Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I hope he survives. But I won't be surprised if they decide to let him die. At least i feel it serves the story better than Sec Seo death in MotA. I was fuming over that. Grrrrrr. 

Spoiler :dissapointed_relieved: I haven’t watched MotA yet :bawling:

• Like 1

I hate how I as an adult, still laugh about poop jokes. I lost it especially with the blossoms coming out of the butt.

'You pooped on my important day!'

:bawling::joy:

Btw, as much as I hated him in Misty as Kevin, I love the actor as Hwang here.

As always they remind you then it is not 100% comedy at the end. I can't imagine Han being a possible culprit. But if, then it is a bad surprise. I say it is scar face with some big surprise together.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kyleatreides said:

Spoiler :dissapointed_relieved: I haven’t watched MotA yet :bawling:

Oh no! Mianhae. Its late but I'll edit my post and put it under spoiler. Huhuhu.  :persevere:

But please don't let it deter you from watching if you are really interested with MotA. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Oh no! Mianhae. Its late but I'll edit my post and put it under spoiler. Huhuhu.  :persevere:

But please don't let it deter you from watching if you are really interested with MotA. 

It’s okay! I don’t know if I’ll watch it tho, people have been saying the ending isn’t good.

Anyway anyone here watched Chief Kim? I just finished watching that and it looks like the writer (Park Jae Bum, same writer with TFP) knows how to wrap up a drama in a good way a.k.a. not killing anyone at the last minute *cough*Father Han*cough*

Let’s cross our fingers until next week.

Plus I can’t believe we only have two episodes left!!!! I need more..though I want the cast to rest properly as well :dissapointed:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Woah! FP broke 20% ratings! Yay!

I'm happy I'm up to date with the drama eventhough I don't contribute to the ratings :sweatingbullets::lol:

Det. Seo is my current fave female character after Officer Na Young from LoM. Ahaha. Det Seo is cute but tough. I like her!

photo1053062.jpg

• Like 6

Spoiler

4630-D1-EC-4-CF7-4-C43-A962-31-F1-CAC000

78-D57088-A818-415-E-8532-400-F503298-BF

C1-EE797-C-5-DEA-4246-B8-E3-BDB9-AB2-D43

C4380757-763-E-4-C25-8287-2173-FCBF2-E8-

Cr weibo

@triplem he looks coollllll

You know Batman is mad when he takes off his cape:joy::love:

Ps excuse me that the photos are not in order...Life is hard lol. Nahhh I messed the order. Sorry!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Tuesday... Is it to early to be expecting a preview being dropped??

Anyone keeping track when does preview usually come out?

For last wk episodes, SBS NOW only released the preview on Friday late afternoon.

A few hours before the broadcast.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Park Min Young And “The Fiery Priest” Top Rankings For Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

by J. Lim

97b0f1ab1ff04bb098c147c1128d1b21.jpeg?s=

The Good Data Corporation released their weekly ratings for the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members on April 16.

The company analyzed 25 dramas that are currently on air or are set to air soon from April 8 to April 14. They took into consideration news articles, blogs, online community forums, videos, and social media buzz to calculate their results.

SBS’s “The Fiery Priest” came out on top for most buzzworthy, maintaining its lead in the top position. The drama has captured the hearts of many viewers, and continues to set new viewership ratings records with each new episode.

Kim Nam Gil maintained his second place position for his leading role in “The Fiery Priest” and third place went to Kim Dong Wook for his appearances in MBC’s “Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1317876wpp/park-min-young-and-the-fiery-priest-top-rankings-for-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 31-32

by LollyPip

Priest3132-00315.jpg

There’s nothing more important in life than having people you can rely on, especially when your problems get bigger than you can handle alone. It’s when things are at there worst that a person finds out who their real friends are, and Hae-il needs his friends more than ever as he finds himself under attack. But he’s not out, only down, and this is one priest who’s never down for long.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/the-fiery-priest-episodes-31-32/

• Like 8

Spoiler

E3-FDF0-CE-B053-4-C7-C-8-F98-095-E0-DA0-

Caption:

Hae il is that one family member who ruins family photos by looking the other way and not facing the camera. Lolll

Ehhhh...sounds like me lol.

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama 

I literally for fun I can just caption whatever Nam Gil is doing lol. He is cuteee

So..Seo and Dae Young are the parents, Hwang is the older brother, Honey is the only sister and you have the playful younger brother Hae Il...lolllll. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8