Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Spring Turns to Spring/ Spring Must Be Coming, 봄이 오나 봄

I am so happy ! This drama is really fun/funny  and of course that Lee Yu Ri is in it makes a lot of difference! I really like her but I don’t follow her blindly (Hide & Seek couldn’t hold my interest ) 

She is so funny when she body switches to the soft spoken actress and I adore her when she is back to her feisty self! 

I hope both ladies will discover the Husband’s infidelity early on so that Yu Ri can join her to punish the guy big time! 

This drama is one of 3 TOP dramas I have seen in the last 6 months! 

• Like 2

why no love for this drama? i like this much better than boyfriend (stopped watching that midway).. I know its over the top and the english sounds so funny especially the english guy emphasizing on CIA lol. 

• Like 1

Berry Good say 'Well Come to the BOM' in MV for 'Spring Turns to Spring'

The music video follows the how the lives of Kim Bo Mi (played by Lee Yu Ri) and Lee Bom (Uhm Ji Won) get turned upside down. "Well Come to the BOM" is a pop track about a miracle that happens during everyday life and how to take on difficult times together.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/01/berry-good-say-well-come-to-the-bom-in-mv-for-spring-turns-to-spring

On 1/31/2019 at 10:39 AM, ilovenico said:

I hope both ladies will discover the Husband’s infidelity early on so that Yu Ri can join her to punish the guy big time! 

Yeah. I want them to know early too. I love when Bo Mi is switching body with Lee Bom and makes him uncomfortable. He receives what he deserves. I want them to know about his real self to give him hell. He is a looser.

What is that brain tumor diagnossis for Lee Bom? I think that there is a side effect of that drug, but both ladies will be fine once they take the antidote.

L20190202.99099000193i1.jpg

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Is there a new episode today?

On the official page it says that ep 9  & 10 will air on February 7th.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, larus said:

On the official page it says that ep 9  & 10 will air on February 7th.

Are there only those two episodes this week?

8 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Are there only those two episodes this week?

I think it is just two episodes. We`ll see.

• Like 1