[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

0ly40

Yeah my feeling its empty.. I feel happy crazy and sometimes lost when know this drama will be end next week.. 

I just crying when people especially the minster can accept and approve the leader of king.. Its not only the politics. Its love make all these happen. I also remember what the father of king wish tell about you to world.. Its give its motivation we need the power to give better life nowadays in society. 

The king be confident and know what to do next.. Its shows minster can accept the king and cannot decide what will the king do.. How change happen when we follow in episode 1 until now.. Its shows improvement all character and sometimes I also sympaty to Milpoong also.He just naive and bad situation make him as like now..

Just 4 episode only.. 

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@oceluna @akhenaten , oh dear, i share the same fear. After episode 44, i was thinking maybe Lee Tan will make a last effort to kill  the King and YJ will die saving him. :blink:  Hope i was just over-thinking and that they will live happily every after 

in Ep 43, it was so refreshing to see the King's smiling and happy contented face when YJ was helping him with his robe. Otherwise in this series, he was frowning, crying, worried etc most of the time

@hahanzyy if Yeongjo and Yeo Ji end up living happily ever after,  then it would be a nice surprise. But I doubt it will go that way because it wouldn't be historically accurate unless her character is based on one of Yeongjo's consorts in real life. There is the option of a separation,  where Yeo Ji leaves the palace, for the reason that they can't be together,  but that won't tie in to her character and her promise to stay by Yeongjo's side always. And I don't think Yeongjo would allow her to leave him anymore. 

I'm such a pessimist with this couple but I don't really see it ending any other way. And of course,  there are those two songs in the soundtrack that speak of a tragic love. I doubt they were referring to Dal Moon and Yoon Young. :(

I've been caught with work but I've been catching up! Like many, I was so happy that the writers allowed Ah-Bong, Jong-dal, and Dal Moon to live as well as the storyteller and the other younger fellow. I was so afraid that Jong-dal was going to die when Ah-Bong was searching for him. The only thing I don't understand is how did Park Mun-su get all of that power in the first place? I understand that he was a high ranking official and in the drama, he's portrayed as the king's right hand man and brother, but it doesn't explain the power dynamic. I'm not complaining, I felt compelled to scream whenever he was hyped about winning the battle at Anseong. I enjoyed seeing those enemies getting what they deserved... Poor people being recruited though...

The Queen Dowager secretly wants to get King Yeongjo and YeoJi together... That eunuch was definitely in the plan too! I was so in for it. Yoon Young is a poor woman; Dal Moon desperately wants to protect her and she keeps running back to Mil Poong for protection that she cannot receive. I know that she wants to become Queen, but I think it's obvious that he isn't going to get power. 

I think through the episode, we can also see that the Norons are slowly stepping aside to let the King rule. MJH is constantly shocked and surprised by the King's wise decisions, and ends up trusting him along with the Sorons. The two political parties that were absolutely divisive in the beginning really came together to get the Namins under control and the rebellion to stop. This sort of reiterates that concept of "country before politics," and that truly reflected here which I loved. I can't to see what next week brings. I'm conflicted that I want to see the ending, but I also don't want it to end. Does anyone feel that it's actually okay if they don't put the King and YeoJi together at this point? There have been numerous subtle hints but I think I'm coming to accept it. 

I just realized that Yeo Ji had another ominous line when she was helping Yeongjo with his armor.  She said "I will finish my job until the very end". Although she followed through with how he never seems to finish what he started,  I still felt like this line wasn't just put in there in reference to how Yeongjo acts around her. 

Btw,  why was Yeongjo wearing his crown prince robes when he met with Dal Moon about Yoon Young? 

7 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I'm such a pessimist with this couple but I don't really see it ending any other way. And of course,  there are those two songs in the soundtrack that speak of a tragic love. I doubt they were referring to Dal Moon and Yoon Young. :(

after his conversation with DM, the king told YJ that she is that one person he wishes to protect no matter what. If the show were to kill off YJ, that will be so cruel to him  :bawling:

If YJ is killed for the finale.. Its climax for the king who cannot have everything in life.. Have weakness although he can can be accepted everyone.. 

If YJ is survived also she will be continue to support the king until the end.. So far we dont know not yet.. 

Whew, still have lots of catching to do 12-2.gif. But, I just wanna say, I hope YJ doesn't die, (and I still believe she won't). Everyone has survived (yet) so far, so does killing YJ in the end be worth it? If she were, I would have preferred her die in the battle, despite YN's plead not to. And yet all of the supporting characters even survived. Since from the beginning, no one died without any reason thus far. His father, his two brothers' death are inevitable because it paved the way for YN to sit on the throne. And there was not any death punishments given to those who attempted to do something against the former king (YN's brother) that was shown, some may have died but only those insignificant ones. Idk if this is what actually goes in the history, however I am only merely basing it on the events taking place in the drama.

This is a remake, so I don't mind if the writer actually let everyone, (at least YN's group), survive until the end, including Yeoji. Just her being YN's side is already enough for him that he wouldn't ask for anything more than that. Even if YJ is fictional, it won't necessarily mean she has to die. I mean, "cruel" isn't even enough to describe that for Yeoning if she does, because she's one of the reasons he's still standing firm despite all of the plots or rebellions against him, or the problems/troubles piling up like there's no end, not to mention the loneliness of sitting in the throne brings forth. I mean, haven't he had enough deaths he'd gone through already? Can he just have the love of his life alive and safe? That they may not actually end up together, but that their presence to each other brings warmth and courage to live? That just a glimpse of each other in the palace is just more than enough?

Their love is already as heartbreaking as it is, so I hope a death wouldn't just be the end of it. I mean, I don't even see the point 19-12.gif 

Anyways, that is just my personal opinion, so :). Wishing that it'll all end well next week! funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-24_19-36-33.gif 

Its funny when we want to go finale we dont know what will happen to Yj because others characters are alive.. 

Why Im thinking we still have a lot episodes.. Just hope the finale will give smile in the end.. I want more succes to king actually. 

@lightbringer06  I share the same view that it is pointless to let YJ die. Their love is already heartbreaking enough. Let's have the fictional YJ remains in the palace to be his moral and emotional support as he must overcome many more obstacles and problems during his reign. 

I have enjoyed Haechi so much and love the many touching moments of the king with his various officials, friends and people. It is heartwarming to find that his determination and humanity won over Minister Min and Chief Justice Jo.

On a personal basis, I just love his scenes with YJ. I am glad that he hugged her and pleaded with her not to go to war but to stay by this side. His happy moment when she helped him with his robe. And, his love confession to her! Yes!!

I have enjoyed reading the some many varied views and lovely photos/clips in this thread. Thank you friends. 

Oh no. Looks like Mil Poong is on the palace grounds with a knife. He might go all suicidal and attempt to attack Yeongjo in front of everyone. :(

Can't they put subtitles?  SBS is so pathetic with its drama promotions. 

Its true and SBS waste didnt promote this drama well just like I mention before.Its so sad so not many people to know this drama..its past and I hope all cast and production deserve better reward  after this.. 

May be season 2..we know the history Yeongjo son right.

@oceluna @akhenaten @lightbringer06 @hahanzyy @ross27 @shynaz 

When Haechi started I had a feeling YJ's character will die. But now that everyone's alive, I am thinking twice... I feel hope she will live. 

But man, she is not in the preview! Now I am confused if her end will be happy or not. 

Her role is the only one among the main characters we don't have an idea how it will end.

Sbs is playing with my heart!!! 

What I wish is an epic ending, an epic twist. Even changing some parts of the history for creative purpose. 

So far here are the theories I've read somewhere from fans:

CREATIVE TWISTS/BENDING HISTORY:

1. Yeoji will sacrifice herself, something like to save the king. She dies, and has become King Yeongjo's great love in the past. (I shared the same idea. This is since the drama has started.)

2. Yeoji is Sado's mother. (Ok, her name is not the same but we all know they can do this with some tweaking of events.) 

3. Cho Hong is Sado's mother. And Yeoji is the second wife of Yeongjo. (Bending timeline and events. I like this idea. We don't have YJ' backstory. They can provide a quick flashback like they did with MP and WB. Maybe she's a long lost daughter of the noble family. Now she can be the 2nd queen. Ok, my imagination!)

4. Yeoji will not die and either will end up romantically with King Yeongjo. She, the king, and PMS will remain having the brotherhood bond. (Yes, possible. Maybe because in the end, PMS will reveal his love for YJ, too. In the end, they all decide to be friends.)

Whatever, I like an ending that will give justice to Haechi. JUSTICE!!! Haechi is justice. Give it to us! Please don't disappoint us. 

Aja, aja! 

@yoo1 Chingu, I agree with the plot twists. Since we do not know anything, and I mean, nada, about Yeoji's background, it's quite plausible also to turn her into Yeongjo's second wife, Queen Jeongsun. Or they could make her Lady Yi Yeong-bin, the mother of Sado (this is quite interesting too because she isn't actually a queen in the history but a consort). Anything, okay, anything will do, this is just a remake, so a few tweaks here and there will not actually destroy or hurt the entire story of Haechi.

I also didn't see any Yeoji in the preview, but I think we will see her. The preview focuses on Mil Poong, so probably he'll die on eps 45-46, ending the final villain. And then on eps 47-47 will be the conclusion of everything. I wonder if we'll see Yeoning get old as well funnygifsbox.com_2016-07-01_16-02-32.gif 

Archived