[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don’t think SJ is gonna make it especially since he has problems breathing now don’t see how the writers will save him in the last two episodes especially if I’m the promo his family are just debating to let him have the cure and SY looks miserable gosh hate SJ’s father he is an absolute twat treating people like trash even his own daughter makes me furious :triumph: I think SH mother is going to end up redeeming herself especially when she was getting beaten up and she remembered how she treated others... ugh such a sad drama 

I really would have loved it if her minion did this not a stranger as I said before. But the fight between her minions was like the fight between grade schoolers, not adults. Ms. Hong to the last minute she wants to give her son away to a gold digger that she paid her what she wants, it's usually the guy gives the money to the golddigger and the parent pay her off to stay away from her son and not give her money and ask her to marry their son. I  can't stand the broken Ms. Hong act at all, she still can't keep her hand off her son business.

DEErKxc.gif

3 hours ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

I really don’t think SJ is gonna make it especially since he has problems breathing now don’t see how the writers will save him in the last two episodes

They extended the drama so I think we still have 5 episode left, it is 123 episodes they usually like to end the drama with the weekend. Did you not see the Instagram post in one of the previous post?. I'm not sure if it's real or just a dream but the pictures seemed we will have  a happy ending

Spoiler

There was a joint wedding for SJ and his father?

SJ's breathing difficulty stage has started. Base on the preview looks like he really has no other option but to take the second injection. Just as all hopes seem completely lose, the second injection could be the miracle that answers all prayers assuming the leaked photo is genuine (i.e. not a dream). Looks like we will get a happy ending after all! All the tears, stress, doom & gloom period will be gone soon! Stay strong SJ and stay alive cos baby SJ and SY need a daddy to play with... :blush: 

On 5/11/2019 at 12:29 AM, howa said:

1 hour ago, howa said:

Hide contents

Yup, that's right. Watching this series has been very stressful...too many sad moments...I have to admit including myself have shed quite a bit of tear. We have invested so much time in this series and I do hope we will get a bright and happy ending for a change! Either way, I'm ready to face the truth (ending) hehe. :star:

10 hours ago, howa said:

They extended the drama so I think we still have 5 episode left, it is 123 episodes they usually like to end the drama with the weekend. Did you not see the Instagram post in one of the previous post?. I'm not sure if it's real or just a dream but the pictures seemed we will have  a happy ending

Hide contents

I haven’t seen any Instagram post I really hope you’re right and they do get a happy ending after all they have been through they do deserve it 

I think SJ messed up big time not claiming his child by SY immediately. SJ fear that his dad will steal SY,s baby when he dies is absurd. SJ family can exert influence but the laws and customs will always prevail in resolving disputes. It would not be fair to SY,s child to deceive this child of its true father and grandfather whatever the reason. SJ should have immediately announced to the world he has a child by SY and consulted with lawyers to set up a trust fund guidelines for the lawyers to implement in case he dies to protect SY and her baby. Entrusting  SY to SH is a bad idea from SJ point of view, to say the least.  SJ father will be heartbroken if he finds out SJ hid the fact that he has a child out there. SJ is selfish to his dad and juvenile and amateurish in problem solving and unfair to his child as well. 

Just watched the new episode absolutely hate SJ dad he is so rude plain disrespectful don’t blame SY for trying to protect her baby from the dad the way he talks about SY is so disgusting !!! :angry: I honestly hope a miracle happens and SJ somehow stays alive although the promo for next episode is heartbreaking that song playing in the background makes it so much more sad I just can’t believe he has to go through this he’s literally one of the most selfless people in that show absolutely love his character :tears: I really felt bad for SH mother even though she’s the wicked witch that I hated the most besides Jin Bok I really did feel bad that she is getting bullied in prison I feel like she will start to properly redeem would love for her to ask SY and her sister to see her so she could apologise for all the things she has done 

EP 120 is up!

Spoiler

1.SJ is fine and he is talking to SY in the preview
2.I think everyone found out the truth about SY baby
3.Love seeing Hong suffer
4.Love seeing is dad suffer realizing that his how son had to hide is child from him knowing what type of person he was.
5.I love how SJ sister is treating SY

6.SY name is getting even further cleared in the preview

7.Garbage son in law getting expose

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e120.html

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

EP 120 is up! 

I hate the fact that things don't get cleared up until the last week of the drama, episode 123 is the last episode and thing is getting cleared at the last moment.

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

EP 120 is up!

Reveal hidden contents

1.SJ is fine and he is talking to SY in the preview
2.I think everyone found out the truth about SY baby
3.Love seeing Hong suffer
4.Love seeing is dad suffer realizing that his how son had to hide is child from him knowing what type of person he was.
5.I love how SJ sister is treating SY

6.SY name is getting even further cleared in the preview

7.Garbage son in law getting expose

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e120.html

Each time I see SJ's dad, my blood will boil. I don't feel sorry for Ms. Hong cheated all his shares.

As for the garbage son in law, can't wait to see this idiot getting caught! 

SJs Dad is selling himself short he is not a piece of trash he is the entire dumpster site.

ir5825y.gif

The last part of the preview was the best, she told her as clear as the sun " Who would want a mother-in-law like you" :blush:

Just watched the new episode episode with subs. It was so emotional couldn’t help but start crying when SJ nearly died and when SY told SJ’s dad she’s pregnant with his sons baby I really really hope she starts treating her better especially after even his son didn’t want him to know she’s pregnant with his baby because of what type of person his dad is :tears: SH mum is seriously getting what she deserves I am not even mad about it she’s the one who was ruining people’s lives karma is a richard simmons :neutral: I really really hope a miracle happens and SJ starts getting better him and SY are so in love I just can’t my poor heart needs a happy ending !!!! Can’t wait to see what happens in tomorrow’s episode so sad the drama is ending this week 

10 hours ago, howa said:

SJs Dad is selling himself short he is not a piece of trash he is the entire dumpster site.

The last part of the preview was the best, she told her as clear as the sun " Who would want a mother-in-law like you" :blush:

Oh my god so true ahahahhahaha this comment made me laugh :joy: he has been horrible to so many people even his own daughter which is absolutely disgusting !

Archived