[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:glasses:Am I the only one to wonder where is the second female lead ?? did the writers put her out? the scenario no longer suited her? practically in the second part of the drama, she did not appear, but appeared in the promo and even the poster, in any case, she seems present in the last episode

SJ dad is still a menace as always,  his words hurt SY so much that she passed out from exhaustion. Ms. Hong, she was so hopeful that her minions will be good and loyal till the end but they let her down so easily " We got no time for this" their faces tells is all. Now that Ms. Hong is out as villain it the son-in-law and his ex and his sister turn to try and steal LX group.

M1m3qvv.gif

Finally watched Epi. 114 and 115. Chaeyong, SY's friend said that shes on SY's side and not favouring SJ or SH. She's thinking of what's best for SY. I was just thinking that SJ not only has to stay alive but he has to get better and back to normal health. 

13 minutes ago, dondon binay said:

Finally watched Epi. 114 and 115. Chaeyong, SY's friend said that shes on SY's side and not favouring SJ or SH. She's thinking of what's best for SY. I was just thinking that SJ not only has to stay alive but he has to get better and back to normal health. 

@dondon binay, thanks for update, just waiting for last ep

I’m really starting to think that he is going to die in the end especially after this episode his vision going blurry feel so sad as he is such an amazing character so selfless :tears: despite his dad being the biggest idiot gosh really not a fan of him :huh:  I think SY will end up moving away from everyone and just living alone with her baby so sad

2 episodes left and there’s still so many loose ends doesn’t seem like anything will be resolved in tomorrow’s episode either she will end up lying that it’s not SJ baby and he will probably end up dying, maybe she will end up healing after some time and then will end up marrying SH but I don’t know how will they manage to actually wrap it up nicely especially if there’s still people trying to cause trouble :anguished:

My thoughts are the same as Greta. It's not possible for SJ to get together with SY unless the writers want to risk their careers and be labelled as pandering to audiences. There are limits that cannot be crossed. There are merits to straightforward storytelling. Detours are interesting but problematic and with only 3 episodes left, I don't see a coherent ending. An ending where SJ dies and SY and SH get together no matter the circumstances seem plausible and I hope the writers take this route for their sake. SJ marries SY and gets better and cured after 3 episode is another route and let rest of the story hang as loose ends for the audience imagination. Actually, I have seen this done before in a k drama. I forget the title, the writers eliminated a character by having all the cast in the drama forget about her. This guy he has a sister but in the middle of the story till the end, the sister disappeared and no explanation given just like that.

Episode 117: It is fully satisfying when finally we get to see Ms. Hong's minions went banana (berserk) in their office where everyone fighting each other and trying to grab the smart aleck's laptop...very memorable scene lol :joy:

Archived