Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

If they really kill father Han doesn't that mean they are going for a second season? There's no way we can recover from it when there are only two episodes left.  :fearful:

• Like 6

Spoiler

C6-BBF834-780-C-4-D01-903-E-AA2248-F2-C8

NIS not even doing anything to help Hae il....

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Mr sunshine (  :love:    )

15551788801555178872.gif

15551809641555180954.gif

Spoiler

15551803921555180373.gif

15551840331555184016.gif

Spoiler

15551815521555181536.gif

@Lawyerh :joy:

*  @phoenix24 thanks , that thoughtful of you :blush: -I am  enjoying it 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm curious about who actually threw father Lee at the cliff. It must be someone we didn't expect at first (father Han, scar face, one of the Russian gang, and the unknown main owner of rising moon who could be someone unexpected too).

I'm suspecting father Han since his reaction towards father Lee's death was not much as others (Haeil, nun, songsac, yohan, prosecutor park etc.) also he oftens not around at the curch especially when the nun get threathend by the assasin. And it must be someone the detectives recognize. It can't be Cheolbum's minions since it will be too obvious.

• Like 6

Who need shower , new set of clothes , when u have ur stink clothes next chair while u enjoy a  drink :mrgreen:

15551735541555173527.gif

15551747221555174691.gif

Spoiler

15551739081555173886.gif

15551741471555174092.gif

Bonus

Spoiler

15551744221555174380.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

I went to bed last night laughing because i was going to add my 3 out of 100 best / favourite scenes in this drama ..everyone in this drama is doing a stellar job so picking 3 is not an easy job as people might think LOL   .... ...but what flashed front of my eyes was TADAAAA   #1)  ep 1 @3 when the guy was getting his legs waxed...every woman knows how painful this :sweat_smile: can be  LOL .....and #2   i don't have to mention my true appreciation of KNG in every scene , but i think i even fell in love with him as Kim Nam Girl ..he looked so beautiful and realistic , i honestly did not expect that and fully appreciated  hair flip and man spreading in his mini ..and #3 goes to our fighting hip hop girl....her fighting and pain tolerance LOL are as good as our KNG .   

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Ok, now that I actually watch the ep with sub.  I really wish that his alliance with Hwang was a bit longer so that he can eliminate one enemy instead of having 2 at the same time.  I mean it must be the shortest official alliance ever with nothing really happening or beneficial.  Now with only 2 eps left I wonder if that would cost Hae Il something else.

• Like 8

wV0PLR.gif?download=true

... wait  let’s play guess the next move , woof , woof  @lu09 ur partner comeback :joy:

VAv1GM.gif?download=true

... ouch that will hurt :thumbsup: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Oooooo just saw ep 18 .. did not expect this ...poor young priest :cold_sweat:    this writer and director are making us bi polar, one minute we are laughing like lunatics and then the next waaaaaa . ...and next week is finale ...this kind of went fast for me . 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

I don't even feel like watching with subs yet.... will wait till Friday morning to watch, so I can dive quickly into new episode...

LOL.... I actually had a dream last night about three thugs going after me and the chaebol family that I work for (not true, I work by myself). We have to keep going and hiding from them in all kinds of strange places.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don't even feel like watching with subs yet....

Same!

After reading the recaps and all the reactions here. I went to sleep instead of overthinking or frying my brain cells like @sushilicious. Hehehe

I'm dying to watch but I'm also dying to protect  my brain cells here.

Hmmm... annoyed with myself..

ezgif-1-e623dc51c0f8.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

zv60r7.gif?download=true

... don’t be scared, I will pray  :phew:

vlQOEV.gif?download=true

.. knock .. knock .. who is there :mrgreen:

* my favourite scene before I go to bed :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

I've caught up to ep 36! Hohoho

@ktcjdramaep 36 scene between Han and Hae Il gave me TLE vibes. I knew something was bound to happen to Han since he asked them to eat with him and then wanted to call Hae Il 'hyung' and then of course the photobooth.

At this point I think the photobooth is cursed. Whoever takes a picture in it will be be beaten up or killed. Huhu

7002_0-16634000-1555204464_screenshot_20

7002_0-49928800-1555204463_screenshot_20

Dejavuuuuuu

7002_0-32390800-1555204464_dz2slx9uuait-

And Father Lee's murder case gives me TLE vibes too (grandma murder case). Let's hope he really didn't jump of the cliff by himself. As of now the evidence says he didn't jump. I don't think Han is involved though, if he was, Scarface and gang wouldn't beat him up like that.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I've caught up to ep 36! Hohoho

@ktcjdramaep 36 scene between Han and Hae Il gave me TLE vibes. I knew something was bound to happen to Han since he asked them to eat with him and then wanted to call Hae Il 'hyung' and then of course the photobooth.

At this point I think the photobooth is cursed. Whoever takes a picture in it will be be beaten up or killed. Huhu

Woohoo...!! You're even ahead of me. I haven't watched last night episode with subs, hahaha...

Is the background of photobooth always green? If not, can we limit the cursed photobooth to the one with green background only? Because I love photobooth for OTPs.... :( 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

... wait  let’s play guess the next move , woof , woof  @lu09 ur partner comeback :joy:

... ouch that will hurt :thumbsup: 

@Ameera Ali Where is my Shepard mask? lol:mrgreen::joy:

@ktcjdrama  @mrsj3n I'm doing the same or else, my imagination will run wild lol :sweat_smile:. I'm gonna watch it with subs when Friday comes :D.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4