Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

@katakwasabi he technically my brother in law , I shouldn’t say anything :mrgreen::joy:  , but I can’t stop laughing at the red suit & the fact he own it  :sweatingbullets:

7683DFA5-4F01-4F9B-B59F-AE23A9FA3D1E.gif

* his twin brother :joy:

@Lawyerh. sister in law , we need that suit to burn it :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Inspiring dancer :joy::joy:

It remind me of this video

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Congrats to the cast and crew for ending on a high!!!

I remember KNG and LH promoting FP during the 2018 SBS Drama Awards. I'm pretty confident a lot of the cast will be nominated for the 2019 awards. :lol:

“The Fiery Priest” Enjoys Ratings Boost For Highly-Anticipated Finale

“The Fiery Priest” Enjoys Ratings Boost For Highly-Anticipated Finale

Apr 21, 2019
by E. Cha

SBS’s “The Fiery Priest” has ended with a bang!

The hit comedy, which marked SBS’s first-ever Friday-Saturday drama, came to an end on April 20. According to Nielsen Korea, the finale of “The Fiery Priest” enjoyed higher viewership ratings than its penultimate broadcast the night before, scoring average ratings of 18.6 percent and 22.9 percent nationwide. The drama performed even better in the Seoul metropolitan area, where it scored average ratings of 21.1 percent and 24.7 percent, with an impressive peak of 26.73 percent for the night.

The finale of “The Fiery Priest” also enjoyed a significant ratings increase among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored average ratings of 10.2 percent and 12.1 percent for the night.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I think it’s after wrap up. second party?

Spoiler

238-FA155-2-EE5-4-BA3-845-F-F76-CE98-ACA

7-CC1128-E-97-FD-42-D7-A0-FD-F22-ECED38-

89-F342-AA-8385-463-D-98-A9-14-E62-A603-

AC5-CFB50-75-AD-4-E07-83-AC-C314558-A704

C019-C5-DB-FFC6-4-C95-8237-F5-A8-C2-A5-C

3-CB33-F6-D-558-F-4-E9-D-8330-985-CDBD38

C7592-F41-DF0-D-4140-8-C29-B4448075-CC6-

Cr weibo

@triplem imagine we could see their live reaction as they watch the finale:relieved:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Lol! My personal fave moment in ep 40. Bobby-Seo!!! and also bald Det Goo :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

I love the part at the end when they were running away from the metal rod wielding baboons...

And Prosecutor Park was pulling Hae Il's hair as they were running away.

I wonder if this was ad-libbed.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@katakwasabi I went & check out Bobby’s ig , lol found this .:lol:

Talking about Lee Bo Young , her cameo was the most epic :D . Both times as a cardboard cutout, and both times a victim of Father Kim’s fists !  Anyway this PD did Whisper as well , so I’m not surprised he recruited his previous cast from there . 

Looks like the cast continued partying @sushilicious

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Just finished watching with subs! I cannot believe this is over  :tears::tears::tears:

anyway I have so many things to say:

1. Choco should be in Phoenix Seon’s team too lol

2. @katakwasabi Chief Kim will annoy the h*ll out of Hae Il, he’s so neurotic lol

3. Just how many years away is KNG’s next drama....

4. Can anyone recommend some non-romantic K-dramas to me hehe thanks

It’s been fun chatting with all of you here for two months... We Will be Back!!!! Season 2 가즈아아아!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

WE WILL BE BACK

It's such an iconic moment when I saw those words myself a few minutes back. How interesting that time have indeed went by without a hinge...and here we are. The end of Fiery Priest. Taking myself back to the time when i have no idea who Kim Nam Gil was. Only to be wowed by his performance and his looks. Thus making him one of Oppas now.

cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif

I myself have no idea that Fiery Priest was even a thing. I stumbled upon this drama two weeks after it airs. So you can say that i was relatively new to the Kdrama world...Since i started fully like 2 years ago. hahahah. I really enjoy this drama. Not only for Nam Gil but for the storyline and the casts. It's really well written, that it stayed on me for relatively the entire wait. I really enjoy it. Claps to the production team. 

I myself..enjoy the times i uploaded photos i see to this platform for everyone. Since everyone is in love with this drama, so there is no excuse for me not to share what i found with everyone. From High Cuts to BTS to Some other stuff that is related to FP. It's awesome. 

Last but not least. I have to thank everyone who is here. @ktcjdrama @katakwasabi @LyraYoo @Dramanoona for giving us the live recap we need. It really helps to amp up the hype. WHICH IS AWESOME! A big big hug and props to you! 

To the others that are here on this thread, I would like to thank everyone too! We talked and discuss of the possibility of things...even though sometimes what we talked about might not be real. LOL But a huge shout out to you too!

And of Cause @triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama and even @mrsj3n you all, thank you. Thank you for being there when i fan girl. I know...I maybe overboard sometimes hehehe. But i do really want to thank you for holding my fangirl-ling-ness.Lol Cause i go crazy with it. Can't help it! I love this series!

giphy.gif

So anyways. To end off my long speech...hehehe

I really like the ending. The bad guys are dead or get caught. Justice is served. And now, the team is still together. Props to them, props to the team! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO 

Now....Road to recovery from the FP Addiction hahahahhaha

20190403_184948.gif

Sassily leaves this thread

See you all again!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@katakwasabi I went & check out Bobby’s ig , lol found this .:lol:

Talking about Lee Bo Young , her cameo was the most epic :D . Both times as a cardboard cutout, and both times a victim of Father Kim’s fists !  Anyway this PD did Whisper as well , so I’m not surprised he recruited his previous cast from there . 

Lol! I posted this earlier and said they have pretttyyy eyes. But @ktcjdramasays its all thanks to photoapps. Hahahaha

Ahhhh...now I know why Lee Bo Young cardboard cutout made an appearance lol!

http://ryn-s.tumblr.com/post/184173186165

tumblr_ppxv6sntcc1r8sro0o2_400.gif

tumblr_ppxv6sntcc1r8sro0o4_400.gif

tumblr_ppxv6sntcc1r8sro0o3_400.gif

Spoiler

KNG doesn't look really 'sorry' here. Look at the smile on his face as he says sorry. Hahahaha

tumblr_ppxv6sntcc1r8sro0o5_400.gif

tumblr_ppxv6sntcc1r8sro0o6_400.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

@sushilicious Actually i didnt even give 2nd thought to try to watch this.

Because : 1. Priest (i cant fan-girling priest). 2. Gang violence related story and seems serious. I thought this drama was not for me.

So, big applause to you for making me sign up this drama. That Hae Mi hair flip pp of yours and that rich Arab guy, just calling me to watch it asap lol.

Hae Mi is the prettiest oops ... crossdresser I've ever seen in k drama land :heart:

Small gift as consolation for FP ending for you ^^

tlPYch5.jpg

Now excuse me, let me have my lunch and watch the final :grin:

And bye bye too everyone here! Love you all. 

Just for laugh, sushi de racoon :lol:

UV08R9t.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Woah..kim nam gil is a leftie?? I didn't expect that.

Hae Il uses his right hand for nearly everything hahahaha

Writing

Actually, it is interesting in final episode he was using right, but then when he was holding knife and walk towards scar face he put it in hís left hand.  

Also, Kim Nam Gil himself uses his right hand to type stuff on phone and push heart when live.  Maybe he's ambidextrous or uses one hand for certain things.

I do everything with my right hand, but hold chopsticks or eat with left.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

“The Fiery Priest” In Talks For A Second Season

by sala12
8ddf659b8ca6498fabd6f3fb259b7acb.jpeg?s=

SBS’s popular Friday-Saturday drama “The Fiery Priest” may be coming back for a second season!

The production team of “The Fiery Priest” has released an official statement after teasing their return with the message “We Will be Back” in the drama’s final episode.

They shared, “Because we received a heated response from the viewers and achieved good results, we want to do a second season. However, as there are many matters to consider, nothing is confirmed, and we’re currently in discussion.”

“The Fiery Priest” is about a Catholic priest with anger management issues and a cowardly detective who work together to solve a murder case. According to Nielsen Korea, “The Fiery Priest” ended on an impressive note as they scored 18.6 percent and 22.9 percent in viewership ratings nationwide for its finale.

Due to the drama’s popularity, the search phrase “The Fiery Priest Season 2” continued to trend online until the day after its finale.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1319058wpp/the-fiery-priest-in-talks-for-a-second-season
  • Like 7

I Finally Watched the final episode , for once I didn’t get teary at the thought of not watching or reading about my Mr Hwang every morning , enjoying news about him from @sushilicious & @triplem  :yum: . Maybe it’s just my happiness at them all coming back season 2 that stopping me from being upset ? I dunno :mrgreen: but thoroughly I enjoyed my time on this thread and will look back at it with lovely fond memories it’s was nice to be able to watch this drama with members who loved watching it as much as I did :relaxed: I hope more members watch this drama in the future because speaking as fan now , I consider this the best , most funniest and brilliant drama come my way after years of dry spills :joy: 

So thanks for all the awesome posters , awesome recapping from everyone specially @ktcjdrama from day one I relayed on her recapping so thank for doing it :wub:, also thanks for the fantastic opinions, funny theory, news , video , lively chatting & laughter so big thanks for everyone one who make this thread home starting from my sweetheart @triplem , @Lawyerh , @lu09 & @sushilicious @mrsj3n, @phoenix24 , @Dramanoona , @LyraYoo , @joonminfan , @seteney , @kyleatreides & @jadore1 , @katakwasabi  :star:

As fiery priest I will end it with this , see you around , hopefully season 2 

15558015051555801496.gif

.. we may all enjoy our family & friends :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

Please Don’t leave yet ! More stuff coming this week woot ! 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Kyaaa, I need Hwang, I mean Go Jun, in a rom-com where he just smiles and smiles and smiles...!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Kyaaa, I need Hwang, I mean Go Jun, in a rom-com where he just smiles and smiles and smiles...!! :wub:

Lol! I think by now its customary for us to want villains in a kdrama to return with a romcom! Villains are usually all smiles behind the camera and turn sour grapes when the camera starts rolling, its fascinating haha

To more projects Hwang!!! And also Bobby!!!! Maybe a 2nd lead role first and than slowly move to first lead territory~ :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4