[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

24 minutes ago, dondon binay said:

SH and SY get together no matter the circumstances.

Or maybe SH will die as a result of his mother misdeeds and SY will visit his grave with baby SJ and I hope SJ too.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dondon binay said:

My predictions about what will happen are all coming true. Nobody wants to believe but we have to accept reality. The sugar-coated summary is SJ dies in the end and SH and SY get together no matter the circumstances. The End.

I agree and do believe that SJ will die. However, I don't think SY will go back to SH...not when after what SH's mom has done. Being with SH, will remind all the bad deeds committed by Ms. Hong to SY. It will be too painful. My guess in the end, SY will be alone. SH will always be SY's best friend. It will be a sad ending. Not what we wanted.

CY to be SY friend is the best thing SY did, I was screaming at SY to go crazy at her father and his mistress but no she was cold as a turkey

Spoiler

, they run to SY place because the place where they were working at and planning to sleep is where SY mother collapsed and got scared that she might hunt them to under the same roof where she actually died of, really!

. Then the mistress has the nerve to talk about SJ

Spoiler

being punished for his bad dead for giving them a bad place to live really, who made him responsible for two grown people who are not even related to him what so ever?

Ms. Hong got herself the best daughter-in-law someone who suites her perfectly. For SH to be the one who takes her out it is not I hoped things will go 

SH wants to redeem himself so SY will think highly of him even if they don't end up together. I think that is the reason why he is doing what he is doing. It's like a failure analysis investigation when a plane already crashed. It seems futile because all the passengers are already dead but maybe a better version of SH can come out of it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      SY's stepmother looks like the older version of Park Shin Hye.

I want to know the name of one of Hong Baek inner circle female employee. Not the girl who knows karate and acts as her bodyguard. It's the other female minion who is more like a secretary in their office. Anybody knows her name. Shes too insignificant that's why her name is not included in the list of cast. she has a moon face, same as tall as soyu, extremely fair skin like SY and a bit too chubby compared to SY. Does anybody notice her?

Gosh...SH turns himself into the "sacrificial lamb" in order to stop his lunatic mom. As per Ms. Hong & her minions, they have destroyed all the evidence and all the documents confiscated during the search & seizure bear Jin Bok's approval/signature. This is getting interesting. :) 

"Han Na" is the name of the dream girl of Ms. Hong and the way HN was disgusted by calling Hong mom was satisfying, she has debts she needs to pay it off and she is willing to suck up to Hong for that and Hong thinks she hit the jackpot and not the rock-bottom.

SK moment with her brother and her confession to him is something her idiot father should have heard and her stupid aunt too and her adultery cheating husband. SK poured her heart out the only person who loved unconditionally.

The other sister is still unchanged, she has a long way and a lot of growing up to do, she doesn't deserve that sweet small family she has.

Hong still thinks she can win it all and still in denial and still clueless, but at least she is not hiding her abuse toward SY in front of her son anymore.

SJ treatment is important he doesn't have a long time to live so for him to volunteer is the right thing to do, what does he have to lose if he is going to die anyway if there is no treatment and to ait for one is only manageable when there is hope, his father wants to control everything and he is also incapable of changing.

Despite everyone's disagreement, SH is adamant that he is not going to back out his plan for being the sacrificial lamb to stop his lunatic mom. I do hope his allies or someone will able to come up with a way to point the authority to the right direction. It's too easy for the mom to get away.

Personally, I wanna see her rot in prison and I'm sure everyone would agree. That would be sweet justice and give us the satisfaction we all have been waiting for. But then again, I guess the possibility for her to rot in a mental institute is higher. Whichever place she will end up, I hope SH can be acquited. 12 more episodes to go!   :cold_sweat:

SJ attending physician is happy right before he is about to announce the medical findings of SJ. There is still time for the writers to change SJ's destiny with a single stroke of their pen. They can re-write SJ's destiny. Story is in makjang anyways so anything is still possible.

Mi-Ri I never liked spoiled characters as much as I like Mi-Ri, I don't know why but she is the kind of woman that deserves to be spoiled because her immaturity comes from a pure place and not because she is bad she is the best step-mother. Ms. Hong crazy running in circles was fun to watch and she is still lying her through teeth out, telling her son to shift all the blame and she will let him marry SY then on the next day she is planning his sham wedding, Han Na and her desire to use Ms.Hong to get out of debt is the best punishment for her, she wanted a rich heiresses as daughter-in-law and she will get exactly what she wished for and she will pay her to be defrauded.

1IW0jPX.gif

Archived