Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lee byung hun mr sunshine @triplem not sure if i spell it right

Noooooo . Sorry if he has fans here.  I’m throwing potatoes. :dissapointed_relieved:. ( edit : I better make myself clear - not at LBH. Just an expression of disappointment . ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lee byung hun mr sunshine @triplem not sure if i spell it right

Huuuuuu...eventhough I did not watch Mr Sunshine I did read about its supposedly epicness. 

Announcing the nominee: Kim Nam Gil

Lee Honey is best dressed to me. She looks amazing! And thank you for wearing a bright colour and not wearing black or white or a pale pastel dress.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Noooooo . Sorry if he has fans here.  I’m throwing potatoes. :dissapointed_relieved:

Thank you for the potatoes. Foodstuff are quite pricey these days.watermelon_slice_by_le_noodle.gif

#Throwback

Supposedly.. I'll kick myself outta here..  runforhills.gif

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Sorry dear  @rubie . Just really wanted KNG to win this . Pls don’t kick yourself out of here. Always appreciate your posts in all the threads .maybe I should have made myself clear . Not throwing potatoes to LBH . Just me saying I’m disappointed. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

Can someone plz send me the link for the special episode raw or subbed? I've tried looking everywhere but I can't find the full ep...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rhyyme said:

Can someone plz send me the link for the special episode raw or subbed? I've tried looking everywhere but I can't find the full ep...

The subbed one might be released tomorrow or on Saturday, as the subbed episodes of We Will Channel You are usually uploaded with a 8-9 days delay - that is if those translating the show will also translate this one (I hope they will).

• Like 3

Oppa will always be number one in my heart :thumbsup::bawling:. I hope he gets nominated for the year end awards:confounded:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Official Soundtrack

R6ceiU0gtSof8H1D44xUlGMrhnbGrD4H1x9pAYr1

Part 1 - Hero by Norezo

h8ZMiVOcjL-kD4hi419lxidWv20jXPIEZelp2xaT

Part 2- Breeze by Punch Feat Gree

YL0jg2knYg1061Hk1pFvefz-emhErGNu-OzHhPnv

Part 3- Fighter by Jung Dong Hwa

Spoiler

APzKKTQqNNp7JMcuBOpXgg2P8AZeBZoazxP93zd-

Part 4- Paradise by Chin Chilla feat Gaeun

Spoiler

wf7qeqKnLTB0aGtNLQHKip3nyBQPIiQ915wzSbVf

Part 5- Joy by Andy Platts

Spoiler

zA_AI0kOJ7RUnEAggco1LWcp67-m7KbXZkzCwUd3

Part 6- Victory by Kim Yeon Ji

Full OST available here: YES ASIA

Spotify Playlist

iTunes

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Team Tsunami chingu-deul.....!!!

Chinese subs of Special is out!! If you can read Chinese, and have gotten the raw link from me before, go check it out on the same page.

I'll see whether I can translate or not, but it's really rather hard, because most of the time everyone is like talking at the same time.... and with lots of on screen captions too. Really hope that English subs is out as well. Please give a shout out if you know a link to English subs.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

It would be funny if the special episode got English subbed before the latest episodes of Confession :lol: we have been waiting since Saturday! And now its Friday! (I understand it is difficult but it would still be interesting if the special was subbed first:lol:)

• LOL 3

Ahhhh I cant read Chinese :bawling:...can only understand some Chinese by listening. I really wanted to know what they were talking about with regards to Kim Nam Gil when Kang Ho Dong asked them to point to the person and he kept mentioning ‘Cider’. 

Just watched Happy Together. Hwang Cheol Beum and Prosecutor Kang are much funnier on this show then they were on the special interview episode. The focus of the show was pretty much the 2 of them. Prosecutor Kang did the voice-overs and JYP impersonation as well.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 5/2/2019 at 4:34 AM, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious & @triplem to cheer you up :kiss_wink:

love it , he is the best :relaxed:

Lol i also sad le... why u never summoned me here :joy:... 4 times calling me to other thread :joy::joy::joy: 

@sushilicious @triplem

Ok.. np didnt win.

Lemme just wear my sunglass and imma going to look cool!!!

TQd5WhZ.jpg

Cr. Cribla3113

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, sassybella said:

Ahhhh I cant read Chinese :bawling:...can only understand some Chinese by listening. I really wanted to know what they were talking about with regards to Kim Nam Gil when Kang Ho Dong asked them to point to the person and he kept mentioning ‘Cider’. 

Just watched Happy Together. Hwang Cheol Beum and Prosecutor Kang are much funnier on this show then they were on the special interview episode. The focus of the show was pretty much the 2 of them. Prosecutor Kang did the voice-overs and JYP impersonation as well.

Do you remember around which minute that was? I will translate that bit for you. 

Edit: I found it. Not too sure but the word cider is translated into soda in Chinese. And it seems to be a cultural thing, they are asking who is your cider/soda while doing the drama. It's like the person who "refresh" you... Need someon who knows about Korean culture to explain this usage of cider/soda. 

Yes, both of them funny. At the beginning of the Special, KNG teased them for wearing pink-pink. They defended themselves that it was a coincidence, they didn't make a plan to wear the same color :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1