Haechi-CP1.jpg

해치

Episodes: 32

Network: SBS

Genre: Historical

Airdate: February 11th, 2019 -

Airtime: Monday & Tuesday @ 22:00 KST

Synopsis:

Haechi” is a fusion sageuk drama inspired by the myth of Haechi, a guardian of justice. It tells the story of a prince with a commoner mother who teams up with a ragtag band of people to stake his claim to the throne.

Notes: Jung Il Woo has been cast as Prince Yeoning.

Go Ara will be playing a brilliant inspector who works for the government despite being discriminated against because of her gender. 

Kwon Yool has been cast in the role of Park Moon Soo, a passionate young man who seeks justice and believes that the top 1 percent in Joseon society should hold a sword only to defend the weak.

Park Hoon will be playing the role of the court entertainer, who fools around with the court gisaengs and impresses with his martial arts skills.

Cast:

Jung Il Woo as Yeoninggun Lee Geum

27970264dbb9485a85fce6ef4d05052be62d8e2b

Go Ara as Yeo Ji

593681328d706337bc083258b4c100642e91d0c7

Kwon Yool as Park Moon Soo

4789225639989ca5c8cbaa49fb4a053565d56593

Park Hoon as Dal Moon

46756234fdc388dcba96e53159821db549c405a8

Lee Kyung Young as Min Jin Hun

743840302687905a95573f9af8398f5dd71d8c23

Jung Moon Sung as Milpoonggun Lee Tan

33677545f3e51dd80fe890060eda55d7e82cdfca

Character Chart:

WE74262096_ori.jpg

Teaser:

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

OST 

part 1

part 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치 - Jung Il Woo, Go Ara, Kwon Yool, And Park Hoon - Premieres first half 2019
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I did not know Noh Young Hak was going to be in this. He such an underrated actor, and especially great in sageuks. I hope he gets bigger roles in the future(and that we see plenty of him here, of course). This writer is a hit and miss for me (Yi san was great, dong yi was a hit but much below yi san in terms of quality, hwajung was a complete disappointment aside from cha seung won), so here's hoping she gets this one right for everyone's sake. 

Jung Il Woo, Go Ara, Kwon Yool, And More Gather For First Script Reading Of New SBS Drama

Dec 17, 2018
by L. Kim

The cast of SBS’s upcoming historical drama “Haechi” recently gathered for their first script reading together.

“Haechi” is a fusion sageuk drama inspired by the myth of Haechi, a guardian of justice. It tells the story of a prince with a commoner mother who teams up with a ragtag band of people to stake his claim to the throne.

The first script reading took place at the SBS production center in Ilsan with Jung Il Woo, Kwon Yool, Go Ara, Park Hoon, Lee Kyung Young, Kim Kap Soo, Han Sang Jin, Lee Pil Mo, Nam Gi Ae, and more.

Director Lee Yong Seok discussed endlessly with the cast and worked hard to emphasize the strong traits of each character. He shared, “I think meeting writer Kim Yi Young and all of you is fate and a blessing. I will try to make a drama that can be remembered as a good piece over time.” Writer Kim Yi Young said, “Thank you for choosing to appear in such a long and arduous journey. Don’t just think that a historical drama is difficult and heavy. I hope you act like you’re playing a game of fun.”

Despite five hours of script reading, the actors showed shocking concentration and wondrous acting skills. Jung Il Woo, who has been cast as Prince Yeoning, perfectly immersed into his character and caught the attention with his detailed acting that was full of various emotions.

Kwon Yool has been cast in the role of Park Moon Soo, a passionate young man who seeks justice and believes that the top 1 percent in Joseon society should hold a sword only to defend the weak. The actor successfully transformed into the character who is strong and witty. On the other hand, Go Ara will take on the role of Yeo Ji, a brilliant inspector who fights against injustice, and she expressed her strong personality with a calm voice during the script reading.

Kim Kap Soo showed charisma by playing Sook Jong while Lee Kyung Young plays the perfect villain Min Jin Won. Park Hoon, Han Sang Jin, Lee Pil Mo, Nam Gi Ae, and other actors impressed their own parts well, adding strong support for the drama.Haechi-1-e1545110537424.jpg“Haechi” is expected to premiere sometime in February 2019.

Source: soompi

• 2 weeks later...

@hugo10 Thanks for sharing!

I'm trying to temper my expectations since this writer burned me on a few occasions(especially with hwajung...), and I wasn't really impressed with go ara's previous sageuk performance, but I'm so ready for an epic sageuk- feels like it's been forever. Plus, too many of my favorites in the supporting cast are included for me not to watch this(han sang jin, kim gap soo, im ho, noh young hak, etc). Fingers crossed!

the tease looks good as everybody seems have fire in the eyes.

my only complain is that we have again a lack of actress. wonder if we will see more towards the drama.

i also hope that Jung Il woo charcters dont be like write as sexist towards go ara's  character so they can former a nice great partnership based in trust since the beginning.

Should be a great historical drama

Crown Prince Sohyeon's great grandson Prince Mil Pung Gun, Yi Tan (밀풍군 이탄) is making an appearance from the historical closet, giving a run for the throne as well

The drama covering the workings of Saheonbu (사헌부, 司憲府, Office of Inspector General) will be worth watching

Watch: Jung Il Woo And Go Ara’s Upcoming Historical Drama Introduces Characters In New Trailer

Jan 3, 2019
by S. Park

The first trailer for SBS’s “Haechi” has been revealed!

On January 1, viewers got their first look at this upcoming historical drama.

“Haechi” is a fusion sageuk drama inspired by the myth of a guardian of justice known as Haechi. The drama will tell the story about a prince with a commoner mother who teams up with a ragtag band of people to stake his claim to the throne.

The trailer introduces its star-studded cast, including Jung Il Woo, Go Ara, Kwon Yool, Lee Kyung Young, Park Hoon, Jung Moon Sung, and more, along with the grand scale of its visual production, strong characters, and solemn music.

“The world calls civil servants Haechi. Haechi is a legendary creature that judges good and evil,” begins Min Jin Heon (played by Lee Kyung Young), who portrays the axis of evil and the head of political faction Noron. He continues, “But do you know why that creature only exists in legends? It’s because it’s impossible to judge good and evil in reality. But in this world, there are fools who believe that there is a truth different from this.”

Yeo Ji (played by Go Ara), an inspector who fights against justice, says, “I’ll stay alive with my eyes wide open. Until the day I capture that bastard who made the master die…”

Park Moon Soo (played by Kwon Yool) adds, “The real world is where the person who commits a crime receives an appropriate punishment, no matter who the opponent is.”

Prince Yeoning (played by Jung Il Woo), who will transform from a lowly prince to Joseon’s king, says, “What are you going to do? If I become the most king-like king of Joseon?”

“Haechi” will air on February 11 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the trailer below!

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Jung Il Woo, Go Ara, Kwon Yool, And Park Hoon - Premieres on February 11th

Wow, I like the look of things in the 2nd teaser. Looks like it'll be heavier than kim yi young's other works. This writer makes me unsure after hwajung(sorry to anyone here who liked it but it was my least favorite work from her...) but this looks really good. 

Archived