[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

SJ is not doing well after the treatment.  I do believe he will pull through this and the treatment will work.  SH will go to jail and hopefully Hong will give herself up after realizing SH is determined to go to prison for her crimes.  She should go to prison and repent for all her evil ways.  SJ, SY, and SH will remain good friends even after SJ and SY get married.  They will live happily and run the company together.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please writer, don't make Hong end up as a mental patient.  She lied, cheated and did all kinds of crime "for her son".  Now she will be the one who destroys her son.  She needs to feel the pain of that every day of her life.  

I totally loved how SY ignored the bulldozer sister who always spills the beans and tell others to keep it secret, she only acknowledged SK and talked to her and ghosted the crazy one, SK is being the good sister, she was nice and supporting SY.:love: The other one was demanding from SY to stay by his bedside and cry instead of going to her job telling "as if you're essential to the company", coming from the woman who has no job and doesn't look after the one child that she has and left her brother and didn't even stay with him like SK did and switched with SY.

Seeing Ms. Hong on her knees in the preview is great.

The test results showed that SJ was fit enough to receive treatment hence his doctor was happy to announce that to the relatives. Whether or not SJ will respond to this experimental treatment wherein the previous patient died 23 days after receiving this same treatment is an entirely different story. The results could go either way depending on the magnanimity of the writers. With regards to SH, nobody knows also how this will end. SH could commit suicide or end up getting convicted or acquited since the evidence and circumstances are controlled by the writers. nobody knows what will happen. Too many possible endings,

Only 8 episodes left so it will be totally absurd if the writers will still try to save SJ after all awful they put him through. This episode 112  is already the point of no return for SJ. All those out there rooting for SJ, "make your peace" and accept SH and SY getting together in the end. Let all move on to the next drama. Any suggestions?

SK deserves better treatment from her stupid family, she is the only one in the entire family by SJ bedside while everyone else living their own lives, the minions finally used their brain and decided not to go to jail and they are fine with SH taking the blame for all of them,  Ms. Hong going down into the crazy hole.

7 hours ago, howa said:

...the minions finally used their brain and decided not to go to jail and they are fine with SH taking the blame for all of them,  Ms. Hong going down into the crazy hole.

Haha that is my favorite scene. Finally, the mindless minions have become mindful! Love seeing Ms. Hong shaking like a lunatic and begging everyone to save her son....then the minions all walked out on her...awesome!! The prospect of having a new patient checking into a mental institute is imminent. :P

On 4/30/2019 at 11:00 PM, dondon binay said:

The test results showed that SJ was fit enough to receive treatment hence his doctor was happy to announce that to the relatives. Whether or not SJ will respond to this experimental treatment wherein the previous patient died 23 days after receiving this same treatment is an entirely different story. The results could go either way depending on the magnanimity of the writers. With regards to SH, nobody knows also how this will end. SH could commit suicide or end up getting convicted or acquited since the evidence and circumstances are controlled by the writers. nobody knows what will happen. Too many possible endings,

We have invested too much time in this series and reached a great distance so the writer better gives us a happy ending. :unamused:

I'd be content with this ending: Miraculously, somehow SJ manages to survive his "fatal" treatment and gets to live a happy life with SY. :love:  

40 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 113 is up

Hide contents

Looks like Hong story is wrapping up along with SH. I also think SY maybe pregnant!

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e113.html

@dramaninja, I think you are right about SY being pregnant.  I am really tired of looking at Ms Hong crying incessantly. I just want this drama to end sooner than later:joy:  7 more episodes to go.

I having coffee and It suddenly occurred to me that Hongs new project is to past on the blame of embezzlement to her minions. There are still 8 episodes left so the writers have to have that in their agenda. SY pregnant will be revealed on SJ funeral because SJ will be reborn as Little SJ. Regarding SH, He cant rot in jail because SY would then be alone so he will be acquitted on grounds of reasonable doubt of the evidence considering that the minion framed hong and SH is just covering for his mother angle. Did you all see SY crying in front of SH saying opa.. apa ..youre so fine and the writer reminding viewers that SY and SH both have garbage parent. SY's dad and SH's mother. All this evidence support a  "SY SH" ending. I havent seen epi. 13 yet.

For the first time, SK feels her dad is by her side, for SY to get pregnant without SJ in the picture she might lose the baby to SJ father. SJ father didn't change his attitude toward SY, so for her to be a mother SJ must live and marry her and be the best father and husband.

I already knew SY and SJ will get married because SY is pregnant but what about  SJ illness? Will the writer make SJ miraculously get better with a single treatment? I am hoping the writers will at least make a plausible ending and not resort to fairytale-like storytelling. Tomorrow is to soon to make a plausible ending after all the build up the writers created. Storytelling here is too ambitious and grand so when they run out of space they just make an ill-considered ending.

On 5/3/2019 at 7:41 PM, dramaninja said:

Sooo I seen a group photo with the whole cast I am pretty sure its the ending SO yeah big spoilers here!

Reveal hidden contents

SY and SJ getting marry and so does his dad. I guess dual weddings!

I hope it is not some stupid dream or fantasy and it's a real joy.

Archived