Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hello chingus! Any love line in this show? I would like to watch it for my man Jung Il Woo :wub:

Between Go Ara and Il Woo's characters :D.

I'm glad to see more chingus starting to support this great drama :relieved:.

Il Woo and Ara's IG updates....

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Jung Il Woo's official facebook update

53289699_2310001175948682_47478938839484

54095307_2310001199282013_31906467136017

Il Woo is working on making Haechi. Stay tuned at Haechi tonight 10PM (KST)!
+) You’ll see a special guest on today’s episode. Guess who?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Now, DM is on board... :wub: So the team is getting bigger. It was great to see how YN could convince DM to support him.

YN never expected that the Norons would side with him so soon. He knew how his brother, the King, would react. He would come to the belief that YN had used him. The seed of mistrust had already been planted by MJH. So in the next episode, YN will be put under pressure, since the King no longer supports him. So the possibility of MP being the possible successor is higher. We all know that this won't happen in the end, yet the fight for the throne is back. 

That was the reason why YN tried to fight for the throne on his own because the more people would know about his true goal, the more likely the actual King would suspect him to have deceived him.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, packmule3 said:

But the scenes are shot in low-light so like @staygold, I feel like I'm spelunking.

Hello??? I can't see anything, director. 

I had to brighten my screen 100% just to see the faces. 

If I remember correctly, I read an interview that it was intentional that they shot scenes in really low light. It was to give the drama an authentic period feel since during that time period they only had torches/gas lamps/natural light at night. I do agree though that trying to identify who's who and trying to make sense what's happening when the scenes are so dark is quite difficult.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

Il Woo is working on making Haechi. Stay tuned at Haechi tonight 10PM (KST)!
+) You’ll see a special guest on today’s episode. Guess who?

Oh, who? :D

I actually had that complain in terms of the low light previously, esp. during the fight scenes. It's such a waste to not be able to clearly see the execution of those, which is one of the things I actually love.

• Like 2

The drama is moving forward with a steady pace that I like it. I love how it mixed with polictics, fightings, mystery, romance and funs at the same time. Love all the casts here. They did their great jobs and each one has his/her role in the whole pictures.

The scene where YN sees YJ's bare shoulders is really funny. I love reactions of YJ and JH also. I think that JH somewhat admires YJ, that's why she says she's happy to do a foolish thing like this. I think YN falls for YJ, little by little, day by day, and he doesn't recognise that, but from now on, he will pay his attention to her as a real woman. 

I wonder what's the hint of the scene where YJ and DM collide to each other in the street.

I can't wait to watch tonight episode. It's not that YJ will die soon, right? I prepare to see this happens, but I hope at the end of the drama, not now.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Now I watching episode 13 and 14..just one complain... 

How I still confused the face of ministers... Look the same for me..:w00t:

• LOL 5

I'm glad the love line is not rushed. Ep13-14 confirms that YN doesn't realized he's falling for YJ. His concern for her for the past year is the same with PMS. And from now, I can relax and enjoy how their romance would bloom. Jung ilwoo and Go Ara's chemistry is really something....

BTW, is Yi Tan a real figure? He is scary. Kudos to the actor Jung Moon Sung! 

• Like 2

You are prince..but everyone say you will not be king..:tears: 

My heart is broken when hear it..but I know the prince will make its as challenge to become the powerfull king..

My summary in episode 13..:rolleyes:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, oceluna said:

I can't wait to watch tonight episode. It's not that YJ will die soon, right? I prepare to see this happens, but I hope at the end of the drama, not now.

I'm also open to this, although it really hurts just to think she will die in the end. I hope not. But if she lives, I guess they'll be apart because she can't be a queen, and for a woman with talent and skills like her, she can't be just a consort. Unless she is a real figure like Dong Yi who's done an important role in the palace. 

3 hours ago, oceluna said:

I wonder what's the hint of the scene where YJ and DM collide to each other in the street.

Maybe their past are connected... We don't have Yeoji's background yet aside from she's with the Han family. And also DM's is a mystery as well. 

On 3/4/2019 at 3:19 AM, star2010 said:

Like others, i appreciate YJ so much. She is smart and mature and good fighter

I love the way she is. Be like this until the end. 

On 3/4/2019 at 5:24 AM, angelangie said:

hmmmm i havent started on this....is this any good from those that had been watching? :) i like jung il woo :) 

and the team of the stories does seems to appeal to me :) 

This is perfect for Ilwoo lovers because the story focuses on him. 

• Like 1

Episode 14 best so far..so my hero get support from Noron.. But we still have king, Min and crazy killer prince... :anguished:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I'm surprised by the pace of this story. I had thought that YN wouldn't become the heir so soon!:wub: 

Yeah, plenty of things happen while he's crown prince, so this is pretty on track. But yeah, the pacing is incredible and having this be 24 eps rather than something like 50 was a good decision. (although I'm not sure if they had the budget to risk investing in 50 eps to begin with anyways)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, yoo1 said:

I'm glad the love line is not rushed. Ep13-14 confirms that YN doesn't realized he's falling for YJ. His concern for her for the past year is the same with PMS. And from now, I can relax and enjoy how their romance would bloom. Jung ilwoo and Go Ara's chemistry is really something....

BTW, is Yi Tan a real figure? He is scary. Kudos to the actor Jung Moon Sung! 

Yi Tan is a real figure although he was not as crazy as he is in this drama.

Go Ara mostly has good chemistry with her co-stars, and she and JIW worked together before, so they can generate nice chemistry. However, this is a traditional sageuk, and not fusion saguek or historical romance drama, thus, YJ and YN's relationship will not (i hope) the main focus. 

49 minutes ago, spark101 said:

Yeah, plenty of things happen while he's crown prince, so this is pretty on track. But yeah, the pacing is incredible and having this be 24 eps rather than something like 50 was a good decision. (although I'm not sure if they had the budget to risk investing in 50 eps to begin with anyways)

Yup, do not think they have a budget to film 50 eps, and this is a good thing as the story will move faster.

IIRC, at the press conference, they said they finished filming 8 eps, so they will start live-filming soon. I hope they will keep up with the quality so far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, star2010 said:

Go Ara mostly has good chemistry with her co-stars, and she and JIW worked together before, so they can generate nice chemistry. However, this is a traditional sageuk, and not fusion saguek or historical romance drama, thus, YJ and YN's relationship will not (i hope) the main focus. 

It is not the main focus... He can not even hold her hand yet, while DM has already caught on about his feelings. He gave him the medicine without YN had asked him for, if I understood it correctly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, star2010 said:

I tried doing my own research, but I can't seem to find anything regarding Yi Tan or Prince Mil Poong. Is that even his name from the history? ^_^

And btw, to any Korean historians out there, do you know why they normally change their names when they become the king, like Yi Geum/Yeoning, for example, where it was later changed to King Yeongjo, and his grandson Yi San, changed to Jeongjo who proceeded as the next king.

• Like 4

As expected, the ratings did go up. :)  6.6, 7.9

Still too low for a drama this good. I hope people spread the word and we see double digits next week, fingers crossed! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1