[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

9 minutes ago, wunwing1 said:

so all 2 face witch plan to stop the wedding fail. in the end that witch kidnap SY/tell SJ that someone kidnap SY. when it was her who order the kidnap.

this witch need to end up in jail at the end. though knowing korean writer they going let her off free/just give her a slap on the wrist.

i giving  till episode 50. if by them SJ/SY still not a couple i giving up.

I can be almost sure that it is not going to happen by the end of ep50. Sad~~

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love SY but For me everything that happens is 60% the fault of MS Hong and 40% the fault of SY, I am hard but if from the beginning she had not accepted the agent she would not put herself in this situation, I know she wanted to save her mother so yes she was despaired but SJ even SH will surely tell her that she could have counted on him instead of hanging the money from such a viper and richard simmons like Ms Hong. She wants to save her mother and accepts such a deal but not the money of the man who loves her? lol
She said she will refund everything, oh good? with what money? this girl is becoming more and more pathetic, so I know that she is suffering the poor;
In the end everything justifies the means; I'm pretty sure that soon Ms Hong will have managed to have the essential that her son and second female lead get together in the near future.

but the collaborator in the last episode saw that SY was spilled over the drink, the camera showed us his face as it was important I wonder if there will be a point in her defense or if someone come to investigate, will be decisive, I'm wrong maybe

5 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I love SY but For me everything that happens is 60% the fault of MS Hong and 40% the fault of SY, I am hard but if from the beginning she had not accepted the agent she would not put herself in this situation, I know she wanted to save her mother so yes she was despaired but SJ even SH will surely tell her that she could have counted on him instead of hanging the money from such a viper and richard simmons like Ms Hong. She wants to save her mother and accepts such a deal but not the money of the man who loves her? lol
She said she will refund everything, oh good? with what money? this girl is becoming more and more pathetic, so I know that she is suffering the poor;
In the end everything justifies the means; I'm pretty sure that soon Ms Hong will have managed to have the essential that her son and second female lead get together in the near future.

but the collaborator in the last episode saw that SY was spilled over the drink, the camera showed us his face as it was important I wonder if there will be a point in her defense or if someone come to investigate, will be decisive, I'm wrong maybe

You are right, i think SY is responsible for the consequence too. For her defence, I guess she was too young to know how insane the evil woman can be~ that is how something satanic looks like~ it is too good to be true first, then it devours you flesh and blood

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I think it is important that their collaborator saw her with Ms. Hong's minion, otherwise I don't see a point of the director of the show focusing on him seeing the interaction for too long of a time.  Since they will be working with the golfer and the korean collaborator, at some point I can see this coming up in conversation.  I haven't watch the subs yet so I don't know what was said, but the vibe i get is he is convinced something is up but can't wrap his head around why she is doing it since it goes against everything he has seen from her.  He loves her, but doesn't get why she is changing and doing these things. At some point she will have to come clean with him.  But I think it might take some time because these daily dramas are 100+ episodes and we are only at episode 48.  There will be a few episodes where SJ will be suspicious something is up, some episodes of him figuring it out and adressing it with her, some episodes of noble indiocracy then they will get together.  Then the family problems and his illness will come up.  I do think SJ finding the truth or actively searching for the truth is going to come out soon because unlike Sehyun, deep down he knows something is going on and wants to know why.  

Good thing I am working on finishing grad school, if I get too frustrated with the drama i can bench it for a few weeks and come back. 

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Yah, I hope so not as they did with the tumbler and the note she wrote for SH when he dragged her to a hotel and the next morning she made him something for his hungover but his mom took it and threw it in her office trash pin, then they showed us the note perfectly with tumbler scene and made us assume SH gonna see it.

SY just standing there taking all that mistreatment was disgusting, Ms. Hong is driving a wedge between them and then demands SY to take responsibility?. Bulldozer is the one running around telling everyone, then she asks them not tell! really? So the little girl is a thief.

ujIIS3q.png

Just saw the episode with subs.....Of course SoYou took the blame and of course she didn't defend herself against the bulldozer.  Even though she wasn't listening, I am glad that her best friend told the bulldozer why they were at the hotel.  It's sad because SeJun basically once again told her how he cares about her,  he is more pissed that she can put him through all that worry just for her own benefit (even though we the watchers know that isn't the case).  Although I feel bad for him, I also am also disappointed in him for not trying harder to get an answer out of her. He knows this isn't her and she has given him so many clues about it having to do with him and her having no other choice.    He has already seen Ms Hong try to give So You money very early in the drama, he knows in depth whats going on with her financially.  Our simple Chief Choi needs to start using that pretty brain of his. 

Also Ms. Hong is getting so close to admitting that she got So Dam to be surrogate for the bulldozer.... oh my goodness when that comes out that will be a whole other level of problems between the Sehyun-SoYou-Sejun triangle since MS Hong was the one who organized it and bulldozer was the one who benefited from it.  For all the things ms hong wants to keep under wraps she sure as heck isn't doing a swell job.

Argh i really want to like Ji Yoon, but how many times does Se Jun have to tell her that he doesn't want to get married to get her to give up.  Now she wants to skip the engagement all together and to jump straight to marriage because of her obsessive jealousy. 

I am starting to remember why I rarely watch daily dramas.  I don't have the patience for 100+ episodes 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So they put up episode 51 preview lol can someone translate?

Reveal hidden contents

My first reaction to watching the RAW of Ep 49 ... what just happened? What did SJ say to SY at the end?

Then watching EP 51 preview ... what just happened again?!!!!

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

it's really annoying, I hope she will even resign, I think that maybe the disease will show up by the 60 or 70 episode, so everything will change between the characters

but I really hope they can be together before the diagnosis:joy:

1 hour ago, Yi Gui said:

I cannot believe it is going to be 50+ eps and they are still stuck in the misunderstanding and lies, with SJ not knowing SY has already fallen for him~~~ How long the writer want to keep them apart? for 119 eps?

Agreed... This misunderstanding has been ongoing for like the past 30 episodes and it's killing me. It's like they're never going to resolve it somehow. And like others have said, where's this disease and when are these two finally going to realize their feelings and just get married already like the plot says? Ugh. 

Is anyone else upset about SY's husbands ex-wife showing up and making her daughter steal SY's credit card?  I definitely would have called the police and sent that brat to stay with her mother.  I would also have sent that weasel of a husband along with her.  He is such a jerk and treats her terribly.  Not sure why she puts up with it all.  I guess she feels inferior because of how her father treats her but she doesn't deserve to be treated that badly.  I also think the golf instructor is trying to seduce her for some reason other than he likes her.  I hope he is for real and not just playing with her feelings.  :angry:

6 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Is anyone else upset about SY's husbands ex-wife showing up and making her daughter steal SY's credit card?

It because she is an idiot, she has a card so she could take as much money she can, rent a place move out, then send the divorce paper to her incompetent husband, who needs her but doesn't treat her well calling his thief daughter adorable for stealing and his ex deserves an alimony from his wife and she won him YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAk, then she should find any job and leave everyone behind, the man who brought her to this life because he wanted a son and cheated on his poor wife and blames her for it because he can't blame SJ for being born because his mother died to give him the son he wanted or the woman he cheated with because she killed herself, so she was the only outlet for his anger, the aunt who wants her there for her revenge and asking her to stay there and live with the disrespect and the humiliation to avenge her sister, did she stop and think for a second what will her sister want? it's your revenge and your niece is not helping you in anything, so achieve it yourself, or for the brother and the sister ho treat her casually?

Why is she even there?

Ugh...looks like things went down near the end of the episode between SJ & SY. Did SK spill some beans that lit a light bulb in SJ which he tried to confront SY to tell the truth. Then the preview for Monday's episodes...double ugh...we gotta wait a few more days. I need to watch it with subs so bad. Gotta wait for later today. Please just start having this couple date already. It's already episode 50!!!

4 hours ago, whome said:

Hide contents

Ugh...looks like things went down near the end of the episode between SJ & SY. Did SK spill some beans that lit a light bulb in SJ which he tried to confront SY to tell the truth. Then the preview for Monday's episodes...double ugh...we gotta wait a few more days. I need to watch it with subs so bad. Gotta wait for later today. Please just start having this couple date already. It's already episode 50!!!

I think he noticed SY's new phone when she was taking pictures of the outfits SJ showed her for the golfer and then the korean coworker said something about what he saw at the hotel after their meeting , it looked like the coworker asked her if she was okay and then mentioned something about a woman slamming into her based on his gestures (I don't understand korean) to SJ so he was already suspicious about whether SY really tried to keep him from the ceremony.  I think SK probably said something that fit into suspicions even more which is why he pulled her away.  I think he is probably asking her to tell him the truth because he knows something is not right. 

6 hours ago, howa said:

It because she is an idiot, she has a card so she could take as much money she can, rent a place move out, then send the divorce paper to her incompetent husband, who needs her but doesn't treat her well calling his thief daughter adorable for stealing and his ex deserves an alimony from his wife and she won him YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAk, then she should find any job and leave everyone behind, the man who brought her to this life because he wanted a son and cheated on his poor wife and blames her for it because he can't blame SJ for being born because his mother died to give him the son he wanted or the woman he cheated with because she killed herself, so she was the only outlet for his anger, the aunt who wants her there for her revenge and asking her to stay there and live with the disrespect and the humiliation to avenge her sister, did she stop and think for a second what will her sister want? it's your revenge and your niece is not helping you in anything, so achieve it yourself, or for the brother and the sister ho treat her casually?

Why is she even there?

I totally agree.  I wouldn’t put up with any of them.  From today’s episode it looks like her father made her marry the loser.  I would leave them all behind and make my own life.  

Spoiler

Saw the subs and as I suspected, Sejun was already suspicious because of the new phone and what the colleague said about her bumping into someone.  The bulldozer sealed the deal about something being up by telling Sejun and SoYou what SY's best friend told her about how SY gave her someone her phone and it broke in the toilet.  

The preview was as we expect: bulldozer threatening to not debut sodam; soyou wanting to tell the truth and ms hong going crazy; and Sejun asking SoYou if their friendship was that shallow

just saw 50 with subs and for once Bulldozer's big mouth helped.

Archived