[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 101 was so sad

All she can do is protect his family on his behalf since no one in his family is aware of Hong plans. 19 episode left and nothing right is going on.

29 minutes ago, howa said:

All she can do is protect his family on his behalf since no one in his family is aware of Hong plans. 19 episode left and nothing right is going on.

Not sure SY can protect SJ's family when she has no power.  SH seems to go along with his evil Mother's plan:bawling::anguished:

Yes, another sad episode.  I feel so bad for SJ.  I do believe that SH will come thru and protect him and SY in the end.  He is onto the evil things his mother has done and is now suspicious of what is truth and what is lies.  He knows she lied about his father so now he is trying to find out who his real father is.  I know it will be hard for him to abandon his mother but I can't think of any other way for him to fix things.  She will end up in jail or being committed to the hospital for insanity.  A sane person would not do the things she has done.  That smirk/smile is so evil when she thinks she has won.  She don't know yet that SH knows she is lying and no longer trusts her and what she has told him.

I knew it, someone from her past has appeared in the preview, I wonder if he is SH father or someone schemed with her and either way he is back for more money, so now thing should go bad for Hong starting from next week. I hope tomorrow's episode will be her last win.

Finally, we get to see SH turning to the dark side. He is trapped under his mom's evil shadow claws. However, part of him is still searching for the truth. Waiting for the day that SH must confront his mom for a final showdown!

Haha, I love seeing Ms. Hong's face (as if she has seen a ghost!) when the unknown/mystery caller (SH's biological dad) rang her up. She just got a wake-up call! Things should get more interesting from this point onwards. B) 

I just got involved in this drama and I'm just so irritated waiting for someone to see Ms Hong's true colors. I wish Everyone would get a damn backbone and do something about this family. Seo Yu should have sued when the Chairman Slapped her, then she would have gotten that money for sure. So Dam needs to stop being a dummy and start recording her conversations with these Wackos. Seo Jun is smarter than he looks. I think he is going to show that eventually. Ms Hong needs to stop messing around before she lose her son for real. Somebody is gonna wise up and catch her in the act like Seo Jun did when she got Seo Yu Fired from the Design Team.

SH believes he can save them all but it is impossible. To tell the truth I really couldn't sympathy with Hong when her actual rapist called her so casually telling her that his son looks like him, tried to feel bad I couldn't in her flashback when she was shivering I couldn't bring myself to do so or even fake it.

So Ms. Hong wants to marry her son off to a girl that from the preview it seems she is not all that?. Or why the ex-wife is threatening her she seems to know everyone.

The father never learns at all he always treats SY badly instead of being grateful for her, Mi-Ri has a very bad taste in men, I mean who chooses to be with a grumpy old man who believes his trashy family are royals and everyone is after his money, he is only good at setting and judging people.

the last scene of today's episode will go as Ms. Hong pleases she is great and avoiding crises and bending the truth and altering the reality and misleading every idiot who will listen to her, so I hope her son follow through the phone call and not let his mother control everything.

SK I want her to have a happy ending. For her, it is her dad to acknowledge her and I hope she gets is.

Archived