8-E8549-E4-BAA3-4-E23-A6-E7-6-C76-EEEFB1

9-AEE76-DD-16-D5-4-A30-A00-E-EA44-E01489

F76-FE536-B3-D3-4-B26-B7-DC-6615-E66-E05

they filmed their talk show today :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Kyaaa, I need Hwang, I mean Go Jun, in a rom-com where he just smiles and smiles and smiles...!! :wub:

I think it would be lovely ! @Ameera Ali would be over the moon :D 

now I feel like rewatching Live Up to Your Name.    :lol: , thanks to @Lawyerh whose watching it now . I will miss KNG . Took him two years to come back to drama land . I hope he doesn’t take that  Long again . I know he’s got some movies up next but it doesn’t feel the same as hanging out on a drama thread & fangirling over him for weeks .

34 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol! I think by now its customary for us to want villains in a kdrama to return with a romcom! Villains are usually all smiles behind the camera and turn sour grapes when the camera starts rolling, its fascinating haha

To more projects Hwang!!! And also Bobby!!!! Maybe a 2nd lead role first and than slowly move to first lead territory~ :) 

True . I’m happy for SSR by the way . Finally after all these years  . I will check out his drama when it airs . Love the female lead Go Won Hee. 

——

The real Bobby ( is a joker) explains how he does the capoeira 

The fake Bobby & monk ( Twitter handle says this is from their agency , both from the same one ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol! I think by now its customary for us to want villains in a kdrama to return with a romcom! Villains are usually all smiles behind the camera and turn sour grapes when the camera starts rolling, its fascinating haha

To more projects Hwang!!! And also Bobby!!!! Maybe a 2nd lead role first and than slowly move to first lead territory~ :) 

He has a charming smile, and with those disappearing eyes when he smiles, all the more charming... :wub:

Btw, I find that many of the OST here are suitable to use for exercising BGM :D

I've finally watched with subs... really like some of the message in the final episode. But since I watched in Chinese, let me watch how it translates to English and then share them here.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@triplem @ktcjdrama love him in bad boy roles , for me sweetness in his eyes  with toughness what make him attractive :mrgreen: 

How come when he smile I see stars :star:

ZYzymv.gif?download=true

.. how cute he miss the mark :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

This was such a nice ride! I rarely like a drama this much, I only hope that we will have a 2nd season, and if not I hope to see KNG in a new project (and if possible with Lee Honey hahaha!) 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

CE8022-F6-812-C-4914-9-CC0-C4-BDA203283-

lolll they took it legit haha

cr weibo

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

they filmed their talk show today :) 

Ngaaaa...i don't seo and bobby in the talk show pics~ i hope the gets subbed.

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He has a charming smile, and with those disappearing eyes when he smiles, all the more charming... :wub:

He does have a charming smile~ no wonder @Ameera Ali is so smitten haha.

@triplemdo you KNG has a new zombie movie? I saw a poster sometime earlier this year. Its a comedy by the way. 

oot

Spoiler
7 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m happy for SSR by the way . Finally after all these years  . I will check out his drama when it airs . Love the female lead Go Won Hee. 

——

I'm so happy for SSR too! After about 17 years, he finally got a main lead role! Super stoked eventhough I have a love-hate relationship with romcoms. I hope I'll like this one. I dropped all hyped up romcoms eg WWWSK, TYH, HPL. Huaaa..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

do you KNG has a new zombie movie? I saw a poster sometime earlier this year. Its a comedy by the way. 

You are talking about odd family. Fun fact they referenced odd family during the part when they are at the rising moon. :) Which is hilarious. Honey yelling “Queue up.” With the mouth wide open. That’s KNG’s Line right there in odd family and his signature mouth wide open face.:joy: Just have to spill it out. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama lol. Got your Weibo yet? 

I tried searching from the web. But not much result when I key in Fiery Priest. Maybe I am not familiar yet how it works. Then there is a tab that asked me to access from app. 

On my iphone there is Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo. Wonder what the difference is. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama use sina. Search in Chinese there is a different between 超话and #-#. The first one is more of a vip part of the thread. I think you don’t see a lot updates cause it ended :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

[Spoilers] The Fiery Priest (Finale) 

Spoiler

2019042001001634200110561_20190419230405

1-34.png?w=640&ssl=1
1-35.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Sports Chosun: ‘The Fiery Priest’ Kim Nam Gil stops being a priest in order to catch Kim Min Jae

1.[+1782, -9] Bangs + angry voice + no face expressions + action, today the genre was Kim Nam Gil

2.[+1314, -14] Let Kim Nam Gil get the grand prize at Baeksang Awards and the daesang at SBS awards. From comedy to action, I don’t think there is a limit to his acting

3.[+802, -11] His gaze did it all today!! The gaze at the end was the life itself

4.[+728, -5] Kim Nam Gil still looks sexy even when he is sad ㄷ today was so sad ㅠ Ha~ Anyways, I hope it’s not a sad ending

5.[+549, -9] Tearful Kim Nam Gil is cool, he was fighting alone. Let’s go with a happy ending tomorrow

6.[+193, -2] What is this…why does time fly by whenever I watch The Fiery Priest ㅠㅠ I feel like I didn’t even watch it for 10 minutes, part 1 suddenly ended and part 2 started and like that a full hour has already passed…

7.[+195, -6] Hwang Chul Bum was pitiful today ㅜㅜ

8.[+167, -1] Kim Nam Gil is seriously the best of the best actors…He is seriously a person who you can never replace…All The Fiery Priest actors are the best…I really want to watch it for a long time ㅠㅠ Let’s go with a second season!!!

Spoiler

2019042101001659900113412_20190420233705
1-36.png?w=640&ssl=1
1-37.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Sports Chosun: ‘The Fiery Priest’ Kim Nam Gil x Lee Honey x Kim Sung Kyun, regret their sins and realize justice ‘A happy ending’

1.[+3356, -19] We will be back (We will return for Season 2)

2.[+1895, -24] ㅋㅋㅋ the monk scene at the end was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ…I look forward to the special episode on the 25th, I really enjoyed watching Kim Nam Gil, Lee Honey, Kim Sung Kyun, Keum Sae-Rok and all The Fiery Priest actors’ acting, you all have worked hard, Fighting

3.[+1654, -29] We Will Be Back????? You are really going to make a second season right?~? That’s so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.[+1582, -18] This drama seriously didn’t difference between the mains and the supporting characters, I felt everyone’s presence that’s why I find it fun and I liked it so much…Starting from Priest Hae Il, everyone just matched well with their characters, It was such a fun drama ㅋㅋ

5.[+1268, -16] I laughed and cried while watching The Fiery Priest, I’m happy that I was able to watch Kim Nam Gil’s genre. Thank you for giving us laughter till the end…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Detective Seo matched well as Long Dragon) The Priest kept breaking records daily…Let’s meet in season 2!!!!! WWB

6.[+381, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at the end, Seo Seung Ah was so funny, from her expression to the follow-up capoeira

7.[+394, -20] The Fiery Priest team and actors, you all have worked hard till now 

8.[+326, -7] Even if it takes long to produce season 2, Please keep the same cast!!!! I will be waiting~~

9.[+289, -2] Detective Seo…did she swap bodies with Long Dragon!? at first glance, It was just Long Dragon ㅋㅋㅋ

10.[+205, -1] This is the first time I watch a drama that was tight and fun from the beginning till the end ㅜ

11.[+202, -2] If the wwb stands for the special episode I will really hate you, please comeback with a second season ㅠㅠㅠ

cr

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

11.[+202, -2] If the wwb stands for the special episode I will really hate you, please comeback with a second season ㅠㅠㅠ

cr

Lol! I never thought of this. Hopefully they don't only mean they will be back for the special episode :joy:

•  
  • LOL 7

The famous back hug

Let's not pick between the two and have an  ep crossover

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm in denial...

I have yet to watch the finale.......

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm in denial...

I have yet to watch the finale.......

I haven't watched the ep with subs after watching it live on saturday :sweatingbullets:

Glad the maim cast joined the reward trip~ they all look good amd well rested :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@katakwasabi Let's hope they can stand the heat.:D..I'm dying here...blasting the aircond and fan...

Anyway a warm welcome to them to my sunny homeland 

@Ameera Ali Mr Hwang is a joker

What is this ? Some talk show?

• Like 6
  • LOL 3