[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

0ly40

Feel sad to Go Ara..This is my first time I can accept the acting of heroin.. Sometimes actress just show the beauty more than acting..I want more scene Go Ara include background and when she know she is woman not brother:w00t:

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, yoo1 said:

This is really, really sad...  

I hope her injury wasn't in the same area where she was injured before, ankle ligament.

Hope she could get back healthy and strong, asap! *keep praying*

Unfortunately the articles did say it was an ankle ligament, though it wasn't specified which ankle, so we don't know for sure if it's the same one. :( Seems likely though. Poor girl. 

Thanks @star2010. It's a relief if she has less action scenes from here on out (as her character is described to have a number of other skills), which will be less time-consuming editing the stunt double and her face in those types of scenes. 

Speaking of foreign languages, doesn't she already speak japanese? I know she had to learn chinese or something for the drama.  

21 minutes ago, spark101 said:

Unfortunately the articles did say it was an ankle ligament, though it wasn't specified which ankle, so we don't know for sure if it's the same one. :( Seems likely though. Poor girl. 

Thanks @star2010. It's a relief if she has less action scenes from here on out (as her character is described to have a number of other skills), which will be less time-consuming editing the stunt double and her face in those types of scenes. 

Speaking of foreign languages, doesn't she already speak japanese? I know she had to learn chinese or something for the drama.  

I hope she would have a speedy recover. Last time she broke her ankle was at the end of Reply94, and it took her a month to recover. I hope this would not be serious this time around.

Yes, she can speak japanese very well.

By the way, speaking of the drama, i have a feeling that DM and YJ are connected in some way.

52 minutes ago, spark101 said:

ouch! She had that twice, if it's the same, oh that is... oh no! My poor Ara :bawling: 

1 hour ago, star2010 said:

I read that the filming will go normal but they will use more of YJ's other skills in languages. 

that's a relief.... So maybe the one where she got injured is the last action scene so she might have tried to give it all. She had that attitude... like in Reply1994 if I'm not mistaken. She did the running and gave it all, and she end up injured, but the scene was cut? 

52 minutes ago, spark101 said:

She had her debut film in Japan and had some guestings there so she could speak it well for sure. But Chinese? Maybe a little. 

1 hour ago, shynaz said:

Feel sad to Go Ara..This is my first time I can accept the acting of heroin.. Sometimes actress just show the beauty more than acting..I want more scene Go Ara include background and when she know she is woman not brother:w00t:

I become a fan of her because of this attitude where she doesn't care about her looks. 

Me too, I'm excited to see the scene where Yeoji will realize she is a woman, LOL. 

18 minutes ago, star2010 said:

I hope she would have a speedy recover. Last time she broke her ankle was at the end of Reply94, and it took her a month to recover. I hope this would not be serious this time around.

oh so my memory is right. Yes it was serious because she had that injury first in her film, right? Then was injured again in Reply. She even appeared wearing cast. My heart hurts...

18 minutes ago, star2010 said:

By the way, speaking of the drama, i have a feeling that DM and YJ are connected in some way.

So I'm not the only one! I'm curious about DM's story too. 

7 hours ago, star2010 said:

From their very first meeting, yeah, I thought the same too^^. Hope they are..that would be a good twist too since we know so little about their background.

Oh no, I'm quite sad about Ara's injury but I hope it ain't that serious..I still wanna see her kick some asses. We are yet to see her language skills too like you guys said, and as was mentioned in their interview before. I wonder how far they already taped as of now. I pray for her speed recovery :grin:.

@lightbringer06 maybe they have the same roots. With less talk, Park Hoon has given justice to his role already. His eyes and smile speak a lot. I am getting more and more excited every week. The plot elevated from one level to another and so on. All political issues are on point, and the writer lets us see not the good or evil in every individual but the situation where they are in. 

About Go Ara's condition, the news confirmed it was not a falling accident but rather she sprained her ankle while running.  She will wear a splint... Praying for her to get back in health the soonest possible... I really pray it was not the leg where she was previously injured twice before. 

Looks like Haechi is giving us intense twists and turns outside the drama. If I'm not mistaken, during the first taping days, Jung Il-Woo's immune system was affected because he worked hard to lose weight for his role. They are all really do their best for this drama. I hope they'll get the recognition they deserve. We see our OTP leads everybody in taking their roles very seriouly.

FIGHTING Yeoji-Yeoning! 

17 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

@oceluna

Guys, I read somewhere (I can't remember now) that YJ father used to be an inspector. Then he was killed by someone when still young. That's why YJ wants to be inspector to find what happened to her father. 

Or this is mixed up with her story, where she's finding out who killed her superior, Inspector Han Jeong suk? So far, nothing is mentioned in the story about her family background. I wanna find out too.

3 hours ago, yoo1 said:

Or this is mixed up with her story, where she's finding out who killed her superior, Inspector Han Jeong suk? So far, nothing is mentioned in the story about her family background. I wanna find out too.

I think it was mentioned in her character description or somewhere that her father went missing while investigating a case. But that's it. 

Organisation chart of Saheonbu (사헌부,司憲府, Office of Inspector General)

So far the personnel we have seen. 

The physical office is known as Daejangcheong ( 대장청,臺長廳), the hearing & debate court in Saheonbu is Jejwacheong (제좌청,齊坐廳)

Senior ranking staff

Haechi0708-00043-1.jpg

Dae Sa Heon (대사헌,大司憲; 종2품 從二品, Inspector General). He is Yi Yi Gyeom, the person who Sukjong met & relay his Royal Intention that he wants Prince Yeoningun to succeed Gyeongjong. The person who seen siding with Prime Minister Kim. 

Jibui (집의 執義; 종3품, 從三品 Deputy Inspector General). The person who was flustered in the recent episode to which order to follow Min Jin Heon (to prosecute) or Yi Yi Gyeom (not to prosecute) until Wi Byeong Joo came in to advice for them to stay neutral 

Jipyeong (지평 持平 정5품 正五品 Senior Inspector) The current designation of Wi Byeong Joo

Haechi1112-00398.jpg

Gamchal (감찰 監察 ;정6품 正六品 Inspector). The designation of Han Jeong Seok, currently Yun Hyuk & soon to be Park Mun Su

Spoiler

Haechi0708-00412-1.jpg

Haechi1112-00123.jpg

Junior Ranking staff

Spoiler

Bang Ju Gam Chal (방주감찰, 房主監察), the equivalent of Administrator of the Department. He is in charge of Gamchal Bang (감찰방, 監察房)

Haechi1112-00117.jpg

The character is Ju Yeong Han (주영한 )

So Yu (소유,所由) the equivalent of Detective

Haechi1112-00087.jpg

Ah Bong (아봉) & Jang Dal (장달) 

Cheon Yeo Ji  is the Saheonbu Damo (다모,茶母), although it is not a rank, the equivalent of a Girl Friday - a female you can rely on when you are in need of extra assistance that she is a "jack of all trades" & is capable of doing almost anything that you can count on when you are overwhelmed with your own chores & the duties must be done.

Haechi0304-00445.jpg

A girl who does most of the leg work on a project, but never takes (or gets) credit. But I am sure Cheon Yeo Ji had earn the respect of her male colleagues like Han Jeong Seok, Jang Dal & Ah Bong had given her equal standing or even better

Some dramas where Damo are feature as female protagonist 

In the drama Flower in Prison, the female protagonist Ok Nyeo was a Damo in Jeonokseo (전옥서, 典獄暑) & learn that she is a Joseon Princess (옹주,翁主). Her mother receive Seung Eun (승은,承恩) from Jungjong but had to run away when she discover Queen Dowager Munjeong poison Injong

In the drama Yi San, Seong Song Yeon was a Dohwaseo (도화서 圖畵署) Damo & became Royal Noble Consort Uibin & mother of Crown Prince Munhyo

This episode for me is a rollercoaster of emotions..I was anxious, excited, crying all at once. My best episode so far :D.

My Eps. 15-16 HIGHLIGHTS^~^

Haechi-Episode-15-16-1.gif

Haechi-Episode-15-16-3.gif

Moon Soo is such brother goals :rolleyes:.

Haechi-Episode-15-16-4.gif

Yeoning becoming the Crown Prince feels somewhat bittersweet to me. This look tells me.. things are never gonna be the same again :huh:...

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-15-16-5.gif

I admire Yi Tan during this scene, I'm pretty sure it took an immeasurable courage for him to bow his head, not just once but four times...those tears of his. For a violent person, he sure is an emotional one.

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-15-16-7.gif

Dal Moon is pretty funny, not as funny as Moon Soo though, but he can be if he tries to. Yes, that smile @yoo1 :lol:...

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-15-16-6.gif

I totally love the ending of this episode, Yeoning now the Crown Prince, Moon Soo becoming an inspector...

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-15-16-9.gif

And then Yeoji..I miss this look on her. She looks great in this type of attire :kiss_wink:...

Spoiler

Haechi-Episode-15-16-8.gif

And now, the battle for the throne finally begins. I will miss how things are before YN became crown prince. But more than anything, I wish for everyone's survival at the end.

11 hours ago, shynaz said:

Seriously feel so long this week..Anthing news and just want to ask they now live shooting based on instgram.Just want to ask what episode their live shooting right now? 

They finished 12 eps already

BTW, is "Cheon" a popular last name for low class in Joseon? I m curious because iirc, Yeo Ji and Yoon Young share the same last name. Not sure whether they are related or it s just a normal thing to share a same common last name.

2 hours ago, shynaz said:

Seriously feel so long this week..Anthing news and just want to ask they now live shooting based on instgram.Just want to ask what episode their live shooting right now? 

I feel you! Since the start of this drama, seriously, every week seems long and longer :D. I think I'm gonna feel this way until April..when this ends.

1 hour ago, star2010 said:

They finish 12 eps already

BTW, is "Cheon" a popular last name for low class in Joseon? I m curious because iirc, Yeo Ji and Yoon Young share the same last name. Not sure whether they are related or it s just a normal thing to share a same common last name.

Where do you follow this? That they finished 12 episodes already? That's like for two weeks' episodes. Plus, Ara's injury. I hope she's already fine and hope it won't compromise the quality of the storyline.

Maybe we should ask our historian @gerrytan8063 about your question regarding the Cheon surname :).

DM is getting more and more interesting.

He is smart and careful. :wub:

He created a separate world where he is powerful, because

in every moment he knows whats happening in the palace.

It reminds me a bit  of the underground world under Paris in "Les Miserables".

This teasing of prince Yeoning by DM because of YJ was a bit unexpected, 

but also fun. :D

It is  clear its a conversation of two friends, or two  kings. :)

YG looks so gorgeous in the crown prince clothing,

especially when he was walking between those ministers. :wub:

I think the happiest of them all, is YGs wife, though.

Ofcourse that YG should bring CH to the palace to be next to him.

I love these calm conversations of theirs.

My otp is YG and YJ.

Just saying.

So from the board game..the status is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King (Yeoning) - currently Crown Prince

Saheonbu's Chief Inspector (Moon Soo) - now Inspector

Chief of Police Bureau (Yeoji) - unknown yet

Which brings me to my question..

20190309-060919.png

...what could be Yeoji's new job. She's standing in front of Gwanghwamun Gate, which is the main and largest gate of Gyeongbokgung Palace.

Take charge of Hanseongbu & protect Hanyang (Ah Bong & Jang Dal) - unknown

Prime Minister (Inspector Han) - unfortunately wasn't able to realize it :tears:.

Also, who is this woman?..doesn't seem familiar to me :huh:..this woman who Dal Moon was chasing after ? ?

20190309-061431.png

@rocher22 

My otp is YG and Yj.

Just saying.

You are not alone :D. Until the end, even if it's gonna get me heartbroken ^___^

@lightbringer06 isn't she Cheon Yoon-Young / Bok-Da? i thought so when  isaw the ep.

as for Go Ara, i hope she's recovering well.

i didn't know she was first one offered the role. this is nice since the usual is first actor who is cast.

says a lot about her importance. but i feel like she has less screen time. so i'm hoping in this new part she gets more.

i do also remenber something about his father. will see how they development her background.

something i did not have realized was that Kwon Yool and Jung Il woo already work together in My fair lady. i only watched few eps but didn't recognized him. such a nice reunion. and Ahn Seo hyun was in Golden Rainbow as the young part of the drama.

i'm curious who's the casting director. whoever is, the hability to book such a talent, impressive crew of actor and actress.

8 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Where do you follow this? That they finished 12 episodes already?

It was among 1000 comments in Go Ara's article in Naver. 

@gerrytan8063

Do you know any thing about Cheon surname in Joseon? is it a common for people to have that last name beside Lee, Kim and Park?

Archived