridiculously fake funny horror movie but the writers here really mess with the viewer's heads.

I almost lost my cool after seeing her dad and his mistress acting as the parent at the wedding and then sweet MiRi and SJ swooped in and made my day. I didn't like the fact that they weren't fairly punished nor the son-in-law of LX. Ms.Hong got off easily.

I did enjoy 75% of the episodes but I expected more from SY and her threats to Ms. Hong to take her down and she never got the chance to do so but she actually helped her.

Emk1z1y.gif

Archived