[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@howa

Completely agree 100%

I had my doubts about SY’s feelings toward SJ. I knew she liked him, but not enough. At least in her actions it didn’t translate for me. 

Spoiler

Her proposal to SJ was really sweet & quite unexpected. She put it all on the line to get incriminating evidence against Ms. Hong for SJ. Please get these two down the aisle.

16 hours ago, howa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Great, I hope he says yes even if Hong treatment plan is a lie I don't care as long it helps him to say yes.

15 hours ago, chdom said:

@howa

Completely agree 100%

I had my doubts about SY’s feelings toward SJ. I knew she liked him, but not enough. At least in her actions it didn’t translate for me. 

Reveal hidden contents

Her proposal to SJ was really sweet & quite unexpected. She put it all on the line to get incriminating evidence against Ms. Hong for SJ. Please get these two down the aisle.

Agree with both. I also thought that SJ was deeply in love with her while she accepted but gave little. However, her actions this episode turned me around on that. She's definitely taken risks and exposed Ms. Hong to SH to go the extra mile in helping SJ. I found SY's proposal to be extremely sweet, maybe because she's basically turning the table on SJ as well (using the same phrases, tone, and all.)

Spoiler

Personally, I also want SJ to say yes but deep inside, I know he's going to say no to her because of his illness. He's always said that he doesn't want SY to take care of him like a patient. Even though that's not SY's intention of marrying him, SJ will likely say no... 

Totally not what we want though. When is another proposal going to come? 30 episodes from now?

I actually enjoyed the scene with SH questioning his mom about SJ's illness and his discontent with his mom. I feel bad for him, being manipulated his entire life.

And I personally hope TW divorces Seo-hyung. I didn't like the fact that he says how she emotionally and verbally and physically abuse him to a point where he has bruises. A relationship like that is red flags... Plus, TW and SD together (after the divorce IF it even goes through) is kind of adorable? Even if not, TW would be a nice big brother to SD as he is now. I'm so glad Miri is in the household; finally a stable human being in the Choi family (aside from SJ).

Ep 88 is up

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e88.html

Spoiler

He deny her act first for at first for  obvious reasons ,but he though he was getting good news from the fake  he told her and SY put the ring on him  :heart::rage:

I think SH knows something is wrong maybe?

Hong is such a monster she cant talk her way out of giving his family fake documents

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 88 is up 

Ms. Hong is just a common thief, she is pocketing the money for herself and she is committing larceny by trick and her son SH is just a disaster waiting to happen, for him to expect SY to return to him if SJ was not there or for her to leave SJ is stupid and crazy. I really want to see Ms. Hong face if she ever heard or overheard how her son is so ready to disown her in a heartbeat if SY just said the words, thinking of her face makes me grin from ear to ear. 

SH has to know something first about his mother before being written off as delusional. In the last episode, SH is given concrete proof for the first time of what his mother is whereas before it was just suspicions and speculations. SH reactions to this revelation is mature and sound, case in point, he mentioned to SY what "could have been" between him and SY if his mother had not intervened and another is confronting his mother after he already "KNOWS" and lastly being now open to Kang Hana for a new leaf in his life. I think the writers are trying to save SH.

45 minutes ago, dondon binay said:

I think the writers are trying to save SH.

I haven't watched today's episode but in the preview of yesterday's episode he asked SY to come back to him, I think he is trying to throw his mother of SY scent using the new girl.

Guys are just normally delusional. Of course, SH wants SY back no matter what but from the way SH behaves, he seems to have accepted that SY is a lost cause. Another thing I noticed is that SH is definitely not on board his mother's group.SH said kaptsagi(why all of the sudden) you come up with a fortune to buy all these shares? SH will connect the dots and bring his own mother down. I think that what's going to happen. I don't think SJ is really sick at all. Hong made it up and paid that doctor to come up with a bogus diagnosis so she can scam the Choi Family. This is just my humble opinion yaedula"s.

17 hours ago, howa said:

I haven't watched today's episode but in the preview of yesterday's episode he asked SY to come back to him, I think he is trying to throw his mother of SY scent using the new girl.

I was thinking the same thing.  When he told his mother he had been with Ms. Kang, and that he would give her a chance, since that is what her son should do, he also started to stay now stop bothering SY.  But he stopped before saying it all.  He still loves SY and I don't think he will ever love Ms. Kang.  

11 hours ago, dondon binay said:

Hong made it up and paid that doctor to come up with a bogus diagnosis so she can scam the Choi Family. This is just my humble opinion yaedula"s.

You could be right about a bogus diagnosis.  I had thought this too.  I really can't see SJ dying.  I think Hong just wanted to use his illness as a way to take over the company and ruin the Choi's.  I am so ready for them all to realize what an evil person she really is.  She cannot be trusted and lies about everything.  I don't understand how the people who work for her can stand being around her and doing whatever she tells them.  Especially, the secretary/driver, who is always by her side.  She has to do all the dirty work.  I guess they think they will benefit from it all once Hong and SH take over the company.  

11 hours ago, dondon binay said:

I don't think SJ is really sick at all. Hong made it up and paid that doctor to come up with a bogus diagnosis so she can scam the Choi Family.

If she did then she has to have an inside man, and the only person could be that is the housekeeper, because SJ is showing a symptom of a disease. So if he was not sick at all mean someone has to have access to a drug to get him sick, the only person who can do that is the maid. But I don't think Hong has anything to do with that because she was happy when she found out about his sickness if she faked his diagnose then she should have done a better job with her minion instead of the last minute fake treatment and document, she did all that after the fact, so I don't think she faked his diagnose but you expect anything from her but if she did then she have done a very poor job to cover all her bases.

On 3/28/2019 at 2:44 AM, howa said:

I haven't watched today's episode but in the preview of yesterday's episode he asked SY to come back to him, I think he is trying to throw his mother of SY scent using the new girl

I honestly thought that SH actually asked SY to come back to him. I'm glad he didn't actually say that even though he wanted to. I definitely think he was using Kang Hana to shake not any suspicions from his mom. Only using someone his mom approves will helpful in erasing his tracks too. Plus, we all saw how happy she was when she heard that SH was with her too (obviously power gain involved).

On 3/28/2019 at 2:44 AM, howa said:
6 hours ago, howa said:

If she did then she has to have an inside man, and the only person could be that is the housekeeper, because SJ is showing a symptom of a disease. So if he was not sick at all mean someone has to have access to a drug to get him sick, the only person who can do that is the maid. But I don't think Hong has anything to do with that because she was happy when she found out about his sickness if she faked his diagnose then she should have done a better job with her minion instead of the last minute fake treatment and document, she did all that after the fact, so I don't think she faked his diagnose but you expect anything from her but if she did then she have done a very poor job to cover all her bases.

i love this theory! I believe there was a part where it showed (very early on) that the housekeeper was siding with Ms. Hong to get Intel about the Choi household. I could be wrong, I don't quite remember. It may be that this whole thing is made up and that SJ had headaches because of his drug in his food or whatnot (since he always eat breakfast with his family and whatnot). I can't see SJ dying, it'd be like literally a waste of time if the main character of the entire drama just dies after half a year...

As someone mentioned, I think the drama is doing a pretty good job trying to clean SH. I honestly thought he was a horrible person when he was siding with his mom, ignoring SY and SJ and just being a general idiot toward everyone else trying to take the company. But now that he's actually trying to help them out, he's not too bad. The writers are cleaning him from his "crimes," so he could make up for what happened.

And my goodness, can I just say YES to TW x SD already? TW and Seo-hyung need to break it off; obviously the relationship is turning into full on abuse and Seo-hyung uses Eun-byeol as an excuse to get back at them, which is horrific. (I also secretly love Tae-bok and Chae-young together.)

And as for SK and TY... I think BTY DEFINITELY has feelings for SK, even though he denies it but since he can't sleep after seeing them kiss, I'm pretty sure he's into her (or generally SUPER angry.)

Off course the maid is with Hong. I remember an episode where Yeji's real mom gave the maid something and it made her really happy. Hong must have thought of that too and put the maid on her payroll. She puts poison on SJ meal every morning that's why SJ's getting symptoms frequently.                                                                                                                                          Before I liked SJ's naive outlook on life but now he's starting to look like an idiot not worthy of SY.

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

EP 90 is up 

Hide contents

SY trash dad made things  worse

They sure are TRASH!!! Actually, trash has better use than them. Ugh...they are wasted characters. Brings nothing to the show nor story line. Should have been written off the show +80 eps ago!!!

Archived