Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

Woo longest week ever ^^

There some similitudes between YJ and Dong Yi (mother of yeoning ) for those who watched the drama, at first the king gives her a position in the palace as an inspector because she was talented the same way yeoning will try or gives YJ the position she deserves in the saheonbu, the 2 of them are from lowly background and a king (or king to be ) will gives them a chance because they deserves it.

Other similitude their entourage, Dong yi had 2 funny close men in the bureau of music the old Joo-Sik and Young-Dal like YJ who has the 2 others inspector + moon soo.

And of course the 2 kings fall in love with them.

Will Yeoning follow the path of his father? :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Yahna Hi! Welcome to the thread...glad you decided to join here^^. Feel free to share your thoughts :D.

@Yongzura Oh, nice to know V is supporting her drama as well. Actually, Go Ara presented an award to BTS during the Seoul Music Awards and V was the one she handed it to. Here's their little interaction ^_^..

ctto

That cute little bro handshake though :tounge_xd:. Go Ara herself even liked that post.

@rocher22 Ha ha..don't worry despite all the confusion on whether YN is already in love with JY..I am one who's also looking forward to the romance part. I like everything about this drama, anyway, so :wub:.

@0himawari0 Except I think in this drama, there's only one man (Yeoning) who falls for YJ...ha ha. I don't think there'd be another guy who'll be interested in her at this point.

• Like 5

Whether one likes the romance aspect or not, I think we can be happy that it's not coming with extra baggage/unnecessary "drama"- yi geum for sure is the only love interest; even yi san and dong yi had another guy who liked the female lead(albeit one-sided). 

• Like 4

i have high hope that the romance in this drama will be good without unnecessary third wheel.

Like others, i appreciate YJ so much. She is smart and mature and good fighter.

The other thing i like about this drama is that YN is very very smart, and he shows it thru his actions.

In other dramas, heroes are usually told as smart but their actions are not as brilliant as YN ( and many of them can not recognize a girl, when she cross-dresses)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, star2010 said:

i have high hope that the romance in this drama will be good without unnecessary third wheel.

Like others, i appreciate YJ so much. She is smart and mature and good fighter.

The other thing i like about this drama is that YN is very very smart, and he shows it thru his actions.

In other dramas, heroes are usually told as smart but their actions are not as brilliant as YN ( and many of them can not recognize a girl, when she cross-dresses)

I totally miss to mention that from the very beginning. I was surprised he recognized her immediately just from that encounter. It wasn't really emphasized if he actually remembered her from when she was dressed as a courtesan, but, yeah, he ain't just smart but a very keen observer.

• Like 2

hmmmm i havent started on this....is this any good from those that had been watching? :) i like jung il woo :) 

and the team of the stories does seems to appeal to me :) 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmm i havent started on this....is this any good from those that had been watching? :) i like jung il woo :) 

and the team of the stories does seems to appeal to me :) 

Yup! Totally recommended^^. You should try at least the first two episodes and see if it's to your liking. But for me, this is a great drama :D.

Go Ara IG update...

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Yup! Totally recommended^^. You should try at least the first two episodes and see if it's to your liking. But for me, this is a great drama 

:) thanks i take that later tonight when i get home :) 

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Don't worry about it... as viewers we do expect some of the usual favourite scenes to happen.  It might happen later.. we'll see. Oh btw, you're not alone.

As for me personally, I'm interested more on the strategy on how he tackles all these challenges. :)

Yeah its true we want to know what their plan actually.. I still dont know what will happen next

• Like 4

Anyone can pm me give the link.. I want to recap live tonight... 

Although I just blurr what they talking about... Lol

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Looks like Yeoji is gonna be hurt tonight's episode :o.

ctto

GRRRrrrr.  Is it that creepo bodyguard of Minister Min? 

I have to look at the bright side. This will definitely drive Prince Yeoning/Lee Geum insane with fury and revenge. It's just what he needs to  turn the screws on the Minister Min. 

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

:) thanks i take that later tonight when i get home :) 

The plot, so far, is straight-forward and logical. Nothing as crazy as THAT other sageuk that's showing at the same time. It's on SBS; I doubt the producers are going to show anything subversive, seditious or ground-breaking. 

Jung Il Woo looks elegant in hanbok. He has a distinct advantage considering his mother is in textile.  He's "classy" actor. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/364209wpp/49-days-jung-il-woo-is-from-an-elite-family

But the scenes are shot in low-light so like @staygold, I feel like I'm spelunking.

Hello??? I can't see anything, director. 

Image result for spelunking light gif

I had to brighten my screen 100% just to see the faces. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

dammit, haechi, why are you so good every friggin week??

Again, all praise kim yi young for female characters that think(mostly, at least) and aren't all pikachu-face meme every time. I loved that yeoji didn't even flinch when yi geum accidentally came in the room while changing. She just threw her top over his face and told him to walk straight out that way. :D Love how unfazed she is, lol. 

Spoiler

Ooh, noron(well, lee yi gyeom and kim chang joong) have finally made the move to push for yi geum to be the heir. I wonder how min will react. 

And that crazy old guy(the one who can't feel pain) freaks me out so much...damn, minister min, what's his backstory and how'd you get him on your side??

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Today ep is brilliant. Everything moves so quick and all the characters are developing very well.

I hope that the king will not side with Minister Min to oppose YN as his heir.

The gang is working together again, and YJ is smart to come up with a solution to turn public opinion to their favor ( but she is so dull when it comes to romance).

This ep also confirms that YJ has not developed any romantic felling toward YJ. He cares for her just like how he cares for MS.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Glad to know the episode is great again :D. I have yet to watch it.

Here's the ratings..I think there's a slight decrease.

I'm looking forward to how the ratings will be now that TCC has ended.

• Thanks 4

49 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Glad to know the episode is great again :D. I have yet to watch it.

Here's the ratings..I think there's a slight decrease.

I'm looking forward to how the ratings will be now that TCC has ended.

I believe haechi is the only one that didn't go down noticeably (except TCC of course)- everyone else had a significant decrease but haechi only went down 0.1 in the first half compared to last tuesday(5.0/6.4). Perhaps a good sign? lol

• Like 4

10 hours ago, packmule3 said:

The plot, so far, is straight-forward and logical. Nothing as crazy as THAT other sageuk that's showing at the same time. It's on SBS; I doubt the producers are going to show anything subversive, seditious or ground-breaking. 

Jung Il Woo looks elegant in hanbok. He has a distinct advantage considering his mother is in textile.  He's "classy" actor. 

lols i havent watch it yesterday night got busy with 'My Only One' instead lols :D 

and others Cdrama suddenly lols......i be home late....when i really start on it i let you know :D 

currently im into 'Touch Your Heart' :D 

• LOL 1

Need to wait tonight with english sub.. Again I miss my prince...This drama make me feel in love again.

If I become the king, I want to kick all minister.:D

• LOL 4

15 hours ago, packmule3 said:

But the scenes are shot in low-light so like @staygold, I feel like I'm spelunking.

Hello??? I can't see anything, director. 

I had to brighten my screen 100% just to see the faces. 

Right?????

So I'm not the only who has a problem and need to brighten my screen 100%? Lol

Hi all...

Let me join in the numbers of people who like this drama!

I caved and just started watching and I'm already liking it!

But I'm also regretting because by the time I catch up with the drama.. I know I'm gonna go back to looking forward to Monday and Tuesday every week! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2