Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

11 hours ago, triplem said:

To make Father Han the real murderer of Father Lee would be a terribly cruel twist. I don't see why the writer would go there especially when a lot of the audience would have come to love Father Han's story and character. 

But I understand where the speculation may have originated - what we deduce from this video is that the real murderer is not someone that Gu and Seo expected - in other words it is not Scar Face , Kang , the Savings Day Gang etc. 

I don't think the killer is Father Han. Eventhough he is an awesome actor on top of being a priest, I don't see him killing Father Lee. Especially after how brutally Scarface beaten him up. 

I do think the murderer is not Scar Face, Kang, Hwang and his gang too. Maybe the killer is Commisioner Nam. No one suspected him of killing before. Or maybe Lee loose footing at the cliff and fell by himself. That would be anticlimatic though and contradicts with the evidence. But they can always twist around evidences in dramaland. Huhuhu

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Woohoo...!! You're even ahead of me. I haven't watched last night episode with subs, hahaha...

Is the background of photobooth always green? If not, can we limit the cursed photobooth to the one with green background only? Because I love photobooth for OTPs.... :( 

Hehe. I watched ep 33-34 and at the end got excited to see Hwang teaming up with Hae Il in ep 35-36. I thought they succesfully recruited him into Team Tsunami. Unfortunately their alliance only lasted for maybe 10 minutes. :sweatingbullets:

Photobooths background are green for cgi effects, i think. I haven't been in one in real life to verify the actual background colour. Hahaha

• Like 7

Trying to tell myself that neither Han nor Nun Kim is the killer....(Or Final Boss)...The motorcyclist....could he be in the picture too?

Nun Kim said to have a appointment to play go stop with the elderly so she didn’t go...but how did the bad guys know that they will be at the mall? Could she have told them if she is the boss? How did scar face even escape at the first place?who was there to help them to escape....but most importantly who is in the video...Err have to wait again...

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

While I don’t think any of us are surprised with seeing both KNG & LHN in the TOP ten, what’s amazing is to see Baek Ji Won - yes the actress who plays Sis Kim up there as well . :heart:

source

10 Most Talked About Actors On 1st Week Of April 

On Apr. 8, Good Data Corporation released their weekly ranking of the most talked about actors/actresses of the airing dramas for the first week of April.

The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, Social Media and videos.

1- “My Fellow Citizens“ – Super Junior’s SiWon

2- “The Fiery Priest” – Kim NamGil

3- “Her Private Life“ – Park MinYoung

4- “Doctor Prisoner” – NamGoong Min

5- “My Fellow Citizens“ – Lee YooYoung

6- “Beautiful World“ – Choo JaHyun

7- “The Fiery Priest” – Baek JiWon

8- “Her Private Life“ – Kim JaeWook

9- “The Fiery Priest” – Lee HaNee

10- “Confession” – 2PM’s JunHo

most talked korean actors, actors korean drama

Good Data Corporation

Super Junior’s SiWon took the first rank with his lead role in “My Fellow Citizens”. The ranking also has 3 actors from the popular drama “The Fiery Priest”. Actress Baek JiWon is a supporting role and she jumped up 90 ranks. “Her Private Life” started to air only in the second week of April. Many showed interest in the drama and actors before it starts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Trying to tell myself that Either Han nor Nun Kim is the killer....(Or Final Boss)...The motorcyclist....could he be in the picture too?

Nun Kim said to have a appointment to play go stop with the elderly so she didn’t go...but how did the bad guys know that they will be at the mall? Could she have told them if she is the boss? How did scar face even escape at the first place?who was there to help them to escape....but most importantly who is in the video...Err have to wait again...

Omo! Kim. It didn't pass my mind that it could be her. But she could totally be the final boss. Huhuhu

Ngaaaa...now I have to wait a week for new episodes after playing catch up this past week. Lol

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

While I don’t think any of us are surprised with seeing both KNG & LHN in the TOP ten, what’s amazing is to see Baek Ji Won - yes the actress who plays Sis Kim up there as well . :heart:

Woah. Sis kim is on fire! Its amazing considering she is a supporting character. Might be many were interested with her gambling skills. Hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

53 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Woah. Sis kim is on fire! Its amazing considering she is a supporting character. Might be many were interested with her gambling skills. Hehehe

Lol! She displayed some mad skills . Not bad right for someone who was so annoying at the beginning of the drama . Agree with your earlier post - I highly doubt it’s Han or Sis Kim who killed Father Lee 

edit : I know this is really coming out of left field but what about that psychiatrist who was from the church ? We have not seen much of her in later episodes right ? Possible suspect ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

Now the truck of doom has a replacement. Those clown wigs are the culprits (no offence to clowns), they are cursed in kdramas from now on.

This is a week of agonizing for the finale. BRB

D4DcKt4UcAA3C_K.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Hi Everyone, 

I dont think Sis Kim is the boss.

How abt the female psychiatrist is the boss? So far she havent appear again. What is her link?

Det Dae Young is so surprise coz he had a crush on her before right..... 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Now the truck of doom has a replacement. Those clown wigs are the culprits (no offence to clowns), they are cursed in kdramas from now on.

This is a week of agonizing for the finale. BRB

Clown wigs and photobooths are a deadly combo. Once a kdrama character takes a picture wearing a clown wig, they are susceptible to be the next kill target. There might be an algorithm in the photobooth machine.

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

edit : I know this is really coming out of left field but what about that psychiatrist who was from the church ? We have not seen much of her in later episodes right ? Possible suspect ? 

Ohhh..this would be interesting. We haven't seen much of her. But we also don't have enough background to feel anything much if she is the big boss. Since we only have 4 episodes left, I think it would be hard to establish her character for viewers (personally: me) to actually care. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Just watched the last episode with subs... Father Han NOOOO :tears::tears::tears: As soon as he went on a date with Hae Il, I knew this kind of thing will happen especially since we still have two episodes left.. Typical k-drama.

I usually avoid Soompi forums and IG posts before I can watch with subs but for this episode I regret doing that :bawling:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

OMG I totally forgot about her! She could have a part in all this, right, because she was introduced properly and had a bit of screen time in the early episodes?

• Like 8

@katakwasabi Nam couldn't be the killer. He is way too timid. I'd rather it's not anyone from church. 

The psychiatrist... hmm I wonder too. She could be it. Because she knew Father Lee personally and was introduced to Kim by Father Lee himself. But she has no connection to Fearsome Foursome, so she wouldn't be anywhere near the woods or Hwang's villa. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Bob hair in the making!!!!! I reallllyyy like his hair. It adds flair to his character. Hahahaha

Wigs can do wonder in this drama, it can make you 

sassy

Image result for the fiery priest mikaela

awful bob haired villain

Priest0304-00292-1.jpg

or curse you to doom

D4ChqEiU4AEdB4c.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

or curse you to doom

Lol! The clown wig curse!! Maybe need to add oversized glasses into the mix :lol:.

They look really cute in the pic though.

7002_0-96725700-1555204463_screenshot_20

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@triplem & @ktcjdrama & @sushilicious 

if we pointing fingers , who may be the killer , I could be this guy :mrgreen:

82D6C965-3E0E-4E35-A350-38E60AF94CBA.jpg

D1342484-6B96-4247-8D84-1E5ECFE6A7E3.jpg

C4FBED0E-3D74-4152-938D-98A21B1C8D88.jpg

he already guilty of eating while praying, he always every where when their is a crime  :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

We've been on roller coaster and maybe back to other extreme in finale

Side note he's really enjoying that meat.  Got to have energy to catch the bad guys.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

* Please  take me to prison, my Ukha Fail me big time :mrgreen::joy: to figure her name :D

15552561451555256118.gif

Spoiler

15552565351555256474.gif

15552597511555259742.gif

15552591491555259138.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I guess we need some calming tea party before the last two episodes.

• LOL 7