Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

7VHlh3.png
PtDOQK.png

Det Gu and his ironhead.... He headbutted Hwang a few times.... LOL

Apparently Scarface had recorded the whole event to Father Lee's death.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Ad time!

Ahhhh...i wonder what will happen to Hwang. And I miss bobby! 

And what in earth is wrong with SBS ads. The same ad is repeated like 3 times. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes is already over !

D4maWnVVUAMKSDF.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I think it is inevitable that Hwang would go to jail. He was not involved in the killing but he covered up the crime, plus called for the disposal of the body.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Kang walking into the Prosecution Office, drinking yogurt, along with his three lawyers, looking very arrogant. He walked into Park's office. The three lawyers are saying stuff that there is not enough evidence and stuff. Park isn't fazed. She turned on the TV and the son of the Chaebol is arrested. She was also interviewed by TV with a mosaic blurred face. She acted out the same funny gestures. And asked the three lawyers, how, you want to continue. They all got up and pretended to be on a call and busy, left the room. Park told Kang he will be charged for Father Lee's murder. Seo and Gu came in and arrested him, Gu showed the warrant, Seo put on handcuffs. Park to Kang in English: "You, get out..."

Kang is being interrogated by Seo and Gu. Kim joined them, but no result still.  They're still trying to find Hwang. Kim told Gu to be careful as he is on stake out for Hwang. Then Seo brought some of SF's belongings, there is one hidden camera.

Hwang went to a hotel room with Seok. No one is there. But Gu and his team are right in front in the narrow corridor. Hwang noted that Kim is not there, and counted the people. He asked can they really take him? Fighting ensued. Finally they can get Hwang and Seok. Gu hit Hwang many times with his head.

Hwang and Kang in the same interrogation room now. With Park, Gu and Kim. Gu showed them the video recorded by SF's hidden camera (in the form of button). It clearly recorded Kang pushing and thus killing Lee. Hwang laughed. Park told him not to laugh. He said she is not innocent as well. Park said she will resigned. Later on, Kim asked if it's true she is resigning. She confirmed and said no worry, she is Phoenix Seon. ~ end of first part.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Det Gu and his ironhead.... He headbutted Hwang a few times.... LOL

Det Gun :rage: ... don’t let me go  there broke ur nose again:joy:

@triplem thanks , these pictures relax me :love: for child kiss one :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hopefully good news for my crush Hwang :relaxed:

Gal  , this is his IG ..ahem swipe to 2nd & 3rd pic :P

Spoiler

Some lucky fan bumped into him at a bar ...see I give you pics that will make your ovary explode 

Spoiler

Park having a field day getting back at Kang :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

There's a mini reunion at Kyung Sun's office !!

And the plot twist about the congressman !!!  :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Ep 40 starts

The fearsome four and Hwang are in front of Kyung Sun. They start to bicker. Hwang just looks at them. Ahhh..Hwang is looking good even in his prison uniform. Hahaha

Lol. At this scene. The death of the other baddie at the hospital in the early eps (suffocate by a pillow) was an act? I can't recall if the person on the wheelchair good or bad. Haha

Lol! They manage to insert a PPL with det Seo eating ginseng from a packet.

The russian guys are underground. And they got busted by Goo and Seo. Haha

Bobby!!! Bobby with short hair! He is chatting with Song Sac. The bgm though. Hongkong music. Awwww...bobby called Song Sac his friend and shed tearssss..oh bobby!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

g31nEa.png
lVsTUR.png

How they caught the fake shaman....digital forensics!

The woman/helper who lost her handphone and had all the incriminating videos.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Why did we forget about Godjhaev  :joy:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

HAN OPENED HIS EYES!!!!!! 

HE IS AWAKE!

YASSSSSSS!

Team tsunami sans Han holds a mini meeting at the church. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

In a Prosecution Office, someone is talking to a prosecutor. All new faces. Not understanding much, but it's about Rising Moon, Gudam and also a mention of Park's name.

In Park's office. She had all the baddies sitting in front of her. Jung, Kang, Nam, Hwang and Cult Leader. She is trying to get the whole picture. Everyone is just blaming each other. except for Hwang who just kept smiling. Park shouted them to keep quiet. She brought in her hidden card. Congressman Park is still alive!!! LOLOL... turned out that the two men in black were SS and Kim. and the man on the bed is Gu, LOL... his death was faked. Kang was shouting aren't you dead. Congressman said he will tell on all of them. Cult Leader said he is not involved, but turned out that the assitant's phone picked up earlier contained some evidences against him.

Russian Ahjusshi and his men hiding in the tunnel they dig. But Gu and Seo came to arrest them.

SS visited Bobby in the prison. It's a moving scene. Even Bobby asked him to be careful while riding on bike, chingu-ah. Bobby was rather moved to tears. Me too...

In the hospital, nurse came to check on Han. He finally made some movement and opened his eyes... O, I'm tearing..... Kim, the two sisters rushed to the hospital. Kim told him don't say anything, just blink his eyes, which he did. Everyone so relieved. My eyes filled with tears....

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

feBhEf.png

The Chinese gangster song played again.

KAnPL4.png

He whispered Hyung.... SOBS

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Ngawwww...the cops all resigned! Loyalty! We are one!

Kyung Sun is also ready to admit her wrongdoings via a letter. Hae Il walks with Kyung Sun. He thanks her before they part ways.

Omg! The sakurea road is very prettttyyyyyy. Super pretty. So many sakura flowers~ ahhhh..such a nice view. Even Kyung Sun seems to agree with me.

Hahahaha! NASA came! They came for Yo Han! He is invited to NASA to give a presentation about a planet he discovered!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Our gang gathered in the kitchen. Kim at his usual spot. They're happy all is wrapped up. Kim said if only Han can be with them too. Seo said it's good that he is conscious now. Kim then tell them something also, which took them by surprise. I think he is leaving.

Police team handing in their resignation. Team Leader shocked, but he took out his also and put it on the pile. Seo sighed. She is the only who didn't resign.

Park is ready with her letter.

Kim and Park walking together, under beautiful cherry blossom trees.... so beautiful... I want to say romantic, but Kim is in his priest robe, with a briefcase. They talked about some stuff. Cut to them arriving at a building. Kim handed the briefcase to Park. They said goodbye there. She is facing the disciplinary committee, maybe?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yohan is invited by NASA !!!!!!

:scream:

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!! "

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Sorry to interrupt live cap ...this one is just too good . :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I don't know what Kyung Sun and boss is talking about..but seems like he likes her gutsiness? Is he offering her a job to fight corruption?

Is this a prep for season 2? Haha

Yas! Kyung Sun and cop team have a new mission!

Lol there was even a salt bae moment.

We will have season 2. Its very possible at this rate. Lol

Its ending...Hae Il is narrating. And clips of our characters are shown one by one. Han is now healthy. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3