Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope not, or get ready we gonna start our revenge team :joy:

If it comes to it, i volunteer to be Seo in the revenge team! She's my current girl crush! She's cute, at times girlish despite her tomboyish outfit, and a very good fighter. Hahaha

fullsizephoto1053062.jpg

photo1054331.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

If it comes to it, i volunteer to be Seo in the revenge team! She's my current girl crush! She's cute, at times girlish despite her tomboyish outfit, and a very good fighter. Hahaha

Then wait let me clip my hair :joy: currying the 

sword not easy :mrgreen:

F0E6F610-FD8E-4823-A475-ABD973159A9A.jpg

E84260BE-8409-4A6B-B7E9-706B77A97268.jpg

... let her learn from the best , No more tomboy for her :D

..  @Lawyerh , @triplem  :smirk::tounge_wink:clips on his hair 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Then wait let me clip my hair :joy: currying the 

sword not easy :mrgreen:

..  @Lawyerh , @triplem  :smirk::tounge_wink:clips on his hair 

Woah..kim nam gil is a leftie?? I didn't expect that.

Hae Il uses his right hand for nearly everything hahahaha

Writing

photo1039284.jpg

Stabbing attempt with a bone

fullsizephoto1041142.jpg

And gun holding

photo1036900.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

How does live recapping work here? Under spoiler tab i assume?

Final ep is about to start. The ads are on repeat. Tsk2.

Disclaimer...more about actions, not much about words. I'm not fluent in korean at all. Hahaha. I'll be updating this post several times. Heh

Ep 39 starts

Spoiler

Hae Il walks in the theater like place. A recap of what happened at the end of ep 38.

Side note: Kim Nam Gil looks good.

Fight!!! Theres like 12 against 1. Such an unfair fight. Andwaeeeee!! Hae Il got hit on the head with a bat/rod.

Seriously Hae Il is made out of metal. He defeats them all.

Enter 3 scarface minions. They fight. Scarface points a gun at Sis Kim. And hits her head. She collapses whole Hae Il defeats minions. Scarface shoots Hae Il. But the table is turned, Hae Il over powered Scarface and cops arrived!!!! Yay!

Hae Il has his gun at Scarface  and he provokes Hae Il to shoot. Bit Sis Kim, cop buddy, Seo and kyung sun tries to talk some sense into him. Oh he has tears in his eyes. Be strong Hae Il! Don't succumb to Scarface's words. 

Awww...Kyung Sun manges to take away his gun. Hae Il is crying, everyone is crying. And yasssss!!! SCARFACE IS CAPTURED with all his evil troops!!!!

HAN!!!!!!! He is still alive at the hospital

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

It's the FINALE live-caps, chingus.....!!!

Kim asked Scar Face why is he doing this to him? Scar Face listed some reasons, etc.etc... Kim said just keep it simple. Scar Face our fate ends here today. Kim told him I am no longer a priest. Scar Face gave the hand signal, fighting ensued. Some of the guys are actually afraid of him. But then, Kim got hit on his head with a metal rod. Only a few men left, but Kim is losing strength. But, he managed to kill all those additional men. SF asked the three guys, what are you doing? signaling them to go hit him. The men took out knives, booooo... SF pointed a gun at Sis Kim's face. Kim dare not fight too much and got beaten. Sister said what is in preview. SF knocked her out with the gun. The three men taken down by Kim. SF is going down the stairs, but he shot Kim with the gun, booo...... He walked towards Kim, but Kim able to hit his gun away, knocked him down and got out his own gun. Sister said weakly to him, don't do it. SF sat up and challenged him to shoot him in the head. Just then, the other guys arrived. Everyone asking him not to do it, while SF kept taunting him to shoot. He said, you and I are of the same kind. Everyone still talking to him not to do it. SF is still arrogantly ordering him to shoot. Park went up to Kim and put one of her hands on his back very carefully. Kim said something to SF, about forgiveness, but I'm not sure what. Park put her other hand on the gun and slowly bring it down and took the gun away. Sister made the cross sign and thanked God. The police took SF away, Park and Gu hugged Kim and said good job.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

One final time for FP... @ktcjdrama

URRRRRRIII KAAAAJJJAAAAAAAAA! 

Woohoo! 1 minute!

Shouldn’t we say Ukhaaaaaa!!!!!:joy:!!!

ehhh Bobby should have worn his wig ..he looks so different here 

Aww these precious two -SS & Yohan. In the early stages their scenes were the ones that made me tear up.  Looks like beautiful friendship on & off screen

Sis Kim ! Remember how annoying she was , but turned out to me such the MVP in some episodes ago .  She’s also currently  in My Fellow Citizens ( really good  crime & political satire ) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Continue with ep 39. 

Scarface et al were captured.

What on earth....scarface grabbed a cop gun and tried to shoot. Good thing cop buddy was super fast and shot him first. Good riddance scarface.

Hwang makes his first appearance with his right hand man.

Hae Il visits  Han and talks to him. Come on Han, move a finger. Give him hope.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Continue ep 39

Lol Yohan! Is he saying he likes Kyung Sun? He even remembers his attempt to save her before. Hahaha (i might be wrong here)

Yay! Kang has been brought down! The cops are celebrating~

I assume Hae Il saying goodbyes to Sis Kim. Where is he going I wonder. Huuu

Ehhhhh...Kang is still around. He comes to meet Kyung Sun with 3 lawyers. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Doc is checking on Han with a nurse.

The bad guys are being taken out. Kim and Park seated at the ambulance, they have a talk. Park is thinking of another nickname for Kim instead of Tsunami Kim. He asked her whether the message she left him is true. They had a good talk encouraging each other. Seo and Gu came running. Kim asked about Sister. Seo updated him. Just then, SF is being taken out, still smiling. But as he is being put in the car, he struggled, and got the gun from the officer, he pointed the gun to Kim, who immediately ducked and protected Park and Seo. Gu fired his gun. Finally!!! He looked shaken though. No worries, you're a cop, you can do that... and I think Park told him so too. SF is dead, Kim walked over to his body and prayed for him.

Hwang is in a hotel room. Talking to Seok about some stuff.

Kim visiting Han in the hospital. His hand is in a sling. Asking him to wake up.

YH outside the mart with his giant bun. Park walked over, asked him what he is doing. YH talked about some stuff, and the night that he got hit to protect Park. After that, he's feeling some funny thing about himself. Park asked are you alright? He said he is healthy. Then he shared about how his vision of the stars changed, stuff like that. NASA and stuff. Park walked away and said he is not normal.

The police team are watching news on the TV, about Kang. They cheered. Cut to Park in her office, also watching the same news. She smiled satisfied. Kim in his room, looking at Father Lee's picture, telling him, it's all done, you can rest in peace now.

In the church kitchen, Sister Kim is telling Kim don't do it. Kim is rather sad telling her something he decided, and asked her to keep it a secret from everyone else.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, katakwasabi said:

Yay! Kang has be brought down! The cops are celebrating~

Hopefully good news for my crush Hwang :relaxed:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

continue ep 39

Lol at the witness interview on the TV about Kang! His lawyers all went out running. Hahaha

In comes Det. Seo and Det Goo. They handcuff Kang! Yay!

They invite Hae Il to Kang's interrogation. They talk. Hae Il is calmer here.

Hwang is going somewhere. The music is funny music. And Hae Il is laughing at the police station. What are they up tp? Hoho

Ohoooo..Hwang is corned at a small motel(?) by the cops. Andwae..he fights them! Ottokkeeeeee....Hwang!! 

He is caught! Dang it Hwang. You could just go quietly. Maybe he wanted to give Det Goo an opportunity to hit him as revenge for his partner.

Woah!!! Scarface recorded the incident at Hwang's house. Kang has no way out. Not sure what fate will Hwang face. He did just attack a group of cops. Hua3

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Prosecutor Kang does even have the nerve to make a dramatic entrance :lol:

reminds me of 

Spoiler

D4kEKTMUYAAvTEY.jpgD4kEKTJU8AAPtvk.jpg

0th image of the article

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 2