[Drama 2019] Spring Turns to Spring/ Spring Must Be Coming, 봄이 오나 봄

larus

I am beginning to feel bad for the actress. She genuinely loves her husband and bestfriend while they don't love her. I am sad for her when she finds out the truth idk how she will deal with this. It will be a heavy blow on her kind soul. 

I am glad both girls are bonding to the point that Bo Mi called her sister. 

At first I was shipping the manager with Bo Mi but now idk he kinda makes a cute couple with the actress too. I think the actress will get both Bo Mi and the manager together but I also want the actress to find a new love. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2019 at 2:26 AM, Scribbles24 said:

I am sad for her when she finds out the truth idk how she will deal with this. It will be a heavy blow on her kind soul. 

I wish she will find as soon as possible. She is kind but she has strong too. She has to start leaving for herself too not only for others. I wish she will accept the offer to continue her career as an actress.

I am glad both girls are bonding to the point that Bo Mi called her sister.  

That was my favorite scene from the episode, along with the scene where Lee Bom (in Bo Mi`s body) took care of Bo Mi at the hospital. She realised that Bo Mi is alone and nobody is there for her. Bo Mi has her siblings Bom Ii and Bom Sam. 

I wish they will show us them bonding and not the CIA stuff (who is becoming anoying for me). 

I think the actress will get both Bo Mi and the manager together but I also want the actress to find a new love.  

I have to see more scenes for me to like Bo Mi with the manager. So far he was soften his heart toward Bo Mi only when Lee Bom was in Bo Mi`s body. That`s why I don`t like romance in body swap dramas. I always root for the soul and not for the body owner. But if Hyung-Seok moved neer Bo Mi`s house, he could start learning more about the real Bo Mi and who knows, maybe he will fall in love with her after knowing her a little better and vice versa.

I feel sorry for the CEO`s nephew. He seams like a good man. Bo Mi doesn`t love him but he loves her and I hope she will have a serious conversation with him later. 

What I want to see in the end of this show is the friendship between Bo Mi and Lee Bom becaming stronger  and how  both of them learning something for this experience. I want them to change for the better. Who finds love with who is secondary.

After Encounter, I was looking for a show to fill up its gap and THIS is it. 

I havent fully caught up but I’m taking my time. I’ve no idea who is the actress who played Lee Bom but I love Lee Yoo Ri and she slayed! I enjoy myself a lot when she’s Lee Bom - that over the top docile woman, it really tickles my funnybone. Probably because in all the shows I’ve seen Lee Yoo-ri, she’s always the fiercely independent woman. Never the meek soft spoken one. 

Spring Must Be Coming: Episodes 1-2

by LollyPip

Spring01-00654.jpg

It’s been a while since I saw a good body-swap drama, and MBC’s Spring Must Be Coming looks like it could be loads of fun! The premise is simple – a retired actress-turned-housewife and a ferociously ambitious newscaster somehow manage to switch bodies, and they’ll have to figure out how to inhabit each other’s lives while they search for a cure. It’s light and fluffy, with fun characters that promise a chance to shut off our brains for a while and just enjoy the silliness.

NOTE: This is just a first-episode recap.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/spring-must-be-coming-episodes-1-2/

On 2/8/2019 at 2:37 AM, larus said:

I feel sorry for the CEO`s nephew. He seams like a good man. Bo Mi doesn`t love him but he loves her and I hope she will have a serious conversation with him later. 

Lmao in all honesty I forgot about him. Bo Mi really needs to apologize to him big time and let him go if she is not serious.

I do hope they find out about the infidelity soon, hopefully this upcoming week. Gives it time to enjoy the new life change of the actress. 

Idk what to expect with the manager moving in. I feel like he does care for the real Bo Mi but his caring side is barely being shown because the actress has shown vulnerability to Bo Mi character something he had not seen before. I completely agree with your opinion of the body swapping romance because at this point he is technically bonding more with the actress. This is the reason I couldn't take the Oh my ghostess drama seriously.

I really enjoyed reading your points of view. I wish more people watched this drama is so fun to watch. 

Preview ep 15-16

After watching the scene, Lee Bom`s husband deserves those two slaps. 

fy6kbS.gif

I enjoy to see Park Yoon-Cheol`s torment. :lol:  Choi Byung-Mo does a very good job portraying his character. The two ladies are great too.

cFj3S9.gifcLlw27.gif

Wow this thread should have more pages!i think this show is very good. You have comedy and serious feels (when she finally found out about her husband’s affair, I realized this drama isn’t just about humor cause it can be so funny sometimes). I absolutely agree the leads are doing a phenomenal job at the body swap roles. I first saw LYR in her revenge daily The Promise. Honestly it seems as if they’re two completely different actresses when comparing the shows, that’s how good she is with the characters. She changes her voice, etc. The other lead UJW is incredible too! How she can go from LB to BM without leaving any trace of anything from the other character still astounds me. But I do think we will see the characters start to get each other’s ‘personality’ if that’s what the crazy science guy said. Also our girls let the other childhood friend that drugged them off too easily. If that were me I would have done way worse!!

omg I just found out Lee Yu Ri is 39 :o she looks young, I thought she was in her 20s.

This drama is more fun for me to watch than the other ones airing! Bom Il's English cracks me up every time :D even Bo Mi's mom makes me laugh sometimes. The cheating husband sort of reminds me of the one from Woman of Dignity (but that guy's not that evil, he just acts like an idiot who wants to keep 2 women at the same time) I wonder if the CIA will try to come back later and steal their formula.

now I see the latest episode, oh well at least it's better than no episode at all...

Archived