[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, can I know who has we will channel you the feiry priest special episode eng sub? I have been searching for it but cannot find anything. I only can find the one with jang ryong yohan and songsak. Please help meee i really wanna watch that episode with nam gil on it:tears:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mudori said:

Hi, can I know who has we will channel you the feiry priest special episode eng sub? I have been searching for it but cannot find anything. I only can find the one with jang ryong yohan and songsak. Please help meee i really wanna watch that episode with nam gil on it:tears:

Sorry I don't know where to find English subs as well. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone, anyone interested in signing a petition for season 2 Fiery Priest ? There were news of season 2 but so far none has been confirmed yet so I made a petition for Fiery Priest season 2. I am hoping the S2 news becomes official soon.  If anyone is interested I am putting a link here for anyone to sign. Thank you everyone !

https://www.change.org/FieryPriestSeason2

On 1/30/2020 at 7:00 PM, Guest said:

This makes me want S2 so badly 

Same !! There were news earlier this year but nothing has been confirmed yet. If you'd like there is a petition that I made for Fiery Priest Season 2! I am attaching the link here https://www.change.org/FieryPriestSeason2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
by lo_ve, March 29, 2024
5 3

Singer BIBI will reportedly be one of the new characters in the upcoming SBS K-drama The Fiery Priest Season 2.

According to various media outlets on March 29, BIBI was picked to join the new season of The Fiery Priest. She will work alongside the original cast of Kim Nam Gil, Kim Sung Kyun, and Lee Ha Nee

The broadcast channel SBS shared their response through the media outlet OSEN. According to SBS, "It is true that we offered a role to BIBI in the upcoming series The Fiery Priest Season 2. We are currently discussing it positively."

The Fiery Priest Season 2 will continue the journey of a hot-tempered Catholic priest Kim Hae Il and Gudam Police Station detective Goo Dae Young who joined forces for an investigation. The first season premiered in 2019 and became a big hit with 22% in ratings. Many loved the K-drama that a second season was confirmed. 

BIBI got the offer to portray the role of Koo Ja Young. She will work as a police detective in a Drug Investigation Unit.

The Fiery Priest Season 2 will reportedly begin filming next month. According to reports, the second season will premiere at the end of 2024. 

E5p0L0_2f.jpg

If BIBI decides to join the highly anticipated second season of The Fiery Priest, this will be her second upcoming K-drama. 

BIBI will also star in the upcoming K-drama Gangnam B-Side. She will work with Jo Woo Jin, Ji Chang Wook, Ha Yoon Kyung, Jeong Jae Kwang, and Eum Moon Suk in the new series. 

Last month, BIBI released her new music. Her song "Bam Yang Gang"  became a major hit and it topped several music charts. She also received two music show wins because of this track. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/singer-bibi-will-reportedly-join-the-new-season-of-the-fiery-priest

• Thanks 1

20240329081251_bibi-the-fiery-priest.jpgBIBI In Talks To Star In "The Fiery Priest 2"

Mar 29, 2024
by M Lim

BIBI is considering joining Season 2 of “The Fiery Priest”!

On March 29, an SBS official shared, “BIBI is positively reviewing the offer to star in ‘The Fiery Priest 2.'”

Reportedly, BIBI has been offered to portray a new female detective character in the upcoming season.

“The Fiery Priest,” which first aired in 2019, is about a Catholic priest with anger management issues and a cowardly detective who work together to solve a murder case. Starring Kim Nam Gil, Honey Lee, and Kim Sung Kyun, the drama recorded a peak viewership rating of 22.0 percent.

In January, SBS unveiled “The Fiery Priest 2” as part of their drama lineup for 2024.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1651976wpp/bibi-in-talks-to-star-in-the-fiery-priest-2

Kim Sung-gyun confirmed to appear in season 2 of ‘The Fiery Priest’… Kim Nam-gil and special chemistry [Official]

PS24032900102.jpg

Actor Kim Sung-gyun will appear in season 2 of the drama ‘The Fiery Priest’ following season 1. On the 29th, Kim Sung-gyun's agency, UL Entertainment, announced to Edaily, "Kim Sung-kyun will appear in Season 2 of SBS' new drama 'The Fiery Priest.'"

Kim Sung-gyun appeared as Goo Dae-young, a detective on the violent crime team at Gudam Police Station, and showed off comical chemistry with Kim Nam-gil and Lee Ha-nui. He also won the SBS Drama Awards’ Best Actor Award in the medium-length drama category for ‘The Fiery Priest.’

‘The Fierce Priest’ is a drama about a hot-tempered Catholic priest and a representative detective from Gudam Police Station who meet over a murder case and work together to investigate. ‘The Fiery Priest’ Season 1 recorded the highest viewership rating of 22% when it aired in 2019, becoming a representative work of the SBS Friday-Saturday Universe. Kim Sung-gyun will meet audiences through the Netflix movie ‘Martial Arts Practitioner’, which is scheduled to be released this year.

https://m.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01321846638828240&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 1