[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Check your message. Sent you the link.

Welcome to new members here, even though the series has finished :lol:;)

Thank you! If season 2 happens, maybe i will keep up with the thread :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

Hello @triplem Mr Hwang, Ssongsak, Jang Ryong were the most friendly imo and chief superintendent Nam too :) Lots of Korean tourists took selfies with CS Nam when they recognised him at the airport.

Love that he was friendly , close with Kim 

how was SS our tiger fighter :joy:

welcome @Wonkee :relaxed:

@triplem I hope second season bring romance for Bobby & hip hop girl , see this picture, they meant for each other :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Miss the gang

Hip Hop Det , Bobby & Song Sac! 

Daebak! Guess who is number 9 ??? Bobby . This drama is amazing. All the support cast took turns to be in the Good Data Ranking

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, kyleatreides said:

@ktcjdrama please send me the raw link too! Thank you so much :star:

Will this special ever get subbed though? Usually subbers only sub the main drama, don’t they?

Where did you find the special episode? What show did they appear on? Crossing my fingers they’ll sub it!!

• Like 3

Found this thread on Twitter talking about TFP and how it mirrors the 12 apostles in the Bible.

Writer Park is really a fantastic writer if this was truly intentional and the timing of the drama's last episode was just before Easter weekend. A timely message of love, repentance and acceptance :heart:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Check your PM. Sent the link for raw.

Hello! Thank youuuu❤️ I'm new here! I definitely keep up with the thread but I'm a noob in forums like this lol 

I'm thankful! ❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi! Finally posting something although ive been a silent reader here since the last few episodes hehe

i dont think viu will sub the ep of fiery priest’s interview/talk show with kang ho dong n yang se hyung because it is still not uploaded now and i went to google to see the ratings for the ep but it was stated that its not an ep of ‘we will channel you’. Instead its a stand alone special show. 

If someone could be so kind to give a summary of interesting bits that were talked about in the talk show (like the recap when the ep was airing live), that will be seriously amazing. 

It is abit too much to ask though i know, cos it is time consuming to do so. Hehe.

• Like 3

Aaah I love these guys! Their friendship irl is so adorable! And Kim Nam Gil’s faces are priceless, he’s so expressive. I wish i knew what they were saying though, I watched the entire special but i really wish it were subbed! Argh! :lol:the-fiery-priest-2.png

Edited by Wonkee
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, rinkyu said:

He's quite friendly too :) Sharing my pic with him.. btw is it okay to share it here? :sweatingbullets:

Sure go ahead . It’s related to the drama anyway :D

welcome  @sassybella!! 

This Twitter handle has translated some highlights of the special episode 

@Ameera Ali

Spoiler

If there is a Chinese sub, I will translate it. 

Maybe we need to find it on youtube. Send me the link if you ever see it. 

I won't attempt a "recap" on the Special because it's more difficult as there is no context to base the conversation on as in the drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

April 27, 2019

Lee Honey Makes a Splash with Two Memorable Roles Back-to-Back

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2019042700342_0.jpg
Lee Honey

Actress Lee Honey has become one of the most sought-after stars after the back-to-back successes of her most recent projects.

Lee first proved her versatility playing a narcotics detective in the comedy "Extreme Job," which became the second-most successful Korean film ever, attracting 16 million viewers after its release in late January.

The tough guy-like role was considered at odds with her chic image, but she gave such a captivating performance that the audience and critics alike said they could not think of any other actress for the role.

Lee then brought a feel-good energy to the TV series "The Fiery Priest," which concluded last week. She convincingly played a prosecutor who experiences personal growth. The character transforms from a prosecutor who would do anything for her ambition and success to one who tries to realize justice for good people.

With these successes putting her in the spotlight, the movie-going public is eagerly awaiting her next project.

dp.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4