Quantcast
Sejabin

What do you want right now?

On 12/28/2019 at 1:12 AM, Sejabin said:

I want to put glue to my mom in law’s mouth WKWKWKWKWK <_<

thinking to move to somewhere tomorrow. And reasons to leave.

@Sejabin, hahahahaha! Was this related to your son's baptism? You're funny :mrgreen:. Last December, I was busy with my son's 7th birthday. It went well, btw. I forgot to tell you about it. Everyone had a blast at his party though it rained heavily that day. There's so much rain, it almost ruined the venue ... I swear, no outdoor birthday party next time! 

Right now, I want to go home and binge watch Chocolate and Voice :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, thanie said:

@Sejabin, hahahahaha! Was this related to your son's baptism? You're funny :mrgreen:

Mmmm no. It is relate to the way I raised him :P she must to be more gentle to me because I raise my son alone. Well yeah I mean I am taking care of my baby alone everyday without a husband. Sometimes she talks too much and I feel like I want to put glue to her mouth :sweatingbullets:

Last December, I was busy with my son's 7th birthday. It went well, btw. I forgot to tell you about it. Everyone had a blast at his party though it rained heavily that day. There's so much rain, it almost ruined the venue ... I swear, no outdoor birthday party next time! 

I will be busy to go to the birthday party with my baby on sunday xixixixi.. my office mate daughter will held a birthday party on sunday xixixixi so excited wkwkw

Right now, I want to go home and binge watch Chocolate and Voice :joy:

Right now on bed feeling so full hahahaa and reading soompi ^_*

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi. To be honest, the only thing I want is that my iMac works well because unfortunately, it requires repayments and I have already read https://repairadvise.com.sg/imac-repair/ but it doesn't calm me. I need it here and now. Sometimes lack of patience will kill me because I can't stand when I don't get what I want

Sleep.

I want to take medication for my flu but afraid if it will effect my vitamins.

I told my mom it is not good to always go out every night and bring back all those viruses from outside because we have a baby in this house ~_~

she might be love to always go out but I hate it if she bring back flu viruses to us at home. 

I am a worker I need my fit body to work everyday and ‘single parent’ who need to taking care a baby everyday. 

And yes I am complaining my mom habit of always go everywhere everyday. 

Staying at home is better.

I'd like to be somewhere abroad, for example, in Balu, laying on the sand and drinking something

Go to the cinema and watching good movie :mellow: but they are not playing interesting movies. Only ghost movies. Not interesting with ghost genre

• LOL 1

On 2/21/2020 at 5:22 AM, Sejabin said:

Go to the cinema and watching good movie :mellow: but they are not playing interesting movies. Only ghost movies. Not interesting with ghost genre

Are they playing Invisible Man?? I think it's not a horror, but more like a thriller. I might go see it. I heard it's good.

Now, I just wanna relax and watch a movie. But, I have to do laundry!!! 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Are they playing Invisible Man?? I think it's not a horror, but more like a thriller. I might go see it. I heard it's good.

Now, I just wanna relax and watch a movie. But, I have to do laundry!!! 

No normal movies now in the cinema at my city. All about ghost :mellow: 

I can’t wait to watch Mulan disney :wub:

now I am relaxing while reading webtoon ^_*

right now I want someone take me to a date on friday nite lol. I am sick and getting bored to just lying on bed. I want to eat spaghetti aglio olio and ice cream :bawling:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

No normal movies now in the cinema at my city. All about ghost :mellow: 

I can’t wait to watch Mulan disney :wub:

now I am relaxing while reading webtoon ^_*

right now I want someone take me to a date on friday nite lol. I am sick and getting bored to just lying on bed. I want to eat spaghetti aglio olio and ice cream :bawling:

Did you read, they postpone Mulan worldwide release because of coronavirus :(!!! I want to see Mulan too :)!!

Now, I am drinking coconut water and listening to BSB on youtube lol

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Did you read, they postpone Mulan worldwide release because of coronavirus :(!!! I want to see Mulan too :)!!

I did not read :bawling: huuu uuuuu uuuuu..

9 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Now, I am drinking coconut water and listening to BSB on youtube lol

Now I am trying to sleep again by window shopping on jewellery store and wish that perhaps someone would buy me lol wkkwkwwkkwkwkwkwkwkwkwwkwkwkw

right now I want to continue my sleeping but I can not

• Like 1

This guy above is scary.  I wish you would write ‘toilet paper’

• LOL 1