Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

After watching ep 9 raw, I realize:

- our prince never knock the door before coming in 

- YJ looks beautiful in any outfit :)

- MS always be there for YJ whenever she's in a dangerous situation and saves her before YN has time to do that. Hope that no hint of love triangle at all. Btw, I'm wrong or MS is really speachless when he sees YJ in kimono???

I'm excited for tomorrow episode. How will YJ and MS help our prince to get out of trouble? And the hug. OMG, I love it :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

YJ looked so beautiful in that chinese dress, and especially 

in a kimono.

Poor crown prince, didnt know where to look first. :D

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Omo...omo...hahaha...

The look on the crown princes face, when he saw 

the slit on YJs dress, and her bare leg underneath.

If the two of them become a couple, YG will be familiar

with everything in advance. ;) :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

O. M. G. !!!!

tenor.gif

With all those clips, I can't contain my excitement to watch the episode.:D. This is gonna be why I'm going to miss Yeoji moments like this coz am pretty sure we might not see much of her in the middle part, she'll probably come back in the latter one, but still hoping they can work it all out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Yet another intriguing episode! 

Spoiler

The past of dal moon and yoon young is already sad...shame she turned out the way she did. 

So yi geum isn't telling them who murdered the official because the young girl did it...maybe i missed it during the episode, but why did she do it?? 

today's ratings: 6.5, 7.5. Not bad for a monday, actually. went down by a pretty small margin from last tuesday. Justice for the best mon-tue drama! lol. 

• Like 6

Episode 9

Title: A person's worth

Since it involves Saheonbu, there will be cases for our team to solve. The first case is human trafficking 

Wi Byeong Ju have been fast track promoted to Jibui (집의,執義, Officialdom Junior 3rd rank 종3품,  從三品) & the former Jibui promoted to Daesaheon (대사헌, 大司憲; 종2품,從二品)

Crown Prince Yi Geum & Park Mun Su not having a honeymoon in their newly designated position

Literati protest on Yi Geum's eligibility. Soron even Gyeongjong suspicion on his intent

Wi Byeong Ju have every intent to "eject" Park Mun Su out of Saheonbu

Queen Dowager Inwon having spat with Queen Seonui

History

Queen Seonui of Eo clan's father Eo Yu Gu (어유구, 魚有龜, 1675  - 1740) was one of the core founders of the Noron faction who had said to had "conspire" with the Soron during the reign of Gyeongjong. But recently reveal personal letter of Yeongjo written to Eo Yu Gu kept by descendants suggested otherwise

We know that Cho Hong have a surname Ha (하, 河,何, 夏). Crown Princess Seo ssi refer her as Ha Sanggung

Soron historical figure Jo Hyeon Myeong (조현명,趙顯命, 1690 - 1752) is introduce. He hold the official rank Dong Ji Sa (동지사 ,종2품 同知事 從二品, Fourth minister at the Office of Ministers-without-Portfolio -중추부(中樞府). 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

@gerrytan8063

Sorry to ask you this. But "sanggung" what does it mean? Concubine?

I wonder if Crown Prince already blessed JH "a night with him" as she once talked about with Jadong.  Or he just gives her that position?

@rocher22haha, I laugh a lot when reading your comment. Not everything yet, just bare shoulders and one leg. But I'm not sure about next time hahaha

• Like 5

Yeah.. Need to wait 2 days because oustation... Yeah me crazy to wait again... 

i read in here just hope that will not have triangle love situation.I just want brothers relationship except YN and YJ:wub:... LoL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@oceluna

"Sorry to ask you this. But "sanggung" what does it mean? Concubine?"

No yet.....at the moment, Ha Cho Hong designation of Sanggung (상궁 尙宮) is more Yi Geum's Lady in Waiting/Palace Court Lady or female version of Jeeves the Valet that manage & attend to his personal affairs e.g. clothing & appearance & etc. Title Dae Ryeok Sang gung (대령상궁,待令尙宮) or Jimil Sang Gung (지밀상궁, 至密尙宮)  which have the officialdom 5th rank (정5품 正五品).

In order for her to enter as Consort, she needs to enter Naemyeongbu (내명부, 內命婦)'s Naegwan (내관, 內官 Royal Consorts with officialdom 4th rank & above), at the moment she is a gunggwan (궁관, 宮官, Palace Court Ladies officialdom from 5th to 9th)

Misuri (무수리), the former rank of Royal Noble Consort Sukbin of Choe clan was 9th rank

Footnote: Palace Court Ladies are consider The King's Woman. If the Court Lady whatever the rank receive the effectual sign of grace & favour e.g. bedfellow from the King known as Seung Eun (승은,承恩). For example if Gyeongjong grant Ha Cho Hong "Seung Eun, there is nothing that Yi Geum can do, even though Ha Cho Hong is his household staff. 

Ja Dong, Yi Geum's private residence personal aide now runs Aek Jeong Seo (액정서,掖庭署, Bureau of Royal Messengers), the office that run the Crown Prince household affairs

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6

Why am I feeling some hints of love triangle by watching the recent scenes between YJ and MS? I want to ignore it but.... :sweatingbullets::huh: am I the only one seeing this? I really love the brotherhood relationship between the 3 main characters. And based on the character chart, there is no such love triangle. Can someone enlighten me, pls? :D

The yeo yeo couple is way the cutest love team because they are both innocent without becoming annoying. :wub: With YG trying to refrain his feelings and YJ being clueless all the time... and that "Do I look woman" part :blush: 

YG and MS both have a hard time now,  and I admire our crown prince for being cool in facing his situation. On the other hand, it's good MS has YJ and the gang with him to back him up.

DM's story is getting more interesting, too. Want to know more about his past. Maybe YJ's new task will be one key to know that? And, gosh, what will happen to YG now?! After being told to "not do anything" but "prove himself to be a king material." Trouble! 

Btw, can't find anything about Park Moon-soo's family background... Did he have family or will be having a family, like wife and children? 

• Like 4

Episode 9

Crown Prince Yi Geum is "shock" to see Yeo Ji in a "qipao" furthermore the notice of the high slit

The Chinese Qipao (旗袍) was originally loose fitting attire but the one that Yeo Ji is wearing "figure hugging high slit" is a 1920s Shanghai invention. A popular culture when a woman is seen wearing such an attire, it is a stereotype depiction as seductive 

The Chinese Qipao in the 18th century should be.....

Related image

It will not pass the Confucian minded Yi Geum & in turn make an excuse for her to wear the Japanese kimono (all wrap up attire) which have his approval

A background story worth knowing

The girl Go Mi who was punished harshly & banished by Yun Yeong from Prime Minister household & was saved by Dal Moon 

Is she the same girl dressed as a man that went to the brothel & stabbed an official & have a tattoo "殺主" (살주, to kill the Master) on her back & left Yi Geum with a dead corpse

The new thug in town Do Ji Gwang (도지광) who open a new brothel in Nak Seon Bang (낙선방,樂善坊, presently Euljiro 4-ga 을지로4가 area) speak with a saturi & goes "upheavel" Dal Moon's territory, seem to be looking for someone, also running the human trafficking racket

@yoo1

"Btw, can't find anything about Park Moon-soo's family background... Did he have family or will be having a family, like wife and children? "

You need to look at Park Munsu or Bak Munsu (박문수, 朴文秀; 1691–1756). He is from Goryeong Park clan (고령 박씨, 高靈 朴氏). He was married but didn't mentioned any children but he had descendants

ë°ë¬¸ì ì´ì (보물 ì 1189-1í¸)

Spoiler

A report that Park Munsu discovered letters & some personal letter from Yeongjo regarding his great trust in his Secret Inspector

Park Mun Su 8th generation descendant was interview

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 6

Haechi doesn't disappoint!! :D

Episode HIGHLIGHTs ~~

"The reason I can't acknowledge you is not because you're a peasant's son. It's in competence and not in blood."

20190312-181830.png

20190312-182038.png

"Don't do anything, but prove I'm king material?"

20190312-182428.png

"YeoYeo Moments" :wub:...

Haechi-Episode-17-18-5.gif

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-17-18-6.gif

Yeoning taking another look at YJ's leg...ha ha..I see you there^^.

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-17-18-8.gif

YN being a little 'overprotective' not wanting YJ to wear that sexy outfit :wub:...

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-17-18-9.gif

From this episode, I realized how the male characters are portrayed pure and innocent....except Ah Bong seems to catch on YN's feelings for JY...look at Yoon Hyuk^^

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-17-18-4.gif

I kinda understand those people worried there might be a love triangle because look at Moon Soo here..never seen that look from him before..

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-17-18-11.gif

And then this moment...^-^.

Haechi-Episode-17-18-14.gif

And the Qing Ren moment ^^...aigoo, YJ-ya, you should have explained to him what it means..

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-17-18-13.gif

And the HUG!!!..that wrist grab hug that I'll be waiting for tonight :D..

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-17-18-15.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

6 hours ago, yoo1 said:

Why am I feeling some hints of love triangle by watching the recent scenes between YJ and MS? I want to ignore it but.... :sweatingbullets::huh: am I the only one seeing this? I really love the brotherhood relationship between the 3 main characters. And based on the character chart, there is no such love triangle. Can someone enlighten me, pls? :D

The yeo yeo couple is way the cutest love team because they are both innocent without becoming annoying. :wub: With YG trying to refrain his feelings and YJ being clueless all the time... and that "Do I look woman" part :blush: 

I, for one, do not see it as a love triangle. The way i see it is that MS cares for YJ as a younger "brother" and now as a younger sister after seeing her in kimono.

I m tired of Go Ara's character falling in love with her fake brother. So, please no more of the same old story.

Ep 9 is still good but a bit slow comparing to ep 8. 

Also, it s nice to see other damo in the background and YJ is not the only one.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, star2010 said:

I, for one, do not see it as a love triangle. The way i see it is that MS cares for YJ as a younger "brother" and now as a younger sister after seeing her in kimono.

I m tired of Go Ara's character falling in love with her fake brother. So, please no more of the same old story.

Ep 9 os still goof but a bit slow comparing to ep 8. 

Also, it s nice to see other damo in the background and YJ is not the only one.

I agree with you. I don't see PMS attracted by YJ... He treats her like his sister, whereas YN perceived her as a woman from the start.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

Who watched the episode and would want to spoil it for me? :D

44 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Very confusing, i’m shipping YJ with YN, but i also shipping her with MS :sweatingbullets:

Ha ha..realistically, an ending of YJ and MS is also plausible given YN and JY surely won't end up together, you know, since he'll be the king and pretty sure YJ won't end up as a concubine^^.

But I am all for YeoYeo all the way!!!...I just think it could be another option of pairing in the end...if the ending is indeed not YeoYeo..unless the writer will all surprise us. There's just so little chance given this is based from history -_-.....just my thoughts!

Edited by lightbringer06
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1