[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I yell yall what I seen in episode 61 preview spoilersss!

Reveal hidden contents

So the mom is going to find out this week as well about the surrogate stuff,SJ was not happy at all and his sister was kneeling in front of him, SJ was kneeing in front of SY mother as well.Everything is quite the mess lol. SJ looking really sad in front of SY dont know what was said though

I just hope in this mess it is revealed that Ms. Hong was behind the surrogacy and everything.  Because if everyone is going to be in pain she really needs to have her comeuppance in the form of her son leaving her for this.  Also if SH realizes how much pain his mother has caused, hopefully he can respect SY and SJ's relationship in future episodes.  

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW. Okay- so....... I feel like we're kind of back at square one with the OTP for some odd reason? They kissed but then SY needed some time to figure things out WHICH WAS FINE but I felt like a part of me just kind of went on a roller coaster ride and came down to a nonexistent reality? Not sure if anyone felt that way. 

Ms. Hong is crazy (I think that's been official for some time), she's using suicide to keep her son close to her. I'm very happy that this drama SH goes to a therapist, because I think it highlights at least some kind of mental abuse and seeking help instead of cramming it in. Ms. Hong is also an idiot (also official for some time). Of course if you keep SY and SJ together that SH is going to leave- DUH! How are you going to tell him to stare at them when they're all lovey-dovey?

The surrogacy is out (but I've learned to not trust previews anymore at this point), Seo-hyung is getting sued by MR and SK is being "forced" to stay in her abusive family with a father who doesn't even recognize her as one of his children. It's such a sad relationship that SJ is the only one who remotely cares about her. I just hope that she breaks it off with her husband completely before getting with the golf coach, who is a sweetheart to her.

I just hope that there's more of our OTP time... I can't wait to see what happens between the SY-SJ ship. I'm so on board already! (Also cannot wait to see SJ and SH fight for some reason. I used to like SH and now it's like I can't stand him; always forcing SJ to choose between protecting SY and staying loyal to him.)

41 minutes ago, xprosperity said:

(Also cannot wait to see SJ and SH fight for some reason. I used to like SH and now it's like I can't stand him; always forcing SJ to choose between protecting SY and staying loyal to him.)

I use to have second lead syndrome until the day he dragged SY to a hotel wanting her to give herself to him to get rid of any doubt about their relationship as if she is just a soulless body and made me sick to my stomach. I really wanted to cheer for him especially with a mother like Ms. Hong, I really believed he deserves to be happy because he is kind and gentle, then he started to act like a scumbag and disappointed me.

22 minutes ago, howa said:

I use to have second lead syndrome until the day he dragged SY to a hotel wanting her to give herself to him to get rid of any doubt about their relationship as if she is just a soulless body and made me sick to my stomach. I really wanted to cheer for him especially with a mother like Ms. Hong, I really believed he deserves to be happy because he is kind and gentle, then he started to act like a scumbag and disappointed me.

I never liked SH......he always acts as he is the most righteous person in the world, and the so-called love for SY is more of a 'check mark' to him to marry a woman as he scheduled long time ago. He was not as interested in what SY is thinking and feeling as SJ is, for him SY is still that little girl when they first met, instead of a strong young woman as she is today. So he felt so righteous to make plans for them without really making effort to know what SY really needs, which SJ always does and sees SY as an equal and independent character to him, and that is what contributes to a successful  relationship.

SH has Ms hong's DNA and is unable to have a healthy view of relationship, to quite an extent, he objectified SY and thought he has ownership of her! And I am sick of it.....

22 minutes ago, howa said:

I use to have second lead syndrome until the day he dragged SY to a hotel wanting her to give herself to him to get rid of any doubt about their relationship as if she is just a soulless body ......

When did that happen? I cannot believe I missed that part...

Do you mean he wanted to sleep with her? for real? seriously ? 

1 hour ago, Yi Gui said:

Do you mean he wanted to sleep with her? for real? seriously ?  

It was episode 29 at the beginning of the episode, he wanted her to assure him that she belongs to him and loves him. The title was because the minion called Ms. Hong and told her that SH took YS to a motel, she made SY sound very cheap.

Thank you @howa for adding this scene. I actually forgot about completely. Now watching it again, I remember why my view of him changed completely. The fact he actually thought that he can actually do that. And it’s totally acceptable. Truly disgusts me.

Yes I am aware this is only a show. But these type of men exist in real life too. 

So she tells her son "Go on and live your life but I'm killing myself so I wouldn't be an obstacle in your way", what a piece of trash. The Eun family are lucky to have CY as a friend she is a great girl and very helpful, I really like how she is always worried about them and does a lot for them.
Now I'm suspicious of the maid Miss. Do she might be SK aunt inside man or she is just a better fortuneteller than her, but she was right that bulldozer doesn't know how to dress and she dared to mock SY sense of fashion. She looks like a painted elephant that escaped from the circus or cotton candy from a carnival or one of the Teletubbies that failed in her audition to be on the TV show and went to the dark side.

TMEzp11.png

SJ saying it is the best kiss of his life make it seem he kissed a lot of frogs until he found his princess but JY is not even a frog. The options he gave her all are on his benefits.

4vDOT0O.gif

Again how come the two most stupid women get the most important info so fast and without any struggle?

I suspect the last scene of the preview to be a dream, no way it is true, too good to be true.

22 hours ago, howa said:

It was episode 29 at the beginning of the episode, he wanted her to assure him that she belongs to him and loves him. The title was because the minion called Ms. Hong and told her that SH took YS to a motel, she made SY sound very cheap.

thank you for posting this! This is disgusting~~~~~~:unamused:

That is a super "No No" for such kind of guys in life, drunk or not......

They lack of the ability to reflect on themselves in the relationship, and try to bully women into sex as reassurance!!!  DISGUSTING!

2 hours ago, howa said:

Couldn't agree more, I'm only interested in what their idiot so-called father said.

The only good part I like is SJ told his father he is not marrying JY! but it is about 1 min in total~:joy:  

SJ is such a likable character, as a boyfriend, a brother, a son and a colleague...He is the only one by far who has not been disappointing to me

1 hour ago, Yi Gui said:

The only good part I like is SJ told his father he is not marrying JY! but it is about 1 min in total~:joy:  

SJ is such a likable character, as a boyfriend, a brother, a son and a colleague...He is the only one by far who has not been disappointing to me

His father is an idiot but at least he cares about SJ. Unlike the Eun sister dad, his daughter getting slandered by his wife and he keeps his mouth shut, that idiot it worthless. I still remember him giving SD 150$ for her mother treatment.

2 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

What you say about SJ is true, it's the good character, I'm just afraid that with his illness, he repels SY and becomes mean to preserve her, it's a classic scenario that happens every time

That trash Eun dad blaming the mother for being sick instead of blaming himself for not doing his duty as a father, and for his wife to tell him that he has nothing to do with them!. I don't understand men and women using a trashy slur to describe women they have a problem with?. Where they use words with associate with prostitutes. No amount of water could cleanse his dirty soul.

t9Uhp9J.gif

I really thought for a second she will stab him in the neck! and hoped for it deep inside.

37aBoBy.gif

The slap was missing one thing, for SY to be more confident and not bulldozer to let it slide but the only great outcome that SY knows who is actually behind it, I hope she never gets intimidated by Ms. Hong anymore.

FWzFqHa.gif

I think every preview gets us excited only to disappoint us. The show is almost halfway and there is a lot of things that happened and a lot of time for fillers episode. I hope things go towards retaliation from SY instead of Ms. Hong ruining SJ to his disease for the next 50 episodes to getting revenge and redemption for the last episodes.

I don’t understand why didn’t she bite her. When she put her hand on her mouth. Also that husband is annoying me. I watched it without subs, but I don’t think he was being smart when it came to this baby situation.

Also their dad the audacity of him. Who does he think he is? 

Also Seriously they should just get to point with this series. Suddenly we will notice that we have watched 250 episodes and we still don’t know much. 

17 hours ago, marrez1 said:

What you say about SJ is true, it's the good character, I'm just afraid that with his illness, he repels SY and becomes mean to preserve her, it's a classic scenario that happens every time

I think the "repels SY and becomes mean to preserve her" story line is definitely going to happen.....

11 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

I think the "repels SY and becomes mean to preserve her" story line is definitely going to happen.....

She should find out first since she is his assistant or Ms. Hong to use this info to her advantage that he is not fit to inherit the company.

Archived